<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equidae

Originally posted by gravitor

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by Equidae

Great point. A lot of civilians tend to blame the military for their own # ups. If you want the wars to stop, then quit voting idiots into office. I mean really? Bush twice, and now Obama, and you're whining because we're in the situation we're in? Take responsibility for your own actions. If you want the wars to stop, elect someone with more than two brain cells. That tells me a lot about the average populous

Thats it, no personal responsibility...blame someone else for your actions, your murderous manner.
You of course are just doing as ordered, which is the whole point of this thread, and here You are now stating that your leader should be military, should have fought in war.
thus the cycle can be complete where everything is war based.
I notice that YOU are becoming angry and starting to swear...loosing it???
gravitor

Apoditic, don't mind Lil Buddy here. Me 'n Grimpachi love this guy! An example of who we would not be hearing if we really lived in some omnipresent evil police state

And it is the introduction of such a state that is been enabled by adheering to a militaristic mindset.
The LAND OF THE FREE will soon, very soon, be just such a place.
It's a self generating system that dives headlong into such a lunatic senario, and anyone who doesn't adhere to the thinking( Your either with us, or aginst us)
is ridiculed and called a little girl and such by those who create this militarised situation to occur.....such as YOU.

The real true bravery is displayed by those who oppose the bully types been so well demonstrated on this thread.
There is no need or reason for war, there are no terrorists other than those You are creating.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This thread is being re-opened, however it will be closely monitored by staff. Any violations of the Terms & Conditions past this point will result in an automatic posting ban, of at least 72 hours, pending a review of your account by staff.

These sorts of issues are difficult enough to discuss, without the vitrol and anger that has been expressed in this thread.

Please post on topic, which means not about each other, for the remainder of this discussion.

Thank You.

~Tothetenthpower
ATS Moderator
edit on 1/11/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thank You for re-opening the thread
gravitor

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
What has been clearly shown in the posts is a vivid difference between how current and ex military personell, and none military percieve war and what it does to the long term thinkings of these groups.
The military seem to believe that they are SERVING their countries for some bizzare reasoning????
They obviously passionately believe this which leads to the high octane replies.
I for one see nothing but over inflated egos,
There is no SERVING involved, except to been so brainwashed into thinking You are serving .

It's a job that entails danger, as many jobs do, the big big difference though is that the military are trained to KILL.
They are KILLERS, sent to KILL.
And they do this by putting the responsibility onto politicians who make the decisions.
Every human being should never kill another other than in extreme defense, if they do then they loose the right to be humans.
The invasions of such as Iraq/Afghanistan and Libya have been nothing but murderous invasion by KILLERS.
And those KILLERS are armed to the back teeth and have been so very brilliantly brainwashed into loosing their humanity.
Enough is enough.
Stop been so stupid and animalistic.
gravitor
edit on 11-1-2012 by gravitor because: spellings

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

What has been clearly shown in the posts is a vivid difference between how current and ex military personell, and none military percieve war and what it does to the long term thinkings of these groups.
The military seem to believe that they are SERVING their countries for some bizzare reasoning????
They obviously passionately believe this which leads to the high octane replies.
I for one see nothing but over inflated egos,
There is no SERVING involved, except to been so brainwashed into thinking You are serving .

It's a job that entails danger, as many jobs do, the big big difference though is that the military are trained to KILL.
They are KILLERS, sent to KILL.
And they do this by putting the responsibility onto politicians who make the decisions.
Every human being should never kill another other than in extreme defense, if they do then they loose the right to be humans.
The invasions of such as Iraq/Afghanistan and Libya have been nothing but murderous invasion by KILLERS.
And those KILLERS are armed to the back teeth and have been so very brilliantly brainwashed into loosing their humanity.
Enough is enough.
Stop been so stupid and animalistic.
gravitor
edit on 11-1-2012 by gravitor because: spellings

Gravitor. that "bizzare reasoning is called history. History, sweetiepants. And all evidence indicates you live in world of killers, murderers, liars, thieves, rapists and despots. Guess you're one of the sheep. Good luck to you. I'm out of the military so I no longer have to defend your arse. Fair winds, sheepie.

Let me put it this way: if I knew it was you... I'd let them have you out of principle.
edit on 11-1-2012 by tangonine because: (no reason given)
edit on 11-1-2012 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

www.youtube.com...

Is this what You would allow to happen to Me Tangonine???
Is this how the US military BRAINWASH it's elite to WASH down bodies???
I notice that the "POTENTIAL INSURGENTS" had a deadly wheelbarrow with them, they sure are well armed terrorists ???
gravitor

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The LEAKing video has it's own thread.
It is interesting to view the clear divide between military and none military posters response to these sort of videos.
gravitor

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitor

Killing people and seeing your friends die around you screws up your moral compass. This has nothing to do with military training , this is simply psychology.

