It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Is Formlessness.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Formlessness (God) is Space, Time, Consciousness, Love, Peace, Joy, Freedom, Trust, Knowledge, Weightlessness, Infinity, etc. all combined into one.

When you die, you are relieved of your form. You are formless, yet you still exist.

Chemical reactions in the brain are forms opening the mind to various aspects of formlessness.

This formlessness can be observed as space and space contains all of the above-mentioned qualities. Empty space penetrates every aspect of everything and separates one atom from another. Every form exists within formlessness.

Forms alone are meaningless. Without the above-mentioned qualities of formlessness, forms are just a big hunk of meaningless crap.

Formlessness is quality. Forms are quantity.

Fear and hate are the results of attachment to form. Perhaps you could say they are formless in and of themselves, but they cannot exist independent of forms, therefore, they have no real place in the realm of formlessness.

There is no such thing as nothing. There is only form and formlessness.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

You know I can agree with your statement, as I believe that we are made of energy without form inside our earthy bodies.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
IF "God" has no form, how did we become formed?

He did after all create us in his image.

I am not religious whatsoever, so i am simply curious how you came to this conclusion.

edit on 15-11-2011 by Quickfix because: spelling and grammer

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Seeing as God described himself as in everythign and everyhting is in him and that nothing exists that he didn't create (as the Bible puts it) you are close to correct.

Now if you can translate that into the fact he wants relationsahip with you you are almost there.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
IF "God" has no form, how did we become formed?

He did after all create us in his image.

I am not religious whatsoever, so i am simply curious how you came to this conclusion.

edit on 15-11-2011 by Quickfix because: spelling and grammer

Forms try to represent the formlessness because the formlessness is most desirable.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Seeing as God described himself as in everythign and everyhting is in him and that nothing exists that he didn't create (as the Bible puts it) you are close to correct.

Now if you can translate that into the fact he wants relationsahip with you you are almost there.

Perhaps it is us who want the relationship with it and it just freely welcomes us.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

That statement may be true, but it doesn't explain how a formless "God" created forms in his image.

How can something formless, create something that has form, in its own image?

Something doesn't quite add up..

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

That statement may be true, but it doesn't explain how a formless "God" created forms in his image.

How can something formless, create something that has form, in its own image?

Something doesn't quite add up..

Well we know energy is neither created nor destroyed. So that's the answer to where the essence of form comes from. It's just always been.

As for being made in God's image: The form (mass) interacted with the formlessness which was rich in formless quality and that reaction erected forms "in God's image". So that rich quality of formlessness had form try to become formless or represent formlessness the best way it could which turned out to be what we know of as "intelligent lifeforms".

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
God is good. God is great. God please help me get a date.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

www.pof.com...

Granted!

im not God though, just thought i'd help

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

If you can possess the abovementioned qualities of formlessness, you should have no problem finding a date. People will see God in your eyes. That is what form wants. It wants formlessness.

join