It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Think about hollywoods beautiful,wealthy elite and then realize that one out of 50,or about 1.5 million american children are homeless each year,according to a 2009 study by the national center on family homelessness and all too often i am ashamed to admit that i am a part of the same human race who allows that to happen again and again,because of money and greed and denial...

edit on 18-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Theres around 750,000 homeless people in the united states right now and thats not even counting how many there are in the other 195 countries of the world and so there must be many millions of them and in some countries and states,homelessness has been criminalized!!! < Can you believe that!?!?!?

Because "laws" have been passed which prohibit activities such as sleeping, camping, eating, sitting, and begging in public spaces and those found doing so will usually suffer the consequences for violating those "laws" and violators of such "laws" typically incur criminal penalties,which result in fines and or incarceration...

"how dare they not successfully run the governments rat race!!!..."we'll show them whose boss!!!

edit on 17-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Actually when it gets cold the homeless will try to get arrested they get a meal warm place to sleep a shower and probably watch some tv. They dont prosecute homeless if they did the courts would come to a halt. They pick them up process them then release them 24 hrs later.Trying to keep them longer than that is impossible just not enough cells.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Theres always billions of dollars readily available and easily obtained whenever its time to oil the jaws of the war machine again...But theres never enough to feed everyone,end poverty,stop forclosures and eradicate homelessness,all of which would also greatly reduce the million a year suicide rate... Hmmm,i wonder why?...I'll tell everyone why...So the evil aliens expected quota of available people to capture is always ensured and met by tptb...Thats why...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Theres always billions of dollars readily available and easily obtained whenever its time to oil the jaws of the war machine again...But theres never enough to feed everyone,end poverty,stop forclosures and eradicate homelessness,all of which would also greatly reduce the million a year suicide rate... Hmmm,i wonder why?...I'll tell everyone why...So the evil aliens expected quota of available people to capture is always ensured and met by tptb...Thats why...

Ummmm yeah sure thats it the evil aliens create homelessness. Not to mention global warming and wars and i bet they caused those gas prices to hike trying to make more homeless people. This reminds me of a story however when my wife 1st got pregnant she used to say look you made me fat. And my reply was allways wasnt me it was the aliens.So delivery day comes along the wifes doped up on pain killers and the nurse walks in the room and asks my wife how she feeling. Shes in and out but ended up saying i could kill them damn aliens. You should have seen the confusion on the nurses face.Then she had to go into the hall and tell everyone after i explained it to her thought it was hilarious.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Ummmm yeah sure thats it the evil aliens create homelessness.
Thats not what i said or meant.Tptb have fabricated a society they know will be hard for many people to live in,which creates lots of homeless people,so the evil aliens expected quota of available people to capture is always ensured and met...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Ummmm yeah sure thats it the evil aliens create homelessness.

Thats not what i said or meant.Tptb have fabricated a society they know will be hard for many people to live in,which creates lots of homeless people,so the evil aliens expected quota of available people to capture is always ensured and met...

TPTB have indeed been directed, guided, co-opted, infiltrated, implanted, controlled by Other Worldly Entities.

That there are hundreds of thousands of perilous situations in which people find themselves entrapped, exposed to countless dangers and subject to terrible hardship - this is common knowledge. What is less obvious to those who haven't been privy to what can be done in the circles of power, is that not only many such situations could be fixed at the drop of a hat, but furthermore than very many of them are purposely maintained that way when they weren't designed on purpose to produce said oppressive effects.

It is highly unlikely that normally constituted human beings, without any external pressure, would harbor such innate evil within that for many centuries and millenia, in every region of the planet, they would consistently and without restraint murder, maim, starve, rape, rob, rape, enslave, brainwash and oppress the very soul of their own species, without something needing to be explained.

Some have tried to justify this by saying that human nature is dark and horrible, citing a frightening destructive libido as in the case of Sigmund Freud. I happen to be convinced that Freud was either self-deceived, or instead paid by TPTB to deceive us, given his daughter Anna went on to head the Tavistock Institute which still coordinates most Think Tanks, and his nephew Edward Bernays brought Propaganda to the American and now Global Corporate Agenda.

Others have claimed that it is a feature of Power, that Power Corrupts and that Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. This catch-phrase implies that nobody can exercise any measure of power responsibly, and for Good rather than for Evil, helping others rather than doling out punishment. I tend to disagree, and am firmly convinced that many good men and women would gladly exercise power responsibly and with attention to human considerations first! While a catchy phrase, it is a fallacy widely broadcast by those with an Agenda to remove from themselves the guilt brought their own crimes and to avoid accountability. For, after all, aren't they also human and just as prey as you and I to this terrible phenomenon called power?

