It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Like I said before any one who follows God and keeps his commandments, is one of God, despite what their race is...

Any one who doesn't keep Gods commandments is not of God despite what their race or religion is...

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   
God promised the Hebrews to notice them as the chosen ones as long as they keep his commandments...

The Hebrew however broke them by splitting in two and by settling in their neighbours land...

10 tribes settled out and created the kingdom of Israel

2 tribes stayed and formed the kingdom of Judah...

Because they broke Gods commandments God let the Kingdom of Israel get conquered by the Assyrians...

Most of Israel converted to paganism, but some kept their cultures, and many Babylonians adopted the Israeli culture...

Many Babylonians also immigrated to the Kingdom of Judah...

The Hebrew associated with the Babylonian culture...

Almost all today are mixed (note that Black, White, and Brown, don't categorize race...

Almost all of us have lost our identity, and I know very few that are pure...

So we have to make a choice between Good and Evil...

Forget Race, race shouldn't be discussed...

Good or Evil...

You are Good or Evil

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I4NWO, I have to differ a little:

The blood covenant was made between God and Abraham, remember? God said regardless of what the Jews did, He would hold up His end of the covenant. He didn't say he wouldn't discipline them, mind you, but they are still His chosen, and they will be dealt with when the church age is over and the Tribulation comes. They will return to God, it is written.
The last 2,000 years has been for the gentile, had the Jew been allowed accpet Christ His first time, we'd have been nothing more than dogs outside the gate. God didn't forget about us and He hasn't forgot His chosen people, either.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
so thomas, you're saying that a jew like me will get into heaven if this whole jesus thing is true? sweet. thanks god.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by abstract_alao
I understand that this is a touchy subject. But the state of isreal could have been put anywhere on the globe. But the U.S decided to put it right in the middle of the arabs just to cause tension. Then we give them a bunch of tanks and wepons. I think the Jews don't know that they are being used by the higher powers on the globe. You all should read this book called Jerusalem Betrayed/b] because that is what I think the U.S and the Illumaniti are doing to them, betratying them.

Jerusalem Betrayed? is that right?

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Grommer where are you? Ah well he'll see this soon enough.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It goes way beyond Israel, and whatever bull is happening there. They are already part of the one-world government. What the world elite are doing right now is ransacking the middle east to set them up (financially and socially) for the rebuilding of the world.

Our King Pres. George W. Bush (Illuminati bloodline that goes back to Charlamagne, knights templar) is doing a great job showing the common public that he is in control.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by drudgejr
so thomas, you're saying that a jew like me will get into heaven if this whole jesus thing is true? sweet. thanks god.

Some think that is the case. I'm not going to assume that because you have the ability to choose as well. The Nation of Israel as a whole is going to be dealt with, and it will come to recognize who their Savior is. That I am sure of. The fact the the Jew is His chosen is clearly evident in the Bible, the fact that God made a blood covenent with Abraham is chronicled, and therefore the promise He made to Abraham in reference to his nation will be honored.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   
True, Jews of today are not the true Hebrew Israelite.

The Jews coming back to Israel is not prophecy. Because they can be Jew by religion but their not Hebrew Israelite by blood.

Note: It says all the seed of Abraham will be saved. The Jews today know they're not the true children of Abraham. That's why they call themselves Jews and Israeli's. They can speak Hebrew but they wont call themselves Hebrew Israelite.

The last 2,000 years has been for the gentile, had the Jew been allowed accpet Christ His first time, we'd have been nothing more than dogs outside the gate. God didn't forget about us and He hasn't forgot His chosen people, either.

That is wrong to the fourth power. Thomas, the Jews of back then already had their religion and book. They dont need Jesus to be saved. As you said they're the chosen people. Jesus was the light for the gentiles and gentiles only, even says so in the Book of Isiaiah. "I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant and a light for the Gentiles"

And if you wonder why the Jews rejected Jesus in the first place is because Jesus didnt fulfil none of the prophecies the Messiah is meant to fulfil.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Christ brought about every prophesy, just not as they wanted it.
Their book cannot save them, only the Christ that was promised to come. Their sacrifices were only to cover their sins until the blood of the Ultimate Sacrifice would wash away the sins.
To this day, those who you say do not need Him await His arrival. Even now, they say "Maybe next year!"

God knows who His children are, you haven't a clue. The fig tree has new leaves on it. he return to Israel has been occuring for some time, now. All the pieces are in place and all that's left is the removal of the Great Restrainer and with it, those who believe in Him.
All of us feel that changes are coming. Yet you do all you can to doubt the obvious. Come on, Illuminati, take a hard look, look with your heart, spend a few days hard in prayer, reaching out to Christ. Yeah, I believe that if I am right, you are wrong, and you are left behind, you will see the truth, and I do believe you will be strong until they behead you, but why go to that painful trouble?

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
How did Jesus fulfil the prophecy but not the way Jews wanted him to? You either fulfil the prophecies or you don't. Among many things, the Messiah is supposed to bring world peace, but 30 years after Jesus' death Jerusalem was sacked and the last remnant of the Hebrew Israelite were exiled.

Thomas, come on and be serious. Do you really think Christians and only Christians are going to heaven? What about the devout Jews and Muslims?

This is the funny part, and listen carefully. God sent down the prophets, sent down the Torah and the rest of the OT, correct? Now the Torah strictly says One God and One God only, no trinity. It also talks about the prophecies. Now Jesus came along, claiming to be the Christ. Jews didnt believe him because God had told them in the Torah it can't be him. Now why would God fool his chosen people. If Christians and only Christians go to heaven, God mislead his chosen to death before the arrival of Christ. Don't get me wrong, I do believe Jesus was the Messiah but just because I do I'm not going to be blind about it.

