It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's flying boats!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

If there is any psy-op going on it's with people like you who will buy into anything Iranian made as "special" or "breakthrough in technology". Think of it as the shopping network publishing some crappy item and you buying it.

Actually no.

I did not once say it was a breakthrough or special. I was merely trying to get the point across that Iran should be respected for actually coming up with its own inventions.

Its the people who forcefully spread hatred and mockery of other nations for the sole purpose of pursuading opinion.

This footage is simply being used by CNN as propaganda to make people "laugh" at Iran. Why? OH wait its an american news network... and we all know how much america tries to hate Iran.

What is it, jealousy? Its like the smart kid in a school playground. All the dumb bullys need to make a laughing stock of them for personal satisfaction.

Meanwhile this raises another point of big-headed-ness and hypocrisy. Iran has gone out of its way to develop these craft for their own purposes.... you should give them credit for that for a start. We also have the typicale sheeple crowds form the US and Israel laughing over this because of what? Their countries have illegal stockpiles of nukes that they refuse to let any UN party inspect? And at the same time Iran is being sanctioned for ALLEGEDLY trying to build a SINGLE nuke.

So why is it funny if you class these "weapons" by Iran as weak and pathetic? Is it because you think "we have a load of nukes, these are no match". And yet you are probably a supporter of invading Iran to stop them building a nuke.... correct?

Now answer again, is this psy-ops at work, or are all these people hypocrites? No excuses.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I was merely trying to get the point across that Iran should be respected for actually coming up with its own inventions.

How come I have to respect them if they invent all kinds of useless inventions? If I liked an invention I'll appreciate it. If I havn't, I'll state my opinion about it. Can't see what's the problem about that to be honest.

Its the people who forcefully spread hatred and mockery of other nations for the sole purpose of pursuading opinion.

There you go.. people state their mind, with educated opinions as to why this thing is rubbish, and you go accusing them of spreading hatred and mockery. What gives? I can't have any negative comments about something I don't like?

This footage is simply being used by CNN as propaganda to make people "laugh" at Iran. Why? OH wait its an american news network... and we all know how much america tries to hate Iran.

I'm pretty sure that if CNN is pushing any agenda, it's the one that Iran is all the all scary, evil, powerful enemy. What reason do they have to ignite fear from Iran and then mocking it's military?

What is it, jealousy? Its like the smart kid in a school playground. All the dumb bullys need to make a laughing stock of them for personal satisfaction.

Lol, jealousy of WHAT exactly? You were explained several times why this is a rubbish vessel, why can't you just come up with your own educated opinion that would oppose ours'? Why do you have to resort to blaming of all sorts instead of simply stating why you think this vessel is any good?

Meanwhile this raises another point of big-headed-ness and hypocrisy. Iran has gone out of its way to develop these craft for their own purposes.... you should give them credit for that for a start.

Gone out of it's way? LOL! For the last years they didn't care about anything besides an armed conflict.
And so what if they developed them for their own uses? Why is it that I need to give them credit for that? It is rubbish IMO and I explained why. Just because it's an Iranian made invention for Iranian usage does not mean it should be respected and praised.

We also have the typicale sheeple crowds form the US and Israel laughing over this because of what? Their countries have illegal stockpiles of nukes that they refuse to let any UN party inspect? And at the same time Iran is being sanctioned for ALLEGEDLY trying to build a SINGLE nuke.

Seriously what does this have to do with anything? Were you alittle angry when you made this post?

So why is it funny if you class these "weapons" by Iran as weak and pathetic? Is it because you think "we have a load of nukes, these are no match". And yet you are probably a supporter of invading Iran to stop them building a nuke.... correct?

These Iranian ships are no match not because we have alot of nukes (what's one got to do with the other is truly beyond me), they are no match because they are simply inferior vessels amidst highly technologically advanced units that are actually usable for something. What uses does such a vessel has?

Now answer again, is this psy-ops at work, or are all these people hypocrites? No excuses.
This isn't psy-ops nor is anyone a hypocrite for saying this is a junkyard invention because it actually is. The plan to attack Iran has absolutely nothing to do with this gunboat. It has everything to do with nuclear arsenal.

I can't even understand your reasoning for us to be a bunch of hypocrites only because we mock at this pitiful invention so I'm going to make this really simple.

In my educated opinion, this vessel is absolutely useless. Not only that it's not anything stealthy as the title suggests, it's attacking capabilities are very limited considering it only has a .50 caliber machine gun. What makes you think a steam of penetrating bullets cannot defeat this thing easily?

..Now here's a question. You claimed this is a "stealth vehicle". Go ahead and feel free to explain how and why you consider this to be anything stealthy.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
LOL - great video. It's funny to see some people defending Iran's "invention". There is not a country in the world that would take that thing seriously. A Somali pirate with a highly inaccurate RPG can do more damage than that POS. Hold on, let me bust out my P51D Mustang I have parked in the garage so we can make it a fair fight.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join