It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
So, what do the people or abductees get? Do they learn how to pilot the ships and learn all the technology and customs of the aliens and go to other planets and get to learn all the technology that the world gov'ts don't get privy to. Do they get the technology that the earthlings don't have privy to medical advancements. Do they get to live a much,much,much more longer life. Do the abductees get to go to other worlds and dimentions that the earthings don't.
Do they get to learn mind control. Do they learn to speak without saying anything telepathy stuff.
Imagine how we look at ants and then realize how we casually and thoughtlessly trample and crush them in their untold millions on a never ending daily basis and well ultimately,the insectoids and reptilians probably view humans as being no more than ants...

Perhaps a better analogy would be to cattle,because we are the reptilians and insectoids livestock and thats the "horrible truth"...

We relentlessly track, hunt, stalk, abduct, tag, release, monitor, clone, experiment upon, capture, kill and eat the beautiful animals of this fallen world every day and night of the week and the vast majority of us could care less and dont really give a damn...

But,there exists a higher intelligence of earth,underground,among us and in the sky and they are doing those same terrible things to humans and they have been for a very long time...

The royal bloodline elites and their "beautiful people" friends and families are most likely kept immune from the abduction/experimenation scenario and many of them act as prison wardens for their alien masters in exchange for wealth, fame, pleasure and secret technology and they are also the willing participants in the aliens supreme agenda of "harvesting human souls" through abductions, wars, genocides, abortions, intentionally spread human diseases,among other such sinister and nefarious ways..
edit on 26-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I hope you dont feel discouraged when people try to discredit you for posting a thread on this topic..Most people are so deeply asleep,they are in a metaphysical coma.Others find the possibility too grim,and feel that they will turn into paranoid wrecks if they start going down THESE types of rabbitholes..Then there are those,i think,that DO believe,or at least entertain the possibility in their minds-but are side-tracked or consumed by personal pain and hardships eg.stress,ill health,financial difficulties,grief and various huge personal problems and difficulties.So they lock the awareness of this Truth in a dark little dungeon in the back of their minds,as they have more immediate and urgent personal catastrophes/juggling acts to manage every day..

BUT it is what it is..I was in a depression when i first became aware of this sickening abomination,but i never had the luxury of disbelief/denial.My Soul and very Spirit always affirms Truth to me,and it has been that way since i can remember,from childhood.

But i use this grim knowledge,to be more more alert,aware and wise than i otherwise would have been.Never be fearful,but be sensible and watchful..
You may well have saved lives by posting this thread,if even a few people will not automaticaly discard what they read here,and keep the possibility in mind,at least, maybe consider and ponder on this.Then it would have served to make them more alert and watchful in their everyday lives.Good on you,i say!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
So, what do the people or abductees get? Do they learn how to pilot the ships and learn all the technology and customs of the aliens and go to other planets and get to learn all the technology that the world gov'ts don't get privy to. Do they get the technology that the earthlings don't have privy to medical advancements. Do they get to live a much,much,much more longer life. Do the abductees get to go to other worlds and dimentions that the earthings don't.
Do they get to learn mind control. Do they learn to speak without saying anything telepathy stuff.

reply to post by cloaked4u

Hi Cloaked For You,

You're actually a really funny guy or gal - wow!

In fact, the abductees all seem to agree that they really don't necessarily get a good deal of benefits from their abduction, not even so much as a tender memory even when sex was part of the bargain. LOL except that it really isn't at all amusing to those who are thus violated in their most intimate dignity. For people who get abducted are first deprived of their freedom of movement. Then their body is violated. And worse yet, their mind is violated. Whether or not they are raped, the exact same process happens to them even if in a more scientific atmosphere, with probing Alien Grey drones and the occasional Reptoid, Insectoid or Nordic Nazi hanger on running the show. This is far from the fun fest to which you referred and I sincerely hope that you are spared such a freaky existential roller coaster ride at the hands of sordid merciless manipulators.

Cheers,

Getsmart

edit on 26-2-2012 by Getsmart because: getting a second A-hole bored is a walk in the park next to an ABDUCTION ! ! !

