It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death's Audtopsy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This topic is going to go deep inside anything death. So add your own two cents on death or answer questions on death. Either or. Or even make further questions on death. Answer any or every thing you'd like to in here.

What is death to you?

Would you physically die right now a happy person?

Would you physically die right now an unhappy person?

When death comes knocking, will you answer?

The art of death... Is there such a thing? If so, what is it? Does it mean death is an illusion?

If death is an illusion, then what looks like the most comfortable way to die suicidally?

If death is an illusion, then what looks like the most hurtful way to die suicidally?

How would you like to die? By accident? By suicide? By a killer? By natural causes? By etc?

Does death sound nicer than this life? How come?

Once you physically die, you will what? Stop existing as a conscious? Live on in an afterlife? Return to the Creator? Live on through reincarnation?

What makes death a good thing?

What makes death a bad thing?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
What is death to you?

When I sleep, I am dead to the world. Death is the deepest sleep. When I sleep time passes quickly, therefore when I die everything that will happen in the universe will pass instantaneously.

Would you physically die right now a happy person?

I'd like to think so.

Would you physically die right now an unhappy person?

see above

When death comes knocking, will you answer?

It is my understanding that "death" needs no invitation....

The art of death... Is there such a thing? If so, what is it? Does it mean death is an illusion?

hmmm not sure I understand what you mean

If death is an illusion, then what looks like the most comfortable way to die suicidally?

Something quick. gunshot to the head?

If death is an illusion, then what looks like the most hurtful way to die suicidally?

suffocation

How would you like to die? By accident? By suicide? By a killer? By natural causes? By etc?

In my sleep, because I would like to remain in that dream I am in

Does death sound nicer than this life? How come?

I believe in God, so yes.

Once you physically die, you will what? Stop existing as a conscious? Live on in an afterlife? Return to the Creator? Live on through reincarnation?

Live on in heaven, hopefully.

What makes death a good thing?

purging of the soul?

What makes death a bad thing?

change.

join