It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOven

I believe this to be true.Governments are not gonna share all their classified tech with the teeming masses anyway,,thats for sure.But as blocula pointed out,in the last 50 years,there has been more mind-boggling advances in technology than in all the previous years since the dawn of humanity..truly giant leaps.

As for beliefs:There are those that sit on their couches all day long,stuffing their faces with Big Macs,drinking diet soda and watching the Jerry Springer show+all the other rubbish on TV-they believe thats a perfectly sensible way to spend one's life..Worse,there are thousands and millions who vote for a politician,and actualy seem to believe that said politician gives a blue flying fook whether those same people live or die..To me,THAT is every bit as inconceivable as my belief seems to you.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

And as i touched upon earlier,the ancient sumerians and babylonians said themselves where their abilities and technology originated..."from those who came from the sky"

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

It has been estimated through random polls that as many as two million people in the united states alone may have been abducted by aliens and keep in mind that most people who think or know that they were abducted,will never tell anyone about it...

I have often wondered if some or even all of our dreams are actually false memories,diversionary thoughts that the aliens implant into our brains,deep within our minds,to obscure and mask their abductions...

And so who and what we "think" we've seen in our dreams and in our bedrooms at night,may actually be more of those same "diversionary thoughts" that the aliens use to keep us away from what they're really doing to us...

Maybe its peoples souls that are being abducted and the memories they have of their bodies being abducted,are just intentionally misleading situations that never really happened,which the aliens subliminally induce us into thinking and believing...

Unfortunately,millions of people could be walking around unknowingly fitted with alien implants placed deep within hard to reach places inside their bodies,like their brains.Some of these implants might be organic and undetectable,some of them might be made from unearthly and untraceable elements...

Those implants might be tracking devices and mind controlling devices.Which may explain the random and savage serial killers,the psychotic spree murderers and the demented child killers who relentlessly tear peoples lives apart and who rip families asunder again and again all the time all over this world...

This would most likely be true especially,if the aliens are evil in nature and i think they are and they have arrived here amongst us with very evil intentions,designed and directed at the half asleep, blinded by greed, comfortably numb vast majority of humanity...

edit on 13-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
blocula,

I think you're on to something regarding the dream stuff. What actually goes on when we dream is really still the ever intriguing mystery, although I bet that in the "mystery schools" they have known the answer for thousands of years. Something is messing with our minds, and when we are asleep seems to be the privileged moment, especially during deep REM sleep at 5am? After all REM stands for Rapid Eye Movement which means that a whole lot is going on there, are we getting programming downloaded to the Matrix?

GS

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I started a new thread based on my previous post,thought you might like to check it out sometime > www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 14-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

I think you're on to something regarding the dream stuff. What actually goes on when we dream is really still the ever intriguing mystery

For some of us, it is a time when we are "back home." The "dream" is the experience we have that is filtered through the context of this Reality.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Hi Someotherguy,

I guess that what happens in the dream state can be any number of things. One might expect that it is a moment where the operators, those running these Avatar alien organisms we call our human body, get a moment's rest and recuperation? Is this planet a place where beings from all kinds of other places are vying for strategic influence by placing key operatives inside newly conceived embryos? Strange planet...

GS

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
reply to post by someotherguy

I guess that what happens in the dream state can be any number of things. One might expect that it is a moment where the operators, those running these Avatar alien organisms we call our human body, get a moment's rest and recuperation? Is this planet a place where beings from all kinds of other places are vying for strategic influence by placing key operatives inside newly conceived embryos? Strange planet...

For those of us who are not of this world, the dream state is when we get a respite from this strange planet.

The Light entities incarnate in the usual way - coming into embryos, etc. Dark entities will hijack a body (possession) as well.

There are beings from all over living amongst the humans. There is a spiritual battle of Light vs. Dark being waged. Unfortunately, the Dark forces currently have the upper hand (at least, that is my info). This planet is in danger of falling to the Dark side completely. Tough times for those of the Light.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I came across this bizarre video and it totally reminded me of this thread.

So yeah, unfortunately I think world governments would make this devil's bargain. It also reminds of "The 456" from Torchwood -Children of earth.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
A child goes missing every 6 hours in south africa > www.missingchildren.org.za...

A person goes missing every 15 minutes in australia > www.salvationarmy.org.au...

In the city of rio de janeiro,brazil 100 people on average go missing every month > ipsnews.net...

In the united states 2,300 people a day on average are reported missing > www.trutv.com...

I could easily post another 50 links about 50 more countries,all concerning the same terrible thing,but the few links above will speak for themselves and make my point loud and clear...
edit on 15-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
A child goes missing every 6 hours in south africa > www.missingchildren.org.za...

