It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, land of the brave

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
This is all i have to say:
God Bless America
peace,sugarcookie1

God Bless the World!

I'm pretty sure Gods commandment was "Thou shalt not kill" or do ya'll like to miss that part ...
One country under God or Lucifer??? considering the many occult symbols in the design of Washington ....

edit on 17/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

These numbers are not even close to the real death toll at the hands of your government, but it gives you an idea:

I think you forgot one number from your list, a group you are a clear example of. I couldn't put a number on it, but the US and it's war on education has stripped millions of Americans of their ability to think critically, creating a massive group of uneducated people with strong opinions on subjects they don't understand, basing most of their life and actions on emotions instead of rational thought.

I'm not sure how they managed to zap your intelligence all the way in Australia, but the way you conduct yourself on this forum clearly shows me that I am correct.

The US has plenty of blood on their hands, that we know of, and there are probably many other black operations we'll never know about. This is in no way the fault of the population, but they bare some responsibility for not punishing those criminals once the crimes come to light.

But not many nations have clean hands, none of us "civilized" ones at least.

I'm glad to see that this obvious trolling thread actually generated some good debate even while OP continues to act childish and spew hatred.

If you hate the US so much op, hop a plane or boat and stop at any of the military bases across America (or Canada for that matter, tons of US troops train here all the time) inform them of your intention to declare war, and have a go at it.

I'm sure your boomerang will stop a few tank rounds before they nail you.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by WakeUpRiseUp
If god existed he would have wiped your scum country out ages ago

Your hate runs deep,and is a scourge on this planet.

Guess every one hates to be ignorant.

American people who live on the far isolated mainland of earth seem to be as much ignorant as one can be.

Their origin of their ignorance is that they have no geographical access to the problems they cause all around the world , specially in Middle East.

So , believe me that every one evades to be ignorant ,and that will causes that people hate arrogant ignorant people ,too.

Arrogant ignorant people are the ones who are ignorant about one matter and they refuse to accept other people,s knowledge about that.
edit on 17/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

If you hate the US so much op, hop a plane or boat and stop at any of the military bases across America (or Canada for that matter, tons of US troops train here all the time) inform them of your intention to declare war, and have a go at it.

I'm sure your boomerang will stop a few tank rounds before they nail you.

why would one want to waste money going over there??

edit on 17/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I agree the U.S.A has cause several wars and has caused many unnecessary conflicts with great losses of life. But, what about the aboriginals of Australia? I bet they think the British are the worse country on earth. So your claim is that America is far worse in the last 100 years than: USSR, NAZI Germany, UK, China, Japan and the Ottoman empire? pls take ur hate rhetoric somewhere else where u can talk about ur hate with other hateful people.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Wow Op, tell us how you really feel.
Geeeeez!

I was born and raised here in the Good Ole US of A and although I do not agree with my Government on many issues....I still love America. Every Nation has had their ups and downs and I believe America has done a lot of good in the World. Yes, we have begun to police other Nations....as a big brother would. Is it for resources or selfish gain? Sure it is. Is there another agenda we know nothing about? Wouldn't surprise me. It is really beyond my comprehension what is REALLY going on behind closed doors. Many of us here are hoping the next election brings about real change for the better....ya know....the one Nobama promised. We can only do so much.....what do you want us to do? Police other people here and make them see what we see, get them off their butts and go on a killing spree?
I mean REALLY?? We leave our Government to that kind of "Peace".

It saddens me you have so much hate built up and it really shows your true colors too. I tell ya one thing....when the going gets tough who do the nations leaders call on?? USA

Who is always there to defend countries like yours? USA.

Yeah.....so I tell ya what I really hope you are in no way EVER in need of our Military when someone like possibly China wants to come in and take ownership. You will be crying for the USA to come save your butt.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Their origin of their ignorance is that they have no geographical access to the problems they cause all around the world , specially in Middle East.
reply to post by hmdphantom

What?

The Middle East has had their own problems of killing their own people for years and years. Craziness really. I mean.....you have men, women, and children over there bombing their own towns and killing themselves all in the name of Allah. Twisted!!!

The Middle East people who are peaceful people in no way deserved the US over there causing more problems, but in the end I hope we will all find the Middle East a safer place to live and not be such barbaric states to try and raise kids....ya know....more civilized....not having kids run around with bombs attached to them. The Middle East imo has always been an unpleasant place for humanity to thrive. It needed change in a bad way and it was a long time coming. I THINK.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

65 million in the People's Republic of China
20 million in the Soviet Union
2 million in Cambodia
2 million in North Korea
1.7 million in Africa
1.5 million in Afghanistan
1 million in the Communist states of Eastern Europe
1 million in Vietnam
150,000 in Latin America
10,000 deaths "resulting from actions of the international Communist movement and Communist parties not in power."

Estimated number of victims of Communism

Lets not just"rant" on America ..........

Governments and Ideology's have been killing people for ages...............

Seems you forgot to add that in your hate for America.

This post bears repeating.

Everybody is guilty.

Communism is more guilty than others.

Obvious troll is also intellectually challenged.
edit on 17-11-2011 by rbnhd76 because: eye dee ten tee

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Mindless Rant...Australian for whining.

As an Aussie might say to one of the Aborigines they slaughtered...Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Now go throw another shrimp on the barbie, shag a kangaroo, and pop open a Foster's, mate.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm happy - US of A doing the things they do.
I'm happy - things get elevated to new heights.
I'm happy - Americans stand up to other people who bashing USA with honour.
I'm happy - some people know what USA have done and achieved for the world

The deeper you dig, the dirtier your hand. Until then, you realized, nobody want to touch you anymore. Hope you are happy with what you want. Untouchable.

