It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really true Perdiction about 2011 and already it ifulfiling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
He is Sheikh Nazim and in 2010 he predicted about 2011 and few things already happened and few will happen its really mind boggling, and calls for preparing for end of the times!!! I am really feeling Goosebumss.... My native land PAKISTAN is also in the list, i hope time will bring some good here

One can disagree wiht Sheikh Nazim but he has been accurate about coming events and lets see this one coming.

edit on 16-11-2011 by mustfarhan because: Because i am not good in making videos

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Obnoxious title is obnoxious, dont be surprised if the mods change it.

Also, I think I saw this in the sun....

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mustfarhan

None of your links work and your title is ridiculous...

Edit.... title now fixed, links not.
edit on 16/11/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
your title is messed up and none of your vids work. go outside and think about what youve done!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
What is with the title? What's the matter with you?

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Thread fail of the century

edit on 16-11-2011 by Idonthaveabeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The title (it will obviously be changed by the mods) reminds me of grade school where the government issued the mandated psycho-evaluation tests. I immediately starting coloring outside the lines so I could finish early and they thought I was a genius.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Seems like the most legit prediction thread of the last half an hour so kudos and star and flag to you

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
this prediction has a better chance of coming true than any i've ever read here on ATS in the past 3 months

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It's spelled purdickshun,...hillbilly

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Is this the video you were looking for?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mustfarhan

Here's that video for you, mustfarhan:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Thanks
what is this song????

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
...really? That's it?
An old dude saying that some Arab nations will collapse?

Every intelligence site on the internet has been saying similar things since 2010 or earlier, this isn't news!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by objectivist

the name of the song i believe is requiem for a dream by two steps from hell, from the movie sunshine, there are several renditions of it on youtube and the net.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Ok: To post a youtube video take the end part (/watch[Random letters and numbers; this is part you take]) and click the "VID: YOUTUBE" Button at the top of the screen. Than insert the code, press go and viola! Magic!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
OP states he is from Pakistan I believe. What is wrong with you all for thinking you have a right to make fun of him?
He is not native.., just trying to share... am I wrong?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

No, you're right, but should we have a different set of rules? From what I've seen so far, it's "make fun of everybody" when you're on ATS. I'd prefer "make fun of nobody," but I don't see that working with ATSers.

An idea! Put some kind of mark on the mini-profile of everyone who is not strong on English, then we can look out for them. (Sorry, it's late and I'm getting goofy.)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I hope Sheikh Nazim's predictions are wrong please dont get yourself upset over what he has to say think positive..peace,sugarcookie1

top topics

join