A person goes missing every 15 minutes in australia > www.salvationarmy.org.au...

In the city of rio de janeiro,brazil 100 people on average go missing every month > ipsnews.net...

In the united states 2,300 people a day on average are reported missing > www.trutv.com...

I could easily post another 50 links about 50 more countries,all concerning the same terrible thing,but the few links above will speak for themselves and make my point loud and clear...
edit on 15-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

From you links

Brazil

Scantamburlo said that of the 100 cases of missing people reported monthly by the homicide division of the civil police in the city of Rio de Janeiro, between 40 and 50 percent involve murder victims.

From your Austrailian link.

99.5 percent of missing persons are located

So 1 in 200 are not seen again by anyone that knows them that is!

From your Africa link

Fortunately, according to Missing Children South Africa’s statistics, more than 87% of them are found within the first week

Maybe YOU should read your links and not just the titles

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

For one example,how do we know for sure that 99.5% of those missing people in australia are being found alive and well?

I dont believe those numbers,not for a damn second,because "they" are telling "us" what we want to hear,not the truth...

I dont trust the sources from where theose missing persons numbers are coming from.The "officials" who are releasing the figures to the public,are some of the very same people who are guilty of complicity in this missing persons issue and so why would they expose reality and themselves by telling the public the truth and so i fear that the true numbers of missing and never seen again people is much higher than we are led to believe...

And once in awhile a missing person case will be highlighted on the evening news and splashed all over the newspaper headlines,just to ensure that the majority of people keep "thinking" that something real and effective is being done to prevent and stop the terrible evil of people who go missing and are never seen again,when in reality,hardly anythings being done about it at all,except to ensure that it continues and its hiding in plain sight
edit on 17-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

"As long as its not happening to me or anyone i love,who cares"

Yes it's happening and nobody wants to either admit it or handle the truth about this subject.

Not until it's their child.

Eventually we are all being tagged, marked, logged in and primed for servitude one way or another - quietly.

Crazy as this sounds, I suspect, don't know for sure, although I do now know of three homeless people totally missing from lower Wacker Drive and they weren't suicidal or mentally challenged...........they spoke of certain areas the homeless avoid because beneath our cities, we are not alone.

All three were young and not drunks or addicts - simply unemployed and not wanting to be a part of "the system".

One last thought, I worked on a dairy farm and cows were / are expensive. We made darn sure ours were tagged and their wandering was very limited. They were closely monitored.................possibly and again this is purely speculation, it seems like we humans under the guise of Homeland SECURITY are being monitored, tagged and closely watched and controlled more as each year passes.

Almost seems like I'm back on the farm but instead of me being at the top, I'm now one of the herd.

Even our scanners and TSA gropers, reducing us to accept psychologically, particularly our children, that we have no right any longer to bodily privacy, just like a farm animal.
edit on 17-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Most of those who dare to swim against the mainstream,will get carried away with the tide..

Just walk down any sidewalk filled with lots of people in any major city,people hardly even look at eachother anymore,never mind stopping and talking,to try and find out whats going on.People are cold and distant,because they have been posessed by fear and greed...

We have been ruthlessly driven apart by tptb and their fabricated fear machines,they have broken our solidarity so we wont stand together and they are crushing the middle class family out of existence,all designed to keep us away from eachother and away from the truth...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

It's hard to nail down hard stats believe it or not there is not a accurate central database for missing people.

And yes, the numbers reported are lower than the number that truly disappear................many are children and young people, and many are not taken by the parent that has either no custody or joint custody. They totally disappear.

Volunteer at a homeless shelter and get to really know some of the regulars. The kids will sometimes open up to you about "the boogie men down below"...........possibly it's just urban legends but I also know a couple police detectives that work in a large city and they say the same thing bolocula is saying, people, many children go missing all the time.

If their family has money or are important in the community or has the right connections, it's reported.

Most go unnoticed and unreported.

One told me, a retired guy that the number is staggering and has increased with every decade.

Now he thinks it's serial killers have increased in numbers but who knows?

DNA results have thus far proved inconclusive in the investigation of the human remains discovered on property belonging to the queen of England, though there is speculation that the body may be that of a 17-year-old girl who went missing last year.

Police in the U.K. are still unable to identify the body found on Sandringham Estate on New Year's Day, saying that it could take another three days. The DNA may match that of Alisa Dmitrijeva from the town of Wisbech, near Cambridge, U.K., who vanished last August and was last seen 10 miles from the royal grounds.

Investigators were able to analyze bone development and other samples, which have helped detectives identify the body as that of a white woman aged between 15 and 23. Police also said that the absence of ivy growing over the body means it was not put there earlier than August.