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane

...You may well have saved lives by posting this thread,if even a few people will not automaticaly discard what they read here,and keep the possibility in mind,at least, maybe consider and ponder on this.Then it would have served to make them more alert and watchful in their everyday lives.Good on you,i say!

Hi Raxoxane,

You are 100% CORRECT that blocula has posted a PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE by starting this thread, and that it ought to be as widely read and responded to as much as possible by as many ATS members as can be awakened. This is why it is INSANE that it was relegated to the Skunk Works section which, despite what the Mods might say, happens to be the GHETTO where politically incorrect ideas are exiled to. After all, is this a Conspiracy Forum or NOT? If so then an ALERT TO A MAJOR CONSPIRACY ought to be brought to the attention of as broad a public as possible.

GS

edit on 26-2-2012 by Getsmart because: we must BROADCAST THIS MESSAGE TO THE WORLD !

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Yep-thats why i make a point of having a look at Skunk Works fairly often-ive seen threads on that forum that makes sense,and rings true.One has to use discernment,of course,in every forum,but i keep a special eye on Skunk Works.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I shudder at the thought of all the vast multitudes of ignored and destitute people continuously being born and living helplessly trapped within their third world hell holes.Many of whom are most likely being captured and are never seen or heard from again on a regular basis and their families have no socially accepted validity to voice their anger and sadness,they have no public access to voice their outrage and discontent.All purposefully designed to ensure that the governments of this fallen world meet their sinister agendas of willingly fulfilling the evil aliens human fodder requirements,their hiding in plain sight complicity of delivering human souls to evil aliens,something they've been doing for a very long time ...

edit on 27-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

And this is because it was so designed to be... they are left without recourse to provide a patch of easy victims to spare the entourage of those in power and better isolate them from the consequences of their complicity and implication in the culling.

GS

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
reply to post by blocula

And this is because it was so designed to be... they are left without recourse to provide a patch of easy victims to spare the entourage of those in power and better isolate them from the consequences of their complicity and implication in the culling.

GS
People everywhere are kept in the dark,side tracked and blinded by being thrown without a choice into this greed driven society that was created long before we were born and will unfortunately most likey continue long after we are dead and gone...

The vast majority of people are forced to run the governments rat race to aquire materialistic illusions that only wither and fade and return back into the dust from where they came and those that dare to go against the mainstream flow,will be left with three choices,homelessness,prison and death,sometimes all befalling them in very rapid succession...

Our forcibly induced consumptions of fear and hate perpetually injected into our lives and implanted deep within our minds by the government and media is destroying the family structure and has broken our solidarity,created a pre-fabricated,hell bent,i me mine,additude among the vast majority of people who are too afraid and self centered to stand together,talk to eachother and do something about this terrible human harvest that continues on and on and by the time i finish typing this out,more people will have been captured and they will never be seen again...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
"The Earth is a farm,we are someone else's property"...Charles Fort,1874-1932

"Even if you are a minority of one,the truth is the truth"...Mahatma Gandhi,1869-1948

"There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world and the worst of it is half of them are true"...Sir Winston Churchill,1874-1965

"Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality,but,there is unseen by most,an underworld,a place that is just as real,but not as brightly lit,a darkside"...Opening narration,Tales From The Darkside
edit on 27-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

This is why it is INSANE that it was relegated to the Skunk Works section which, despite what the Mods might say, happens to be the GHETTO where politically incorrect ideas are exiled to.

edit on 26-2-2012 by Getsmart because: we must BROADCAST THIS MESSAGE TO THE WORLD !

No whats insane is that some on here believe what the title of this thread says!!!

Ps I have a large red bridge for sale in San Francisco do YOU want to buy it

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

This is why it is INSANE that it was relegated to the Skunk Works section which, despite what the Mods might say, happens to be the GHETTO where politically incorrect ideas are exiled to.

No whats insane is that some on here believe what the title of this thread says!!!