I was in the Corps, there was no period of instruction on pissing on people. Your video has no real bearing on the OP's topic and was posted to evoke an emotional response on the observer. It does nothing to further your position and damages your credability.
edit on 13-1-2012 by EyesWideShut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
...and yet, in an article I have from the journal "War Crimes, Genocide & Crimes against Humanity" Volume 2 (2006) pp 35-64 i n the article " The Extraordinary Condition of Extraordinary Rendition: The C.I.A., the D.E.A., Kidnaping (sic), Torture, and the Law*" it says "Another Egyptian prisoner who had cooperated with American authorities in a terrorism trial was kept chained to a toilet for several days where guards urinated on him" (pp46-47)
so this sort of incident isn't isolated and is therefore another factor leading to the disgust that I have for the American Military and I will stand up against these arseholes (used appropriately and with due reflection) and continue to speak out against the Military anywhere (including my country, as I have and do) and against violence , anywhere, as an outdated and unevolved, base-animal instinct that we can and should evolve beyond.

But, oh wait, they do bad things so we are going to do bad things.

What a bunch of stupid, ignorant and senseless nonsense.

Yes, I agree with gravitor. I don't support killers. They propagate the problem, are blinded, and enable the Military-Industrial Complex.

They are the ignorant, the contributors to the problem and I dislike them immensely for it, but I refuse to hate them. There is already too much hate.

All in all, I pity them (pity the fool).

They know not what they are doing.

Fools.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Well said.
The leaking video has brought out lots of responses from those who support the military and those opposed to anything other than absolute defense.
With the military minded it is pointing to the human race having a divide, or at some point a mixture to0ok place between reptile and humans that has produced what we call the human race, perhaps it should be races?
We have two seperate sides to what is called our brain, and that should be brains.
The subject of this thread is directly about the divide between left brain and right brain.
Women clearly utilise both sides , and can thus multi task.
Many men are easily locked into their left lobes, and thus are easily controlled and BELIEVE what is inputted into that basically animalistic lobe.
The leaking video demonstrates the pure animal left brained mentality.
gravitor

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I notice that the "POTENTIAL INSURGENTS" had a deadly wheelbarrow with them, they sure are well armed terrorists ???
gravitor

You imply that I condone their actions. I don't. 6 stupid marines doesn't make your point, however. I could post video after video of non-military-trained people doing vile things to each other. That's not an argument, it's just random flailing about.

You just hate the military.

And what I meant when I said that was that if I was in a position to stop a bunch of men from dragging you off to lop off your head and post the video on Al-Jazeera, I'd probably experience a rifle malfunction and wouldn't be able to help you. Heck, I'd figure you wouldn't want me to be there anyway.
edit on 13-1-2012 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
"6 marines"?????
I dont "hate the military"
Don't post Your assumptions in a fact like manner.
I deplore the mentality of borg like so called humans who do as they are told , and remove their personal responsibilty onto the shoulders of others.
Every single human being should take full responsibility for their actions.
Most of the military are inadequate beings who relish been able to be TOLD what to do and how to act.
They are incapable of thinking for themselves.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Originally posted by Raivan31
I've known a few people in the defense force and there is one thing that i've noticed that comes around to bite me in the ass every time.

in the year after they finish their basic they become different people, out of touch with their basic humanity and convinced that they are a different breed. Convinced that they are better then the civilian population. Colder.

Meeting people, making friends in distant lands, and getting to stand on buildings 20 times older than my own country were just some of the perks of being a medic and firefighter in the USAF.
Yes, serving in the military can take you to places. Serving in the military has it's perks:
(I'm the good looking one
)

But, unfortunately there are those who will demonize you for your efforts and call you names
:

Hope all is well Raivan31,
The guy Tom Green thinks is an ... well a bad word.

edit on 21-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: fix a bb code typo.

The military and drones and drug trafficking and oil money funding the Wasabi insurgents a good recipe for neverending war. But I'll just go kick some rocks because I don't believe in the beastiality and fear mongering, the constant slew of recumbent wars, sad causes they aren't fighting for me. Sometimes I wake up and I am glad that terrorists attacked the Two Towers, it wakes many of us up. Many in society are in a delussion of paranoia and dystopia, sadly.

And I know the cannon fodder in wars now is a prelude to bigger wars for the future, probably use HAARP Stuxnet, viruses and test it on the soldiers in some concentrated fire and say it was an accident. Just remember to keep hearing Annunaki and funny because they were supposedly the Gods the ones who brought us civilization, the arts and writing. I don't want to hundred percent be with them. Peace..a Vision or Now would be a good time to buy a short wave emergency radio.
edit on 18-1-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
Talking to him is like, is like, like..........Dang i can't compare it to anything.

I guess if i was talking to that muppet that played the drums, ya know the rock band muppet, yeah yeah the red bad azz one. I guess talking to gravitor would be like talking toooo.....waittttttttt a minute! what am i saying. That muppet is bad azz, and gravitor is not! Sooooooooooo talking to gravitor would be like talking to MISS PIGGY instead..HA! lol and she's a self centered, egotistical, BORG! hahahahahaha. borg...i swear.

