It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military training and it's effect on humans

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitor

SEAL Team 9? Lmao what? Sorry never heard of them.....

BTW, this "Project Camelot" # is a hoax used to make money off the gullible, in case you weren't already aware. You should donate to them. Keep the cause alive!

edit on 20-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

BTW, this "Project Camelot" # is a hoax used to make money off the gullible, in case you weren't already aware. You should donate to them. Keep the cause alive!

So You are showing the depth of Your indoctrination.
Totally keen to avoid anything that will reveal the true reality of what is going on.
Basically a coward.
gravitor

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Nah, just pointing out how retarded and gullible you are

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Before you reply, would you mind proving this guy's credentials? Would you even mind showing me that SEAL Team 9 exists? Or are you just going to go ahead and believe anything that supports your claims?

BRB, got a SEAL Team 46 meeting.
edit on 21-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DivineFem
if you have never been in the military or associated closely with someone who is in, you have no idea what it is like. Do you think we WANT to leave our friends and family behind? I can assure you that when I had to leave my children behind for a year, I did not do this with a light heart. The military is a culture of strict rules and regulations, where you are told what to wear, how to wear it, sometimes even who you can or can not talk to. Your every move is monitored to ensure that everyone is treated the same, yet different at the same time due to factors such as rank. Officers and Enlisted are not to become friends even though often the only difference is officers come in with college degrees while enlisted do not (although many enlisted are quick to remedy that situation). This is by no means a system meant for eveyone. It's like you have to give up your individualism to ensure the freedoms of tha american people, even though in doing so we lose many of those same rights. After 16 years we (myself and the military)came to the conclusion that I couldn't assimalate. Don't be too angry with your friends just try to understand that they "ARE" a part of this system and until they leave the service, their lives are not their own. They belong to the military, the american people. We try our best to be our best for you. At any time we can be called upon to make the ULTIMATE sacrifice, as have many in the past. They are following orders, doing the job they are paid to do. I have a lot of issues with the military but having been on that side of the fence I totally understand.

Excellent post.
You are describing the assimilation into a borg like mind perfectly.
Where You are TOLD how to do everything, and You must obey.

You also reveal YOUR true belief that You were operating to save the freedoms of the American people, and I fully believe that that is what You felt , but You were not.
Your assimilation willrespond by trying to defend that belief, as any belief system will.
Many on here resort to ridicule and insults, it is pathetic.
America has an enemy, and it is within, empowered by the fantastic level of deceit it employs .
If You military and ex military are not too lost in that deceit, look inwards , and actually serve the PEOPLE.
Those who do risk all, they risk been subjected to what they will have on file about You, Your pension etc as well.
I do not hate the military as is TOLD on here, that is LIARS acting to divert My questioning.
I hate what is been undertaken because of lies.
WAKE UP
gravitor

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Before you reply, would you mind proving this guy's credentials? Would you even mind showing me that SEAL Team 9 exists? Or are you just going to go ahead and believe anything that supports your claims?

I was LOL myself about the BS that guy was pushing. He .staed at the begining he was pushing a book as well. Guess that keeps him out of trouble for claiming to be something he isn't.

Never heard of SEAL Team 9 and there isn't anything on the net showing one ever existed.

SEAL Teams are organized into two groups: Naval Special Warfare Group One (West Coast), and Naval Special Warfare Group Two (East Coast), which come under the command of Naval Special Warfare Command, stationed at NAB Coronado, California. As of 2006, there are eight confirmed Navy SEAL Teams. The original SEAL Teams in the Vietnam War were separated between West Coast (Team ONE) and East Coast (Team TWO) SEALs. The current SEAL Team deployments include Teams 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, and 10

SEAL Team 6 was dissolved in 1987. The operators of SEAL Team Six established the United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group, also known as DEVGRU. While DEVGRU is administratively supported by Naval Special Warfare Command, they are operationally under the command of the Joint Special Operations Command.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Naval special warfare support team.

And that say's ....WARFARE.
Not DEFENSE.
WARFARE.

I would be totally amazed and laughing if this team were easy to find and identify.

Of course now they will be redundant , and replaced by desk bound lunatics in Americas forts...flying the KILLING bombs from there.