Ps I have a large red bridge for sale in San Francisco do YOU want to buy it
I know a very small town that hardly anyone knows about,a place where the vast majority of people have never been to and never will go.Its has a small population of people who pay their taxes,go to work every day and a lot of them go to church on sundays without fail...

In that little town filled with little children,in just the past few years,several women,a couple of men and a teenage girl have vanished without a trace and all of them have never been seen again...

And worst of all,in that quiet little town where i live,no one around here seems to give a damn.Because the brutal reality of whats going on in this fallen world represents a truth too terrible to face and it is ignored by most and it is denied by most and so this evil amongst us is empowered to carry on unhindered and unopposed...

P.S. i know where theres a few small houses,surrounded by white picket fences,with swimming pools for sale. One of those houses,the mom never came home,another one,the dad never came home and the other a teenage daughter never came home and her mother committed suicide...

Those who remained were too distraught and too emotionally torn apart to continue working and the banks forclosed on them and they are reselling those houses real cheap,for a quick profit,because the families left behind had no choice but to move away...Wanna buy one?...Their A Steal...
edit on 28-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"...Edmund Burke

"Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them"...Franklin D. Roosevelt

"Enlighten people generally and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day"...Thomas Jefferson

"Hold on,my friends,to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands.Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6000 years,may not happen again.Hold on to the Constitution,for if the American Constitution should fail,there will be anarchy throughout the world"...Daniel Webster

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Reality is knowing that more than 350,000 people are being born "every single day" into this fallen world and thats 127,775,000 "every year" and so unfortunately,thats way more than enough to mask over,cover up the fact and hide the sinister truth that a million or so people vanish without a trace and are never seen or heard from again every year...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Apparently,there was also a time,not so long ago (relative to the age of the planet) when folks thought you were INSANE if you believed that the earth is NOT flat+ you could drop right off the edge if you sailed too far..damn,just no accounting for WHAT some folks will believe,eh?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yes,and because of socio-economic factors like poverty and the gradual breakdown of family structures and a healthy,caring society,there are and will apparently always BE millions that are basicaly born unaccounted for,anyway..or turn into street children at a young age,or homeless/vagrants later in life..if only one had a clue who "rigged the systems" so that such appaling+dangerous conditions could come about in the 1st place,hey?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by wmd_2008

Apparently,there was also a time,not so long ago (relative to the age of the planet) when folks thought you were INSANE if you believed that the earth is NOT flat+ you could drop right off the edge if you sailed too far..damn,just no accounting for WHAT some folks will believe,eh?
Those who dare to stand up and speak out against the mainstream flow are purposefully ridiculed and stigmatized because tptb dont like people who rock their boat loads filled with pre-arranged agenda lies and historical deceit and they dont want people making any waves in their ocean of dominance and control...

All truths pass through three stages,first they are ridiculed,then they are violently opposed and then they are accepted as being self evident...

In the past,many people were burned alive for telling others that the earth was round,or that the earth was not the center of creation,because those people who were spreading those truths were severely ridiculed,then they were very violently opposed and now those truths are accepted as being self evident...
edit on 29-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
"The Earth is a farm,we are someone else's property"...Charles Fort,1874-1932

There exists a hierarchy,even among evil aliens,who some call demons and the less powerful demons/evil aliens posess and control those who rape and murder and mentally abuse individuals and the most powerful demons/evil aliens posess and control those who rape,murder and mentally abuse entire nations...

Countless people report hearing strange beeps and tones of unknown origin and i have heard them as well and one unfortunate possibility is that evil alien implanted,miniature tracking devices are sending and receiving signals from the aliens so they know where to locate the people they previously abducted,tagged and released and perhaps to control some of their thoughts and actions as well and perhaps many millions of people have been abducted and some of them,or even all of them are blissfully unaware while unknowingly walking around with alien implants placed deep within hard to get to places inside their bodies...

This is a distinct possibility that cant be ignored or denied and could be why theres always so much misery and hell on earth in the form of perpetual child abuse and child murder,ceaseless spree killings and serial killers, constant suicides and abortions and neverending genocide and war...

