It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spear of Destiny

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Sorry hit enter! They really need to make that impossible to do!

Anyway tonight on Decoded they talked about the Spear of Destiny. At the very end there was a man who said he worked as a bodyguard for a "powerful" man, and he then learned that this man had "stolen the spear from Hitler", they did not mention who this man was. The only thing they said about him was that he stole the spear from Hitler, and that they are now trying to raise a temple in Jerusalem to make the spear's power come to or something like that.

So my question is does anyone here know who this man is? any guesses?
edit on 16-11-2011 by WhoDat09 because: to add my post

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Can i get more info on the spear?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I saw that too. They gave us two solid clues he's hellish wealthy and probably German any minute someone is going to say Soros lol. That's the best i got from it.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
If google changed their name to ATS they would be HUGE!! One click MILLIONS of results, who woulda known
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Walter William Horn (1908 - 1995) - took it in the name of US from Hitler. not sure about the source i found this...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It is said that the spear of Destiny pierced the side of Jesus when he was hung from the cross. They say it has special powers that are given to the person who holds it. It is said that Hitler had the spear when he started WWII and that it gave him special powers
They said tonight on the show that at the end of the war he knew things were falling apart and may have replaced the spear with a fake one, and that the real spear is out there.

I don't even know that Jesus ever walked the earth, but I do think there is something behind this spear, whether it is for real or imagined, it is a long quested for item, and people who hold it "believe" they have magical powers.

I was just wondering who this man the guy on the show was talking about. He said he was a bodyguard for the guy.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Great show!!!! wondering the same thing....

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Kissinger. That's my vote. He is probably the most influential person alive when it comes to anything and everything political.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The clues from the show to who this man was:

1. Businessman
2. Dead
3. Wealthy enough to have bodyguards
4. Was close enough to Hitler to steal the spear.

I'm not sure on who it could be. The body guard was too young to have been Henry Ford's body guard and that is the only businessman that I can think of that had close ties to Hitler.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhino5
The clues from the show to who this man was:

1. Businessman
2. Dead
3. Wealthy enough to have bodyguards
4. Was close enough to Hitler to steal the spear.

I'm not sure on who it could be. The body guard was too young to have been Henry Ford's body guard and that is the only businessman that I can think of that had close ties to Hitler.

Wellfrom my understanding hitler was big on eugenics that was going down in California at the time (pre war) i wonder if there is any info out there of him getting comfortable with business guys whilst out there,

Also, other than ford, i know coca cola company were providing soft drinks to the nazi's (fanta i believe) and i also know there was a fuel addative need to keep the Luftwaffe in the air which (patent) was owned by the bush family from my understanding... maybe we should look down that route?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Standard Oil was doing business with the Nazi war machine. Rockafeller could be the one. Scratch my Kissinger post from above.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'm not sure who it could be. The bodyguard looked too young to be anyone who could have had anything to do with Hitler's bodyguard!!

Rockafeller that's a good one ....... and the one I was thinking of too, but he looked too young to be his bodyguard.

edit on 16-11-2011 by WhoDat09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Wanted to add that this guy who he was the bodyguard for believed that the God we know and worship is the bad guy, and that Satan is the good guy. That they were waiting for this temple to get built in Jerusalem so that their master can cut himself with the spear and drip his blood in the temple and proclaim he is God or the AntiChrist.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

My guess and it is just that....is Carl Duisberg. Chairman of the board of Bayer which was one of the companies merged into I.G. Farben.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The guy on the show was told his boss had stolen the spear from Hitler. Kissinger is still alive, so the guy on the show could have been his bodyguard. Kissinger was also in Germany at the end of the war, and could have stolen the spear. David Rockefeller is still alive, but he was in France and North Africa at the end of the war, and Duisburg died in 1935. Walter Horn was an academic who died in 1995. He was not a businessman.
edit on 16-11-2011 by alandjude because: Add information.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by alandjude

Thank you.....

Hmmm I'd say he Kissinger is our guy, he's powerful enough and young enough well at 88 anyways .... to still do something about it.

I think Kissinger is the guy this guy was talking about!

Now onto that temple they are building in Jerusalem ....... they are not close to finishing it are they??

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I don't remember the show saying the person was dead (I'm re-watching it now). If this is true, I would say Rockefeller. Kissenger was in his early 20s at the end of the war and of no importance compared to Rockefeller, however he was in intelligence. Rockefeller was in his late 20s, maybe even 30 at the end of the war, had many connections during the war and was also military intelligence. I would think Rockefeller would have more liberty during his service due to his family power. Side note: I saw a report on the nightly news about a week ago how a military intelligence officer stole Hitler's writing paper, and actually used it to write a letter to his kid; he later became a director in the CIA, don't remember his name. The military intelligence apparatus from what I know had a strong leadership presence from the OSS (CIA predecessor), and these guys came from ivy league colleges, in particular Yale University within skull & bones. So these guys might have had many liberties during and after the war, more than the average soldier. These guys were going to inherit the new world order. Furthermore, it's known that the Rockefellers, Council on Foreign Relations, etc. had strong ties with the intelligence apparatus, so I think it's very possible that Rockefeller would have resources, connections and liberty to pull off stealing the spear of destiny from Hitler. Also, the are very few extremely wealthy and power business men that require mulitple bodyguards, and has access to POTUS. The bodyguard look like he was in his early fifties and in good shape. He could have easily been one of Rockefeller's bodyguard. Just my thoughts.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
well, let's all rewatch the show, at least the end of it when this bodyguard was on, and imagine how he would have looked a decade or two younger.

Then look at archived pics of everyone that is suspect as the SOD thief and see if the bodyguard shows up in any.

A man of that importance would have his bodyguard very close by.

Also..... the mystery man is said to have stolen the SOD from Hitler, but that does not mean that he himself to the spear and ran. He could have organized the theft and could have been anywhere in the world at the time the SOD was taken.

And one more thing, there are others who believe that the SOD is tucked inside a sunken German U-Boat that lies at the bottom of the Atlantic somewhere off of Florida. Something to think about as well.
edit on 17-11-2011 by azbowhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Thanks for bringing this subject up OP. I was just looking for more information regarding the "secret man" and this group that believes that we have everything backwards (Satan is good, God is Evil). I think they were called the "Sons of the Fallen". Who knows maybe we do have it all wrong. After all the elite are privy to much more secrets than we are, not like they would tell us if there was some major find like that. You know, because it would collapse society and all that good stuff. This could explain why all these secret societies have all these so called Satanic rituals...in their eyes they are worshiping the correct "Good God"

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join