This is about organised WAR creation, and how they brainwash the gullible cannon fodder mugs to place their lives in danger .
That brainwashing has to convince those MUGS that they are somehow serving their countries, they are not, they are serving their WARmongering profit driven reptile brained masters.
And those MUGS...LOVE IT.
gravitor

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

SEAL Teams are organized into two groups: Naval Special Warfare Group One (West Coast), and Naval Special Warfare Group Two (East Coast), which come under the command of Naval Special Warfare Command, stationed at NAB Coronado, California. As of 2006, there are eight confirmed Navy SEAL Teams. The original SEAL Teams in the Vietnam War were separated between West Coast (Team ONE) and East Coast (Team TWO) SEALs. The current SEAL Team deployments include Teams 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, and 10

SEAL Team 6 was dissolved in 1987. The operators of SEAL Team Six established the United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group, also known as DEVGRU. While DEVGRU is administratively supported by Naval Special Warfare Command, they are operationally under the command of the Joint Special Operations Command.

You a child and they give you little toys to play with and keep you satisfied as they do their secret dark dealings. Processed meat, shipped to camps to brain and come back to use force on your countrymen when those orders arrive by boomer dispatch. I was part of that AA, That's A-Mur-I-Can. Some twenty year old you can't understand, wanting to be twenty and they all have the mentality of wanting to be twenty years old with the drinking and being a government (no money) by product. So you can now use a utility knife (while wearing a Dixie doo rag?)

You may think it is great but some of us believe we have a purpose in life, I like the American soldier more than you that is why I do my homework for America. Someone gets killed in the field somewhere (foreign place) and the family gets nothing and not even a military burial. Governments are sneaky the way they are cutting death benefits for the soldier.
edit on 22-1-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
Aotearoa.
Never again Colonial War.

Never again the worship of Colon: warfare, death, mutual ejaculation of excitement and dishonorably male endeavour of death.

Your Military endeavour is a bunch of arse.

I saw a Hercules go overhead this evening. Beginning of the end-of-Summer shift. Put your goodwill towards this, for scientific endeavour, not gain.

So much potential, yet so much spent in shame.

Sad.

Publish that I can see dollar signs for that poem! My military endeavour is being trustworthy and wise when it comes to not listening to my government. They produce corrupted souls that deny all of their mistakes and lie and slay more Hectors in the battlefield.

The world of our sight is like a habitation in prison (that is a shame.)
edit on 22-1-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

A person who's selected by a committee, who is given the policy of making law. This is the ancient concept (cause) of empire, that is the name of Satan.

He has right to awaken, from being wasted unworthily by fraud and deception. "Adult supervision" and carriers now crossing the strait of Hormuz, SeAL team, killers. Wack towel heads. "Freedom" is "Greed," they be one the same.
edit on 23-1-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

Why do you act like your from the U.S.? You have been called out on that before. Just like how Grav claims there is a SEAL Team 9 its just BS.

You guys just keep pushing a agenda that is unfactual and without reason.

I had decided not to even pay atention to some of yalls posts but when you put your location as Texas I just had to speak up.

You may live there now but you are not American. I was stationed there and have family there, no one, I mean no one talks like you. What a joke.

edit on 23-1-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Seal team nine is past history.
Now they are computer geeks sat at desks, totally insulated from the carnage they enable.
most populations that thrive around American military bases come to support those bases , and become blind to the actual consequences of why they exist.
The bases are almost America in micro.

It is the perfect method to ensure continued support for the KILLING forces to operate with such support.

See what support they would have if the blown to bits bodies of children were inside the areas around the forts.

Basically the camps are bubbles of a false reality that keeps the illusions , keeps the brainwashing encapsulated in those bubbles were the young and easily led fools hide away.

You are not defending America in Your little tin forts all around the world.
you are defending the corperate KILLING machine that enforces it's imperialistic rule by using MUGS who know no better, who strut about like they are something special.

SHAME on America for allowing itself to be USED by such maniacs .
Shame on the gullible fools who do their MASTRS biddings whilst deluding themselves they are serving their country.
You are all destroying America.
destroying the land of the free .
Enabling the repugnant and offensively named PATRIOTS act to be allowed.
WAKE UP MUGS.
gravitor

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor

Seal team nine is past history.
Now they are computer geeks sat at desks, totally insulated from the carnage they enable.
most populations that thrive around American military bases come to support those bases , and become blind to the actual consequences of why they exist.
The bases are almost America in micro.