And ultimately,the main purpose of the evil aliens sinister agenda,is the production and harvest of human souls...

That could be the "Horrible Truth" of our reality and that might be why we are here...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The Horrible Truth?...Yes...The Horrible Truth...For humanity to discover that God our creator is actually a super intelligent,bi-pedal Reptilian or Insectoid alien,i dare anyone anywhere to try and think of a more terrible realization for us than that...

And of the original group who were the first to discover the "Horrible Truth" several committed suicide,the most prominent of which was Defense Secretary James V. Forrestal,who jumped to his death from a 16th story hospital window.Forrestal’s records are sealed to this day.President Truman quickly put a lid on the secret and turned the screws so tight that the general public still thinks that flying saucers are a joke...

General James H. Doolittle inspected the flying saucer that crashed in Spitzbergen,Norway,in 1952 and made a discovery,then known to only a handful of men,"They were indeed ugly little creatures, shaped like praying mantises and who were more advanced than us by perhaps a billion years"

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

However,there is hope-there is an Entity,who on this planet is known as Lord Yeshua(also Jesus Christ)..Now ive had experiences involving connecting with this Entity,and i can attest to the fact,that He/It is fundamentaly+intrinsicaly good and benevolent,and extremely powerful.For instance,i woke in sleep paralysis once,and felt myself (astral body?) being pulled through the air
and whatever it was,was pulling me towards under my dressing table-in terror i desperately cried to Lord Yeshua for help-and INSTANTANEOUSLY i was safe back on my bed,and could move again.There were other times when i experienced this Entity's power,love,warmth and grace..He/It can be trusted absolutely.I dont in all honest truth know who made our bodies(set the genetic "assembly line" of the human race in motion) and injected the rudimentary animation agent( soul?) that merely serves to animate the flesh,and fulfill basic functioning,but there is another thing,the Spirit..and that is the level where we can connect with the Entity,Lord Yeshua.And through our Spirit,we can by Free Will maintain this connection,this relationship.Our Spirit within us is the "Divine Spark"... Here is another shocking fact-there are many,many alive, who do not have this Spirit-but merely a "rudimentary animation agent"/ soul to animate the piece of meat thats a human body,and have it function at the basic level,to get by in society.. .............If you read on the site Montalk.com,the section called the Matrix Articles,it explains a whole lot of things..it also mentions Spiritless Humans.I have to add,that it is of the utmost importance,to distinguish between true Spiritless Humans,and plain shallow,brainwashed sheeple,born into a fooked-up world system,with no real connection to their Spirit,i would call it the Reality Tv Syndrome(totaly braindead,self-centred,self-serving,shallow,mercenary and happy to stay that way..They deny their own Spirit...I have,tho,in a major city in South Africa,encountered what i believe to be Human Simulacra,and those can be terrifying to be near-they radiate malevolence and contempt.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
We may have been created and placed here for only one reason,the procurement of our souls and we are genetically manipulated,temporary physical vessels we call bodies,throwaway shells designed for the production of our eternal souls grown within,for use by evil aliens...

That could be our sad and sorry reality,the answer to the long sought after mystery of life.The horrible truth that the earth is actually a purposefully designed terrarium and a farm.A surface habitat made to sustain our bodies and the insectoids and reptilians allow us to play with our toys and breed upon their planet,to ensure the production of ever more souls for them.Souls that are continuously harvested through wars, genocides, abortions, murder, alien abductions, suicide, missing persons and other such nefarious ways and perhaps even inevitable death itself...

And the super intelligent,bi-pedal insectoids and reptilians live far below us underground and deep down in the oceans and they have existed within those unreachable to us places for a very long time,because they are the true dominant species of earths biosphere,we are just led to believe we are and made to think we are,but we are not...

They are the masters of our reality and we are living in a trance,deep within an unbreakable spell,suffering from the grand delusion of believing in the existence of a kind and loving god that no one has ever seen,touched or heard before,but the insectoid and reptilian aliens have been seen and touched and heard many times...
edit on 1-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join