It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presindtial IQ list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I am looking for a list of the president's IQ. I know the list with Clinton with the highest and Bush with the lowest is fake. Can anyone help me here?

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
wrong link.

[Edited on 10-4-2003 by mirrorsparadise]

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thanks for looking, but unfortunatly that is the list that was said to be faked.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
"History is filled with stories of humans of limited intellectual ability who have nevertheless been among humankind's most important contributors.
I also have met some very high IQ test scorers who just could not hack it in the real world."

johnmartin.actweb.net...

I couldn't find any presidential IQ test results, but I just wanted to mention that I find a person's IQ relatively unimportant to their ability to lead a nation or anything else for that matter. As was pointed out in the above article, the questions are about colors, shapes, and patterns, I dont see the relevance between this test and what it takes to be a good President. Bush's IQ has been mentioned so many times on this board as a way to discredit him and I dont think its just.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I am trying to find out for my mother who wants to know what president had the highest and which has the lowest. Nice articlce find.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
Bush's IQ has been mentioned so many times on this board as a way to discredit him and I dont think its just.

JM, I didn't mean you in this thread, I just meant in general.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think there is a misunderstanding. I think Bush is a very smart man. I am not using this to discredit him. No one can get out og Harvard and Yale with Masters, and fly a jet too.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Anyone can with money a family of politicians. I think GWB is a huge friggin' goob, but I also think that the "IQ results" are fake. If the last one I saw is right, that would put Bush as mildly retarded...I don't think we would ever put a retard in that office.

The colors and shapes stuff, it's all for logical thinking...

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
"No one can get out og Harvard and Yale with Masters, and fly a jet too. "

Sure you can...if you have money and connections, and GWB had both. The better question is, how does someone get thru Harvard and Yale with a Masters Degree, and still be unable to pronounce the word "nuclear", or even make a coherent sentence that isn't scripted? Bush is a mental midget...despite any paid in full degrees he may possess...

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Its who you know, not what you know these days.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It takes who you know and you have to have one big wallet. Yea they get a big salary but most are already rich to begin with. I want to see a "normal" person run for president.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hey, I'll run if someone will vote for me!

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Bush is one of the must mis-understood Presidents ever. I Think what he lacks in IQ points, he doubles in integrity.

top topics

join