It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions about 2011 and early 2012!! already coming true!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Predictions for 2011 and 2012 which are already coming true

A muslim saint predicts about the future events , telling that Prince Charles will be the king and will disolve the assemblies and will run the country byhimself, and Germany which is right now protecting euro Zone from falling apart will broke byitself and a big change in govt. Structure is coming.

Amazing prediction about gulf, asian and few european countries. One Should watch them before discussing here, to me its really a food for thought!

here is the prediction

Tell me what do you think?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Not to slander your thread - but i could claim the same thing by subtitling a foreign language to say/mean anything I want.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by princessgrey
Not to slander your thread - but i could claim the same thing by subtitling a foreign language to say/mean anything I want.

Did you even watch the video?
----------

OP, I see this youtube video as yours. Are you just hunting for views? It would seem that way since you did not see the need to give a proper description here on ATS or on your Tubepage about this video. When was this filmed. Who is this "prophet?"

And don't you think you or I could have made the same predictions? When it comes to the world and who will dominate it, I think it is easy to point out who the "global bullies" are.

There was nothing in the video that made me think. Sorry, just being real.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

Have you found any Advertisement in video? Yes this my youtube channel, i download important youtube videos and upload them again, as many of my friends who originally made these videos got their accounts banned by youtube so i am making copies offline and online. I live in Norway and there is no adsense of google add program for Norway, so dont worry that i am looking for views. About English Subtitle, its in Turkish language and obviously we need subtitles for rest of the world. Yes one can have wild guess about regimes but he is talking about the UK and royal family too. for me if its not impressive but still a stone to give more weightage to my already developed views about the future of the world. I wil post his predictions about the arrival of lucifer's coming in coming days, a really good food for thought atleast

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The video is legit.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The movie wasn't predictions.

This is an ordinary, everyday, old man's ranting. Nothing said was new.

The man isn't a "saint". He and the people with him were dopin' - just a bunch of addicts yapping.

I emphasize, not one single prediction. This is everyday, old people political ranting.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Sorry for youtube link without preview, Here you will find it with previw

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I did, anyone can predict anything, according to him, every country will collapse, what a prediction

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
OP you already did a thread on this why are you doing the same one over?

Really true Perdiction about 2011 and already it ifulfiling, page 1

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
The video is legit.

Actually I claim hoax as, "Faeces" was not spelt properly on sub-titles . As any one knows that a spellchecker can be done with subtitling. This smacks of amateurism,, IMO

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

lol i erased that one because of spelling mistakes and i was little late to edit it

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

I did, anyone can predict anything, according to him, every country will collapse, what a prediction

Your joke is in fact a prediction that will in fact come true... and you don't have to wait that much longer.

Sometimes jokes are not funny, you will not be laughing when this reality hits the world.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
So show me the link proving Prince Charles is going to run the country by himself? You seriously think England is going to have a true Monarch again?

new topics

top topics

join