OH I'll put 5 internet bucks that he is from the UK. Just a guess. I know nothing about the UK but in my mind. They talk like that over there. The whole "foder cannon" phrase he uses, i cant put my finger on the origination of that saying. Defiantly not america.

edit on 21-11-2011 by PLASIFISK because: enn. just cause

Miles Gloriosus, also called Braggart Warrior, stock figure in theatrical comedies from Roman times to the present whose name derives from a comedy written c. 205 bc by the Roman playwright Plautus. Plautus’ play, based on one or more Greek plays of unknown authorship, is a complicated farce in which a vain, lustful, and stupid soldier, Pyrgopolynices, is duped by his clever slave and a courtesan. The work was highly popular, and Pyrgopolynices became the prototype for many swaggering cowards of later comedy. One of the most popular stock figures of the commedia dell’arte of mid-16th-century Italy was the strutting Capitano. Created from the same pattern are Shakespeare’s Falstaff and Pistol and the characters of many other Elizabethan playwrights, including Ben Jonson and Beaumont and Fletcher. The influence of Plautus’ Miles Gloriosus can be seen in the works of many other dramatists, from Corneille to George Bernard Shaw and Bertolt Brecht.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equidae

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by Equidae

Great point. A lot of civilians tend to blame the military for their own # ups. If you want the wars to stop, then quit voting idiots into office. I mean really? Bush twice, and now Obama, and you're whining because we're in the situation we're in? Take responsibility for your own actions. If you want the wars to stop, elect someone with more than two brain cells. That tells me a lot about the average populous

Thats it, no personal responsibility...blame someone else for your actions, your murderous manner.
You of course are just doing as ordered, which is the whole point of this thread, and here You are now stating that your leader should be military, should have fought in war.
thus the cycle can be complete where everything is war based.
I notice that YOU are becoming angry and starting to swear...loosing it???
gravitor

Apoditic, don't mind Lil Buddy here. Me 'n Grimpachi love this guy! An example of who we would not be hearing if we really lived in some omnipresent evil police state

And it is the introduction of such a state that is been enabled by adheering to a militaristic mindset.
The LAND OF THE FREE will soon, very soon, be just such a place.
It's a self generating system that dives headlong into such a lunatic senario, and anyone who doesn't adhere to the thinking( Your either with us, or aginst us)
is ridiculed and called a little girl and such by those who create this militarised situation to occur.....such as YOU.

The real true bravery is displayed by those who oppose the bully types been so well demonstrated on this thread.
There is no need or reason for war, there are no terrorists other than those You are creating.

Like the German army marching into russia and then coming back after thousands dead when they didn't plan in advance for the winter.

I have NO IDEA why we went to Iraq. What did we gain? What was our purpose in being there?? Besides the worst psyops conditioning mind screw up that has ever been demonstrated by a government on a nation of its own people for the purpose of making it a fascist dictatorship. Tyranny is here and people here are cooking Souffles acting like things are hunky dory. Dupes, just suckers. "What have you given us?" Franklin replied, "A republic, if you can keep it." (We've lost our republic by now.)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Congrats Op...

You succeeded in your troll thread to draw out every military hater on this site. You have managed to get 41 pages of your fellow military hating brethren to reply. You get 1 million internet points for your accomplishment.

Go whine and cry to your therapist...or get a straw and suck it up.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

gravitor

This began since 67-68 , the date of the arrival of the Baby-Boomers, when the Baby Boomers were rioting, and becoming disgusting, from that period on, the United States' economy, per capita and per square kilometer, has been degenerating. Remember the one of Isreali soldiers dancing around to Kesha? Soldiers Dancing to Kesha - Tic Tok in Hebron

Urinating and Dancing That is how you fight the War.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Here is another soldier who kills innocent people just because he's told to. He also talks about knocking out 60 year old Jesse Ventura.

Fighting for your country only existed before the Rothschilds.

Now you're fighting for corporations.

If the commander and chief sent you, flip him the bird and tell him to go fight instead

I have had a brother of mine wounded fighting these stupid wars. My brother lived but his blood was spilled and I don't try and pretend it was for a good cause

I can't believe people still believe this stuff.

Now your brothers and Sisters are stationed in and around Israel about to fight another Zionist war and you people are so proud

I'm mad as hell my brother was over there fighting your wars, not proud.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

I would never say what Ventura said (don't agree with him either) but this shows the stuck on kill mentality that is fomenting in the country and threatens our ability to have discussions. The Mark of the Beast of the world if you believe in society going forwards and not backwards,, then you are not network compatible.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
It is the duty of every soldier to not obey illegal orders.

If "he" had real guts he would have opted for prison rather than fight in a war that had no consitutional authority behind it.

The president, for your information, can not declare war.

Read the constitution and this is not your thread but I see you have an issue with the First Amendment.

Here is what a true patriot looks like for your reference.

Lt. Ehren Watada on Refusing to Serve in Iraq
Grim can learn a lot from this brave man..

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join