Detective Chief Inspector Jes Fry said despite the remains showing no obvious signs of injury, investigators in Norfolk, U.K. were still treating the incident as a murder inquiry, the BBC reported. Officers have asked the public for any information about people who organized events in the area in August and September of 2010.

Source and video here; abcnews.go.com...

There is no exact number kept, records are spotty and vary from area to area.

Again, if it's a white rich kid they are deemed more news worthy.

If its a Hispanic, Asian or Black child and not a family with money, connections or willing to really make big noise, it's not as well publicized.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I know a lot about homeless people,i use to be one of them and i might as well have been an oil stain on the street,because the vast majority of people dont give a damn.Because for them to face the reality of a homeless person,look them in the eye and do something to help them,is to face the brutal fact that they themselves could very easily end up homeless someday,so to deny their existence,turn away,act like they are'nt there and do nothing,is easier for them to live with their self centered selves...

And just imagine the large amounts of people who surely went missing in the past,when no records for missing people were kept at all because i have searched for hours throughout the internet looking for one single official report about the numbers for missing people from the 1800's or early 1900's and there were none,all i could find were records kept for births,deaths and marriages and surely many people have always gone missing,some of whom were never seen again...
edit on 17-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Our homeless today in America are faceless, recordless and invisible.

They no longer "count"

Now what is scary is as each month goes by we are feeding more and more homeless people that just a few years ago thought "this could never happen to me".

One medical issue your insurance refuses to cover, one job outsourced, one law suit.......most people don't want to realize how close to being one of these homeless people they could be.

And very few people care.

We have become a very service to self society.

Further more, if humanity doesn't wake up really fast and realize that we are all interconnected we ALL OF US risk becoming extinct.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Just between all the homeless people in the world and all the poor people living in third world hell holes,a million of those people could be captured,never to be seen again every year and who would even know? who would even care? Its unbelievable and its sickening...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Theres around 750,000 homeless people in the united states right now and thats not even counting how many there are in the other 195 countries of the world and so there must be many millions of them and in some countries and states,homelessness has been criminalized!!! < Can you believe that!?!?!?

Because "laws" have been passed which prohibit activities such as sleeping, camping, eating, sitting, and begging in public spaces and those found doing so will usually suffer the consequences for violating those "laws" and violators of such "laws" typically incur criminal penalties,which result in fines and or incarceration...

"how dare they not successfully run the governments rat race!!!...we'll show them whose boss!!!

edit on 18-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I believe that this is the most "hushed up" and "too horible to face" truth in this fallen world...

Millions of people go missing every year and the vast majority are never seen again and it is never in the news...

Here are some sad and shocking facts about the average numbers of missing people each year...

France....39,000...Missing and never seen again...every year...

Germany...50,000...Missing and never seen again...every year...

Brazil...40,000...Missing and never seen again...every year...

Australia...1 every 18 minutes...30,000...Missing and never seen again...every year

England...88...Reported missing every day...

Over 2,000 people go missing in the United States every day...

Over 800,000 people go missing in the United States every year...

1,000,000's of people go missing the world over "every year" and the vast majority are never seen,heard from or found again...

And not all missing people are reported,so the actual numbers are even higher and even more sickening...

Literally millions of people every year the world over are here today,gone tomorrow and never seen again and i believe that the governments of the world are working hand in hand with evil aliens and are allowing this to happen.Orchestrating the exchange of millions of humans for evil alien technology.Governments that just look the other way and who purposefully down play the crisis level severity of their sinister plan and supress it from the mainstream media...

And every so often,a high profile missing persons case will be allowed into the mainstream media and highlighted on the evening news,so everyone thinks something is being done about it...

"As long as its not happening to me or anyone i love,who cares"

Is that our turn a blind eye on reality additudes?

How can we keep denying this horrible evil that is happening all around us?

People should be screaming and marching in the streets about this...But all we do is keep buying new tv's and new cars and new electronic toys and live in denial everystep of the way...

Just where are these millions of people being taken to and whats being done to them when they get there? I shudder to even think about it...

Imagine being one of the missing people,who realizes that most people will never even believe what has happened to them,even while its happening...
edit on 20-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

You cant base your theory on missing person reports. Someone can get reported missing then return or in the case of children custody battles.Lets not forget they get lost or injured.Then theres run aways some which again return. By the way the 800000 your quoting is missing children they really dont track adults.If 800000 children went missing every year.then after 18 years everyone in America would know someone who had there kid taken. Realize that there are about 72million under 18 in the USA. now if we take 800000 x 18 years = 14.4 million dont you think we would notice that?

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join