Some say that those in power "lose touch" with reality or with society and thus make decisions in an Ivory Tower removed from the consequences which they would of course otherwise have prevented. This fails to consider that wielding power first implies control over the power to inform oneself, for example the US President every morning receives a report from the CIA on critical situations in the world. They can ask for any other measure of investigation to better inform their decisions, so this is a human failing which can hardly justify the many Evil consequences of their administration of power, and certainly cannot explain away centuries of almost continuous poor government.

The other option is that there is no will to do Good, but instead a concerted will to do Evil. This can be explained for any number of reasons, ranging from philosophy to religion or from schizophrenia to demonic possession. In recent decades a new theorem has emerged bringing forth the possibility of Extra-terrestrial intervention in the affairs of human government. It has been advanced, also, that Aliens or Alien Hybrids have become rulers of this Earth, since Ancient Egypt and perhaps even before?

Illuminati III - Murdered by The Monarchs

Is this really different from DIRECT intervention by Aliens, that their genetically tweaked offspring might be furthering an agenda of horrendous dominance assorted with myriads of forms of oppression? The World Governments to which this thread alludes almost all, inclusively, answer to the same master. Whether it is an ethereal entity from another dimension called Lucifer, or a super intelligent winged and horned Draco-Reptilian Emperor is irrelevant, except for military intelligence countermeasures. In either case it's an Evil Empire!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

There are more than 100,000,000 homeless people living and suffering in this fallen world right now >
ipsnews.net...

And there are 4 babies born every second,247 babies born every day and 133,000,000 babies born every year > depts.washington.edu...

When realizing the above,tptb intentionally masking and supressing the fact that millions of people are going missing every year and a million or so of them are allowed to be captured by evil aliens,every year and are never seen again,is something tptb could easily achieve...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

reply to post by wmd_2008

For one example,how do we know for sure that 99.5% of those missing people in australia are being found alive and well?

I dont believe those numbers,not for a damn second,because "they" are telling "us" what we want to hear,not the truth...

I dont trust the sources from where theose missing persons numbers are coming from.The "officials" who are releasing the figures to the public,are some of the very same people who are guilty of complicity in this missing persons issue and so why would they expose reality and themselves by telling the public the truth and so i fear that the true numbers of missing and never seen again people is much higher than we are led to believe...

And once in awhile a missing person case will be highlighted on the evening news and splashed all over the newspaper headlines,just to ensure that the majority of people keep "thinking" that something real and effective is being done to prevent and stop the terrible evil of people who go missing and are never seen again,when in reality,hardly anythings being done about it at all,except to ensure that it continues and its hiding in plain sight
edit on 17-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

No YOU provided the links to back YOUR claims because the titles fitted in with your agenda now that the actual contents of the links don't they are wrong

That will teach your to actually read them

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I fail to see anything wrong with the eye and mind opening links that i provided.Massive amounts of people are going missing every day of the week all over this fallen world,many of them are never seen or heard from again and most self centered people dont give a damn,because they have been posessed by evil,seeing only what they want to see,living and dying inside a greed driven world,while covering themselves within and hiding themselves behind a thin veneer of blind faith,thoughtless ridicule and heartless denial...

If 100 people went missing from my town tomorrow and then next week the local authorities and newspapers told everyone,what they wanted to hear,that 99 of them were found safe and sound,i would'nt believe a word of it...

Earth has been hijacked by evil forces and humanity has fallen under a diabolical spell of materialistic illusions. Over two hundred million people were murdered by fabricated wars and orchestrated genocides during the twentieth century alone,because some people of wealth and power are willingly submitting themselves to helping those evil alien entities and some people are driven by demonic alien beings who influence them to commit murder and suicide,without them even realizing it until its too late...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The evil alien implants are probably tracking devices,sending and receiving mind and thought controlling signals. Which would explain most or even all of the random and savage,never ending flow of serial killers,psychotic spree murderers and demented child killers relentlessly tearing peoples lives apart,ripping families asunder again and again and sending so many forgotten people to their untimely deaths and into their graves all the time all over this fallen world...

I wonder how many of those heartless and savage killers experienced alien abduction and received mind and thought control implants during their abduction process,or were influenced by demons and disembodied voices,relentlessly provoking and commanding them,telling them what to do before they went on their bloody rampages through society?