/Sarcasm

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by minesweeper

Where are you from, is your country innocent of any wrong doing outside of its boarders? Is its government respectful of its citizens, are their taxes uses in a fair and honest manner? Do the corporations that reside within practice fair market trade and ethical business practices? Is your country’s people a supporter of a constitution based on human rights? Is your country a supplier of foreign aid money and resources to less fortunate countries? If not than you have no room to talk. I can understand your anger, but the world not just the U.S. has many problems to work out.
The British empire, China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Germany and many others are guilty of the same or similar crimes.

You do realise that the US is a product of The British Empire? Does that make the US TWICE as guilty?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have confirmed beyond any doubt the corruption of the USA. They staged the revolution to put Iran back in the position of adversary, in order for it to play a vital role in a future war. Perfect geopolitics. Brzezinski was Carter's National Security Adviser during this time period too, so I dare say the grand chess-master had a hand in all of this. It has his signature.

Amerika, land of the depraved. See where I live? Learn.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Very few of us in the world can claim our nations to be totally innocent. Geez I'm from Britain, so am well aware of my countries checkered history, so choose not to throw stones at other countries glass houses.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Very few of us in the world can claim our nations to be totally innocent. Geez I'm from Britain, so am well aware of my countries checkered history, so choose not to throw stones at other countries glass houses.
Britain, mate? Are you serious that's as bad as New york FYI.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by radosta
Mindless Rant...Australian for whining.

As an Aussie might say to one of the Aborigines they slaughtered...Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Now go throw another shrimp on the barbie, shag a kangaroo, and pop open a Foster's, mate.

OK Seppo, We Aussie don't say Playa .... Player WTF is that a Footie Player?? maybe
I never slaughtered any Koori or Nyungah in fact I have many friends and worked with many up north
What the F are Shrimp oh you mean PRAWNS
Shag a Kangaroo ... You mean ROOT a Kangaroo ... Tie me Kangaroo down sport
Fosters pffft No real Aussie drinks fermented cat piss

M M Mate

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Arrogant ignorant people are the ones who are ignorant about one matter and they refuse to accept other people,s knowledge about that.

I try to Deny Ignorance.

I dont hate.

Worthless emotional reasoning's,should never justify it.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

you have men, women, and children over there bombing their own towns and killing themselves all in the name of Allah. Twisted

This is just the effect.

Behind the curtains there are hands of power . The hands that help all the anarchy and the hands that always provide causes for divide and conquer.

Of course US govt is one of those hands.

It helps Kurds in Iraq to get to power to make fights for other groups and tribes.

There is no real democracy in Iraq and Afghanistan. One tribe or group gets the ultimate power to fight other groups.

This is the cause for all anarchy and killings in Middle East.

In middle East we can clearly see what US govt is doing here , because we are here , we live here.

The Middle East

is consisted of many nations and tribes living in one country. There are many religions and sects of religions being practices in ME.

For example in Iran , we have Kurd , Baluch , Arab , Torkaman , Gilak , Turk , Lor.

So , it is hard to bring unity to all those nations and tribes.

This is what Saddam knew when said " Iraq will be a swamp for the US army".

US has already failed to bring peace to Iraq. US has failed to find a way to bring unity and satisfaction to all tribes and nations in Middle East.

This is because US thinks that everyone in the world should behave like they behave.

But in Iran we respect other nationalities , cultures and civilizations.

IMHO ,Deny Ignorance.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Originally posted by WakeUpRiseUp
If god existed he would have wiped your scum country out ages ago

Your hate runs deep,and is a scourge on this planet.

Guess every one hates to be ignorant.

American people who live on the far isolated mainland of earth seem to be as much ignorant as one can be.

So , believe me that every one evades to be ignorant ,and that will causes that people hate arrogant ignorant people ,too.

The funny thing is when you tell the truth about facts that they don't know , they just say "I know it better than you".

I suggest all the ignorant people who already know every thing about Middle East , buy a ticket , come to Middle East and see for themselves that it is not like you are told about.

There are always more to learn. There are always dis-information to evade.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Oh, and I have to agree, for an ill-educated individual with a poor grasp of english, you have managed to communicate your views and opinions with more insight and eloquence than most. The references you cite in your posts are almost proof of the questions you've asked. Cognitive dissidence or game playing? Hmm..

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Lets not get confused here of who the 'bad guys' are when you view America.

[color=52D017]The American people greatly despise such inhumane, evil, horrendous acts that this thread mentions.

There is no need to lump the American people in with the snakes who commit such acts. We the People do not wish for harm to other fellow-people and families around the world.

In all honesty, the only people in our country who still seem to be for such despicable, inhumane acts happen to be the diminishing Conservative right-wing extremists in this country, and the diminishing Fundamental religious fools who think that 'god' wants everyone ELSE in the world dead. But these groups of nutters will eventually wake up and change their evil opinions and views. They certainly DO NOT represent the 99% of us who want PEACE.

SO, do not judge the American people by the acts of a few SNAKES, and the views of our diminishing Right-wing extremist SNAKES, and our Fundamentalist religious DEVILS.

Luckily they will eventually wake up some day but the HUGE majority are against this GARBAGE that is going on.

Dont judge the American people by the actions and opinions of the few DEGENERATES among us.
edit on 18-11-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join