It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged extraterrestrial mummy, Quispicanchi (Cuzco - Peru)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Too early to make conclusions yet, lets see how this one could be confirmed or debunked. Anyway, the images are quiet impressive.

Translation :

A strange mummy was found in the province of Quispicanchi in Cusco. The anthropologist who found it, Renato Riquelme Davila, said it is extraterrestrial.

Davila said the being found is about 50 cm, with triangular head, eye sockets too large for a human being, likewise, said he has an open fontanelle (the space between the bones of the skull that have babies until the year life, as they grow, space, or fontanelle, disappears).

The curious fact is that despite this division present the mummy has molars, which do not grow in humans until 4 or six years.

Davila says that at first thought he was a child, however Spanish and Russian doctors have confirmed he is a being from another planet.

www.larepublica.pe...

Sorry about the annoying x-file music on the video, just click mute.

More pics in this link : www.rpp.com.pe...

edit on 17-11-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I know I have a tendency to instantly doubt any claims of things being extraterrestrial, but considering doctors have already declared it to be extraterrestrial and not just a person with a horrible disease and a wrapped skull, I have to say that I think it is a huge load of horse pucky.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I wonder if it could be possible to run some DNA tests, that would be conclusive.

I found another video here, sorry but it's in spanish.

www.rpp.com.pe...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

There are several features in this alleged find that resemble the so-called Star Child skull. Many of those features remind me of a rare condition known as Progeria. Lloyd Pye and I emailed eachother back and forth several times about this condition being a possible explanation as to the oddity of his find. I was not convinced of his reasoning as to why it couldn't be an explanation. His supposed DNA testing results aside, I'm still thinking that my debate is valid, both to the Star Child, and likely this new find.
That is, if this isn't a complete hoax.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
crazy stuff.... did they carbon dated that skeleton?? (: it would be nice to know his age (:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Even if this was real(As in ET), which I doubt. It would still be "debunked". No one really thinks a doctor or "government official" is actually going to say; "Yep. It's ET." Not going to happen no matter how convincing the tests might, or might not be.
edit on 11/17/2011 by Klassified because: add and reword

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Here is more info :

The anthropologist Renato Riquelme Davila, director of the Museum District Andean Rituals Andahuaylillas in the province of Quispicanchi (Cusco) expects scientific support to study in depth the mummy, he said, with no human characteristics.

He also stated that she decided to give the news after superficial appreciation were two Spanish doctors and a Russian who came to the museum two weeks ago, who were surprised and after analyzing the surface to the mummy, agreed that these characteristics are not those of a human being.

"The appreciation has been superficial, they reviewed and said that this was not the earth", he said, reiterating that the face is triangular in shape with a tremendous cavity brains. "The head is almost an average of 18 to 20 centimeters," he added.

He said the height is 50 inches and deformation is not skeletal. "He was found on a site that Apu is a which is dedicated to Viracocha, the god of the universe of Andean culture, where many times UFOs have been sighted," he said through RPP Noticias.

Meanwhile, detailed measurements of the mummy, noting that the head from her brain to the lower jaw is about 20 centimeters and 30 centimeters trunk including extremities.

"It lacks the hands but the arm bones are so delicate that no finite and correspond to a dwarf. We expected the scientific support but with the appearance of the doctors (foreign), and we encourage you to make it known we could not be hidden away, "he said.

"It should be noted that it has not been found by DNA testing, or specialized scientific studies", said the anthropologist

www.rpp.com.pe...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Brother, why it can't be real?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

Looks like they don't have enough resources for that but they hope they can receive some help.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by Klassified

Brother, why it can't be real?

Because real finds like this (provided there are any) usually disappear as fast as they are found. Or, a bunch of fakes flood the internet so you can't know which pictures are real. Be nice if this was real. It sure would answer a few questions about our history. Though it would create that many more questions again.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Looks like they don't have enough resources for that but they hope they can receive some help.

So they claim that they have a "confirmed" alien skeleton...........but they need some money to ......what?.......double confirm it?

Or do they just want some money?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I would like for this to be real, but klassified is right if some legitimate extraterrestrial skull was found, the military or some government would snatch it up before we could find out about it.

Plus if whoever involved just jumps the gun and says it's E.T. that just smells fishy...
edit on 17-11-2011 by shamdaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Trueman

So they claim that they have a "confirmed" alien skeleton...........but they need some money to ......what?.......double confirm it?

Or do they just want some money?

To do DNA or/and carbon dating tests.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamdaddy
I would like for this to be real, but klassified is right if some legitimate extraterrestrial skull was found, the military or some government would snatch it up before we could find out about it.

Plus if whoever involved just jumps the gun and says it's E.T. that just smells fishy...
edit on 17-11-2011 by shamdaddy because: (no reason given)

Well, if military or government do that, it will be like putting a big "It's Alien" sign. Ignoring it, works better for them.

Unless this found can lead to a weapon or similar.

Just found another video, from a peruvian television channel :

edit on 18-11-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Before we jump to the conclusion that its an extra terrestrial perhaps we should consider a more mundane explanation. Could this be an example of child with congenital hydrocephalus? Perhaps Renato Riquelme Davila as an anthropologist might not be aware of this medical condition.

In patients with hydrocephalus (or water on the brain) there is a buildup of cereborospinal fluid (CSF) which can put the brain and skull under huge pressure. Children with hydrocephalus often end up having deformed skulls due to the pressure. This pressure would also explain why the anterior fontanelle has not closed.

If the child was from a high status family it would most likely have been well cared for despite its physical deformaties and would concievably have lived long enough for them to grow molars.

In modern times we would in install a shunt ( a fancy drain basically) which would drain this fluid into a body cavity where it could be reabsorbed and prevent skull deformation. Here is an image of a child with hydrocephauls. (apologies for the fact its from wikipedia)

For more information see

en.wikipedia.org...

Would be facinated if this was a alien body but sadly in this case I suspect its just an example of well preserved patient with congenital hydrocephalus.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Ancient central and south american civilizations were known to bind infants heads, in order to elongate the skulls in honor of the "Gods", they also filed their teeth into sharp points. That could be part of it, but it doesn't account for the super-huge eye-sockets...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I know I have a tendency to instantly doubt any claims of things being extraterrestrial, but considering doctors have already declared it to be extraterrestrial and not just a person with a horrible disease and a wrapped skull, I have to say that I think it is a huge load of horse pucky.

I'd like to know more about the methods these doctors used to determine it was an ET before I simply believe them.

I mean, would everyone here on ATS believe it if a doctor said "I declare it IS human" without providing more detailed information as to why he thinks that?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong, I would love nothing more than for this to be from another planet, but if this was the case, and it was confirmed by doctors to be an Alien from another planet, wouldn't this be world wide news.. not just seen by someone and posted on ATS?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violence
Don't get me wrong, I would love nothing more than for this to be from another planet, but if this was the case, and it was confirmed by doctors to be an Alien from another planet, wouldn't this be world wide news.. not just seen by someone and posted on ATS?

We all know how well controlled/biased mass media is, I mean, would you believe them?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Yeah, I agree. I would like to get more info about this one, still looking.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join