Surely some of those sicko killers left behind notes and letters which revealed alien and demonic intervention in their lives before they were driven insane,but unfortunately,those letters and notes will never be allowed to see the light of day and they will never become public knowledge,tptb dont want the mainstream finding out whats really going on...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I mentioned in an ealier post how i think that pearl harbor and the 911 world trade center attacks were both fabricated events that were actually human soul sacrifices to demons/evil aliens and the images in these links have been verified as being real.They are untouched and unaltered.They are disturbing and terrifying and they speak for themselves > www.larrygc.com... www.aidd.org... www.sfgate.com...
edit on 20-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

the images in these links have been verified as being real.They are untouched and unaltered.They are disturbing and terrifying and they speak for themselves > www.larrygc.com... www.aidd.org... www.sfgate.com...

Simple pareidolia.
Not "demons".

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by blocula

the images in these links have been verified as being real.They are untouched and unaltered.They are disturbing and terrifying and they speak for themselves > www.larrygc.com... www.aidd.org... www.sfgate.com...

Simple pareidolia.
Not "demons".
Pareidolias that "just happen" to look like evil demons? Why dont they look like roses,or butterflies or smiling babies? Its more than obvious to me whats staring us all in the face in those horrible smoke and flame images...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Have you searched frame by frame for "roses,or butterflies or smiling babies", or anything else besides the "faces" found by frame by frame searching?

If you look for something in that continual cloud of smoke, chances are you'll "find" it (well your brain will think so, rather).
edit on 3/20/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Pareidolias that "just happen" to look like evil demons? Why dont they look like roses,or butterflies or smiling babies? Its more than obvious to me whats staring us all in the face in those horrible smoke and flame images...

Have you searched frame by frame for "roses,or butterflies or smiling babies", or anything else besides the "faces" found by frame by frame searching? If you look for something in that continual cloud of smoke, chances are you'll "find" it (well your brain will think so, rather).

Well Chamberf=666, sorry for stuttering, but is this why Black Magicians use cristal balls, black mirrors, or smoke to bring forth the images of demons? This is usually the case during their incantations and hexing, the conjuration and summoning of evil ultra-dimensional entities from Hell. More can be learned about this in the video below, at minute 46:00.

GS

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Have you searched frame by frame for "roses,or butterflies or smiling babies", or anything else besides the "faces" found by frame by frame searching?

If you look for something in that continual cloud of smoke, chances are you'll "find" it (well your brain will think so, rather).
edit on 3/20/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)
The first thing to understand about those images in the above three links is that they were not doctored or altered in any way,they are now what they were then and what they reveal is truly shocking and deeply disturbing...

I have looked at various sized blow ups of those photos and others for a long time and the various diabolical faces and sinister creatures are plainly evident and obviously really there...

I was unable to find one single image of anything even remotely resembling anything of a kind, happy, beautiful or loving nature.There are no song birds,no sunsets,no fields of wild flowers,no smiling babies and no laughing children to be found among the smoke and flames...

Just those terrifyingly evil demon faces and demonic monsters filled with rage and menace,mockingly looking out at us and down upon us during their harvest of human souls...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Heres some more monsterously demonic and deeply disturbing faces appearing within the smoke filled conflagrations of the 911 world trade centers > www.birthpangs.org... www.birthpangs.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Every picture tells a story and a pictures worth a thousand words > www.christianmedia.us...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hi blocula, and thanks for those links to the many pictures which evoke energy patterns which seem to have shaped the puffs of smoke into very specific and feature precise demonic faces and even entire creatures. While it is clear that the human mind can often assign shapes to draw significance from them, there is such a thing as very feature sensitive facial recognition which makes far higher demands than simple "oh that's a butterfly" comparisons. Gestalt form theory is tributary to a measure of precognition, having a preliminary idea of what you might see and possibly projecting it into random shapes. However, this isn't enough to explain a redundance of such phenomena in a single event such at 9/11.

Furthermore, the very process of divination, using bull intestines, tea leaves, cristal balls or coffee grounds is not simply the use of the mind's eye to see what one desires to imagine, but invokes "other worldly powers" to actually give a specific shape to the substance, be it smoke or light reflections or any volatile matter. Whether they invoke a god or spirits, there is a likely interaction with psychic energy and loosely organized material manifestations that are relatively easy to effect in this physical dimension from another one? In any case, that is the working premise of such divination methods. And if they indeed to work that way, it is very conceivable that sacrificial events organized for ritual purposes by Satanists, would probably conjure up demons which might manifest in clouds of smoke?

GS

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Without our ability to examine the filmed footage frame by frame,i doubt any of those horrible images momentarily appearing among the smoke and flames would have ever been seen at all and yet there they are, menacingly looking at us with diabolic eyes,watching and mocking us in plain sight,while enjoying another feast of human souls intentionally sacrificed to them by our royal bloodline elite world leaders.Just like pearl harbor and other such purposefully orchestrated terrors.The following image is very bizarre and i think its so obviously really there and its the most disturbing one of all > www.larrygc.com...

edit on 22-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join