Jesus himself said love God and love your neighbors and eternal life is yours...

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Do you all know that Jerusalem means "City of Peace". Throughout it's history though it has never seen this.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
He will bring world peace. His first time here was not to do that. His first time around was so that you would be able to be grafted into the family. The Jew of Christ's time thought He was coming only for them but God had other plans, and those plans included you and me. It's perfectly clear but you don't open the Bible to learn but as your leaders do, to try and disprove.

You are correct, I believe that only those who call upon Christ's name, repent of their sins, ask forgiveness for their sins and follow Christ will be found in Heaven. Not the devout Muslim, not the devout Jew, not the devout Baptist, Methodist or Catholic, or any other follower of religion, no matter how devout. If all it took was devoutly following any religion, why would Christ needed to die for our sins? We aren't seperated from God because of a lack of devoutness to a religion, we are seperated from Him by sin! Adam and Eve certainly knew God, agreed? How much more devout can you get than to know Him first hand, yet they still got stupid and sinned, and that is where they had to depart from God. But God had a plan for that even then. Satan will not win.

All the prophesies that needed to be fullfilled before the rapture and the start of the seven years of tribulation where God is dealing with Israel is behind us. The peace you thought Christ was to bring on His first trip you'll see when He comes back. All Hell's going to break loose before, though.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
if it's true, jesus christ should be here. why?

new world order is already be here. why? They develop the chips and selling the internet. Some thousands people buy the chips for be parpared in the future. if chip is created in usa. Jesus christ suppose to be here. He said "im coming soon" "soon" defined by "quicky"

what the #?

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is laughable. Israel is where it is because Palestine was a British Protectorate and Palestine is the Israeli homeland.

Why should we have put Israel in Australia? That makes no sense.

Anti-Semetics are just confused individuals whom when the Nazis rise again, will blindly take their flag and hurl their flaming bodies into dance clubs and resturants trying to kill as many Jews and other people whom the Nazis deem "unacceptable".

Which Ironically usually includes those sacrificing themselves for Nazism.

This includes you Illuminati4NWO

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Read the old testament. I swear, thats where hitler got his ideas for Mein Kampf.

Judiesm gave rise to christianity and islam. Militant our way or the high way religions. Judeism is pretty damn racist. To believe ones own people are gods faves? that god likes me better than other people? The things that Abaraham, Issac, jacob, ect did in the old testament would have them arrested or killed in our own society today. Pimping out thier wives, marrying relatives, cheating and lying, and god rewards these fools? these people were sociopaths! Go further into the old testament, u find god telling victorious israelits to slaughter all the gentiles, keep thier virgins for thier own pleasure, ect. These are many things that drove me from christianity in the first place.
Jews of today, well most, are not even genetically related to the Hebrews of the bible, so they have no genetic or historical claim to the promised land. That would be like, say, some decendadnt of the vikings, claiming he was zulu, and thus, entitled to the lands of south africa because odin told him so......its preposterous. israelis have no more claim to the land than anyone else.
The rabbid support for Israel by the US has cost us dearly. It will continue to hurt us. israel an ally? Some ally! Didnt anyone ever hear about the USS LIberty? or the #loads of Mosaad agents here in the us doing who knows what?
Zionism is as much as part of the conspiracy as anything else. they may as well be the Illuminati.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Most Jews, are still very much related to the old Tribes of Israel. Intermarriage didn't begin to become more popular until just within the last few generations, and even then, to be a Jew by birth it is on your mother's side, which by far places a limit on being a Jew by blood versus if it were the father's side.

As for Mein Kampf being influenced by the old testament? No. You have a lot to learn about Nazism I think.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   
What role do the Zionists have in the American government? I have heard they are very influential.

About the second coming of Jesus, I believe he will come when the people are ready to receive him and to follow him to victory.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Bravo! strange nick above excellent post,.

too much crap is spread by too many people with no understanding of history.

want any more reasons?

check HERE

[Edited on 11-4-2003 by Netchicken]

[Edited on 13-4-2003 by Netchicken]

Great post Netchicken!!!

VzH

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 03:10 AM
link   
On June 5, 1967 Israel started a war with its neighbors by launching a massive sneak attack on the Egyptian air force and destroyed it on the ground. It then proceeded to invade Syria, Egypt, the Palestinian West Bank, Gaza, and East Jerusalem. The war was most profitable for Israel, which ended up occupying huge swaths of its neighbors land. It wasted no time in confiscating large chunks of this occupied territory from its Egyptian, Syrian and Palestinian owners to make way for heavily fortified, racially segregated (Jewish-only) settlement colonies.

After the war of 1973, Egypt got its land back. The Palestinians, without a massive Soviet supplied army, were not so lucky. Since the day in 1967 when Israel chose to launch its conquest, the Palestinians have not seen a single day of freedom. Since that day, Israel has ruled over the Palestinian people through brute military force.

Mass arrests, torture, home demolitions, land confiscation, systematic looting of water and agricultural resources and a relentless campaign of assassinations targeting Palestinian political and community leaders by Israeli occupation forces are what Palestinians have had to live with every day for the past 35 years. Israeli tanks regularly invade Palestinia . Their crime? Curfew violation! Many palestinian innocent civilians, and even children are killed by Israeli commanders . Terror? I challenge any supporter of Israel to go live for a week as a Palestinian in the Occupied West Bank or Gaza and then tell me who's the terrorist and who's the victim!!!

[Edited on 10-5-2003 by VzH]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join