It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historians Claim New Research Shows Oswald Acted Alone in JFK Assassination

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Politics Historians Claim New Research Shows Oswald Acted Alone in JFK Assassination Read more: www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com

Another startling claim of the NatGeo team is that the new digital upgrades allow the public to see, in the amateur footage taken that day by Robert Hughes, a shadowy figure moving about inside the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository building -- a figure believed to be Oswald.
"And our conclusion is that he fired three shots in about 11 seconds, which is almost double, you know, the six seconds in Dallas meme that most people know when they think about the assassination: six seconds, three shots in six seconds. We say three shots in 11 seconds, which is a much easier -- for I'd
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 11/18/2011 by Majic because: Removed link artifacts from title. -- Majic

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm of the opinion that this guy is openly fudging the facts to maintain the "lone nut" theory and maintain that Oswald acted alone. The statement concerning the time frame of the shots is disconcerting to me. It's as if they're producing a meme that the time frame has been wrong all of these years. Also, I'm curious as to what digital enhancements were made to come to this supposed conclusion. I'll await the special when it airs to see if they go into detail about the process that they used to come to their conclusion. It's interesting never-the-less.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by justinsweatt

These historians are basing their lies off fake history. I don't know why they expect anyone to take what they say seriously. JKF spoke out against Israel and then got shot thanks to the CIA and who ever else was involved.

Even if it wasn't because of his criticism of Israel, there were plenty of other reasons the same people I mentioned would want him dead.

I'm tired of being lied to by historians. I believed too much of their lies as a child. I'm still filtering some of it out.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
As with all information one only needs to look at the source.

Oswald had the ok to defect to the Soviet Union and then return to the US completely unscathed.

He'd also conveniently been trained to speak Russian in the military prior to defecting ....

At the time of the JFK assassination and shortly thereafter he was found in the snack bar and claimed that he had nothing to do with the shooting.

Oswald was a mere patsy and knew more than he was worth....and as to why he was eliminated.

Peace

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This merely exemplifies the educating of the masses via their Television and exactly as to why we have a nation of brain dead and willfully ignorant sheeple throughout our nation.

Social Engineering 101

Peace

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It's hard for people to accept the fact that we had a coup in this country led by LBJ. Whenever a new witness comes forward it seems that there is always a person promoting the official version given all the attention in the media. A few years back at the time E. Howard Hunt's son was telling his father's deathbed confession it was Bugliosi's book promoting the official version that was being pushed by the media. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I am so bloody sick of these lies from the powers that be. Every November they come up with new "proof" that Oswald acted alone. Even though the evidence, and the witnesses, say otherwise, they're still trying to shove the "Lone Nut" theory down our throats.

One has to ask themselves, why, after 48 years, are they still trying to feed us this load of garbage? Is it because some of the guilty parties are STILL ALIVE and have the power to keep the truth in the dark, while trotting out "experts" to corroborate their lies?

Did Oswald have the power to make the Secret Service stand down? Did he call them and have them change the parade route to something slow with a sharp turn? Did Oswald have the power to be in two places at once, so that he was up high in a "sniper's nest" and also on the grassy knoll, as many witnesses testified to? Did Oswald insist the president's body leave the jurisdiction of the Dallas PD so that an autopsy could be performed at Bethesda Naval Hospital? Did Oswald have a pathologist with NO experience in autopsies perform the most important autopsy in American history, and have lots of FBI, CIA and military brass tell the doctor how to do it, stopping him from fully exploring the wounds? Did Oswald steal Kennedy's brain so no trajectories could be figured out? Did Oswald doctor the pictures from the autopsy so the wounds match the official story? Look carefully at the autopsy photos, they are as phony as a $3 bill, along with the fake ear which looks like it was made of wax.

Why is it that the most important witnesses to this crime ended up conveniently dead? Why are the most important pieces of evidence sealed until the year 2028? Why have witnesses stated on record that the Warren Commission CHANGED their testimony?

I could go on and on, but it just makes me too angry to continue. Remember, in this country, all charged with a crime are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, and as far as I'm concerned, the evidence against Oswald wouldn't stand up to a grand jury investigation, much less a criminal trial. There is no way one guy could have done this. It was a conspiracy, and there are people alive today who should be behind bars. Poppy Bush, I'm talking to YOU.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This isnt a report its just an advertisement by Fox News for a program on NatGeo

The JFK special airs Sunday at 9 p.m. ET. NatGeo is partly owned by the same parent company as Fox News.

I think that says it all..

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I'm tired of being lied to by historians. I believed too much of their lies as a child. I'm still filtering some of it out.

Brother, AMEN to that. TPTB know that a BIG lie requires a lot of repetition to be properly drilled into even the softest brain. And it takes unrelenting repetition to drill it into more-resistent brains.

As with the UFO phenom and 9/11, when they used Popular Science to do their dirty work, their belief is that National Geographic is such a solid cornerstone of American life that no one right-minded would question its authority. Which, I suppose, is why we conspiracy nuts are so easily branded. How could anyone question National Geographic? It's like questioning the authority of God....

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Yeah, now that we are awake and look back, it's scary.

I used to get a warm rush up my spine when I would hear some patriotic BS. Play a catchy tune with the story and you're hooked yankee doodle yee hawww!

These people messing with humanity brainwashing us with half truths from the day we are born are realizing their days are numbered.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Yeah, he acted alone...

Executive Order #11110

Read up "historians!"

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

the new digital upgrades

Who was working on them? George Lucas?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I would like to see riseagainst take a look at this.

I would like to see his opinion on the matter.........

Just saying

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

This is just another MSM source who is working for the Globalists. Does anyone actually believe they would admit the truth? Especially since a lot of people go back to his murder as a reference as to when they TPTB took of the US government. Until Kennedy gets justice and people behind the scenes of his murder pay the price nothing is going to change.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I found what riseagainst had to say in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Logically, even if the digital enhancements show Lee Harvey Oswald clear as day in the Book Depository window, I don't see how that proves in any way that he "acted alone." And I say this as somebody who pretty much accepts that he acted alone.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The fact is Oswald was, as far as I can tell, a very disturbed radical. He was definitely interviewed by intelligence agencies both foreign and domestic, and it is claimed that their interviews were all standard. However anyone accepting that must ignore the fact that if an intelligence operation is good enough, it will appear not to exist. Overall with the JFK assassination everyone allows their ideas to shape what evidence remains. Don't forget this was the era where mind control and behavior alteration were being experimented with by everyone. The fact is that JFK was more of a threat to the domestic power structure than the USSR, who he urged peace with towards the end.
As above mentioned, his turning on the mafia, executive order that would end the reign of the Fed, unwillingness to go to war (which upset everyone in the MIC as well as many radicals within the military), clashes with LBJ and other factors painted a target on his back. Claiming that you know 100% Oswald acted alone of his own free will is incredibly arrogant.
Not to mention Robert Kennedy's assassination (after he said he would re-open the case on his brother's assassination), Ted Kennedy's plane crash, etc. Someone targeted them, and it wasn't just Oswald.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

And we're supposed to go along with it....

Thank you fox
\

Thank you Natgeo

Media

Thanks to all Amerikans who go on believing in your tooth fairies

Thanks to all parents who teach their kids the false in tooth fairies, Santa, Easter bunny, etc:
If it weren't for you, none of us would wake up from this matrix.

I feel like Neo and want to ask Morpheus: "I can't go back can I?" Sometimes I feel like I want to be reinserted.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
So with this new digitally enhanced footage we will get a better view of the driver shooting JFK?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join