It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SF Federal Reserve Employee Admits Fed is a Private Corporation that Pays Dividends to Shareholders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Recently Humboldt State University was visited by David Lang and Yelena Takhtamanova from the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco where they presented some information about the Federal Reserve System. I, along with the department, took video of this event. While I was unable to take footage of the entire event, I was able to get David Lang’s presentation as well as a short portion of a question and answer period.

Source

David Haynie: "I had a really quick question, the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco specifically, is that formed as a private corporation itself?"

David Lang: "Ah yes it is actually. yes our state chartered banks, banks under a charter share that and we pay a dividend on those shares."

Not that we needed any more proof, but this certainly helps prove the point. The American financial system is obviously not what it's portrayed to be. All those people who were saying Occupy the Fed instead of Wall Street definitely were on the right track.

I have learned a lot about the world's financial systems lately and we are all screwed. It doesn't matter what country you live in because most of the world is under the same type of financial enslavement. Humans are educated wage slaves who are overworked.
edit on 20-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
If I remember correctly. there is a board of seven members. These come from Black Rock, Vanguard, Fidelity and State Street. These are the folks who control the FED. Now go forth and discover what families are behind these four. Hint: look ye to Europe.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Are you talking about the Rothschild family?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

If they are the front that the Vatican selected to run interference and draw the ire of the world then yes.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by jcord

Are you talking about the Rothschild family?

rothschilds, morgans, rockerfellers etc

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rayuki

Those families certainly have a hand in all banking activities from the very top. I just think that Americans should be outraged that a division of their Federal Reserve has openly admitted to being a private corporation that pays dividends to shareholders.

Where do I sign up to buy some shares?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The federal reserve shares the same strategy with blackwater/xe. And that is to use both sides of the law to your advantage. They are a government created entity so they are outside the tax code, but they are"independent" agency so the government can not regulate them on a normal basis. Blackwater said they were government enlisted so they could not be sued in civilian court for murdering civilians, but they were also civilian contractors so the government could not court martial them in a military court. Best of both worlds, this is how the criminal scum operate.
edit on 20-11-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It was never a secret that the federal reserve branches were private.

Bernanke's fed [the important one] isn't private though.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

It was never a secret that the federal reserve branches were private.

Bernanke's fed [the important one] isn't private though.

Its quasi private, half private half public. The 16trill bailout is proof that they can be audited and they do dark things in secret. And how can it be bernankes fed if it is public? He owns the public bank lol?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The shareholders are not about to take a loss as any regular stock holder would when the markets go down. They are going to take as much money as they want or feel they need out of the peoples account. They are going to make their living high standards instead of woirking by stealing it out of your pay check. When are people going to understand thaat the debts they keep talking about isn't anyones it is simply a loss in their portfolios. In other words they are not making as much money off their private stocks as they want so they are going to rob you and everyone blind to keep their money rolling in. The only people who are going to be living with austarity are the general public . There is no debt. There is no debt there is no debt.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I didn't mean to imply that he owned it or anything like that.

new topics

top topics

join