It is the perfect method to ensure continued support for the KILLING forces to operate with such support.

See what support they would have if the blown to bits bodies of children were inside the areas around the forts.

Basically the camps are bubbles of a false reality that keeps the illusions , keeps the brainwashing encapsulated in those bubbles were the young and easily led fools hide away.

You are not defending America in Your little tin forts all around the world.
you are defending the corperate KILLING machine that enforces it's imperialistic rule by using MUGS who know no better, who strut about like they are something special.

SHAME on America for allowing itself to be USED by such maniacs .
Shame on the gullible fools who do their MASTRS biddings whilst deluding themselves they are serving their country.
You are all destroying America.
destroying the land of the free .
Enabling the repugnant and offensively named PATRIOTS act to be allowed.
WAKE UP MUGS.
gravitor

There has never been a SEAL Team 9. We asked you for proof before and you still have not provided any.

SEAL Teams do not sit behind computers. That is just dumb.

We don't care what you think, or about your continued rhetoric you keep saying the same garbage.

YOU are the one that has been brainwashed.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You're rattled, it shows.
The seal teams are expendable.
The seal teams are now a threat.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor

You're rattled, it shows.
The seal teams are expendable.
The seal teams are now a threat.

I am not rattled at all if anything I am very bored with you.

Congrats on finally making a post that looks original. When you go on and on with your rhetoric I skip over most of it.

Why are you deflecting from the question though? Where is your proof of there ever being a SEAL Team 9?

Seal teams are now a threat? What? You are not making any sense again. Please never mind that question and just find proof of a Seal Team 9 that you claimed existed and post it. We will go from there.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The current SEAL Team deployments include Teams 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, and 10

SEAL Team 6 was dissolved in 1987.

So we have SEAL teams 1, 2 ,3, 4, 5, 6 (disbanded), 7, 8, and 10, but no 9?
Why is that? Is that a special Texas method of counting?

Just seems curious.
edit on 23-1-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

The current SEAL Team deployments include Teams 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, and 10

SEAL Team 6 was dissolved in 1987.

So we have SEAL teams 1, 2 ,3, 4, 5, 6 (disbanded), 7, 8, and 10, but no 9?
Why is that? Is that a special Texas method of counting?

Just seems curious.
edit on 23-1-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

It,s the same way with battalions in the military. I have served in the 79th Ordinance Battalion with one through five EOD units and a seven but no six. I also served in the 4-501st but I never heard of the 4-500 Battalion. It is just the way the military is. If you look through all the units and teams that have been created in the military you will see there are numbers missing all through them. Sometimes this is because of history from World War I and World War II even dating back to the Civil War that units will never be activated again. This is not Texas counting this is military counting. And it can be very strange. Special forces units have done the same thing.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply.
I even starred it, for your explanation!
*shock horror*!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Miracles do happen.

Thanks for the star.

Sometimes units or sections are not formed because someone lost their life in a training exercise in their inception so in a show of respect that unit/section never comes to fruition.

Another answer which is not as likely but possible is the English word nine and the Germans word nein sound a like. It would be equivalent to saying SEAL Team no.

There are secret teams in the military I once met a guy in Fort Stewart Georgia that I think was Delta force at the ASP. He did not look like a regular soldier and he was wearing a uniform I did not recognize although it looked like an older Marine uniform. Most of us figured he was Delta force but I did not talk to him for more than a few secounds so I could not say for sure. This was also back in the 90s so some things have probably changed since then.

Delta force is one of the most secretive units in the military and from what I understand they come from all branches but are mostly Army.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Grimpachi,
That explanation of nine and nein is a reasonable reason to point to the actual team nine been called something different , but they may have known themselves as seal team nine.

It all boils down to compartmentalization, which was learn't from the germans.
Hardly anyone should actually know what another is engaged in, otherwise their is a fault in the compartmentalization.
Only the all seeing eye at the top of the pyramid knows the actual agenda, the rest of You are mugs who obey orders, they will laugh at Your stupidity and false brotherhood alligances, that are nothing but a control method to veil You from the killing force that is been USED by those few cowards who sit behind desks.
it is not the soldiers I despise, I actually pity them, it is this stinking lunatic minority that use the soldiers as mugs.
www.youtube.com...
You won't like that link.
gravitor

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join