It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dual balloon thought experiment.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

To produce electromagnetic energy you have to move a conductor through a magnetic field.

There is no aligned magnetic field around a galaxy or even a theory of that, there is far too much chaos in the local magnetic fields (of suns, planets, etc.). Imagine a magnetic field constructed of the individual fields of earth, jupiter, saturn together. This should be possible, as every one of these planets have a well-defined field with known poles.

Now add the sun with its turbulances, its protuperances (each driven by its own magnetic field) and you get even for one single solar system: complete chaos in the magnetic field.

I highly doubt that there is a meaningful mean value of the added local magnetic fields of an entire galaxy.

There is NO chaos in the electromagnetic fields around anything! You are misguided!

All you have to have is MAGNETIC ORBS moving, to produce Energy.

Earth is a Magentic Orb.

Our Sun is a Magnetic Orb.

All planets and stars are Magnetic Orbs and they move in a circular pattern around twin back-to-back massive black holes, creating more energy than you could ever imagine and via Bi-dimensional Transdermal Energy Transfer, the Electromagnetic Energy is transferred from this spatial dimension to the spatial dimension under this one.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zigmeister

What we call "antimatter" is what scientists have been producing in particle accelerators. Now "negative matter" is a term which refers to certain types of exotic matter.... Such as exotic baryons.... Now it is hypothesized that dark matter could be a form of exotic matter. The "antimatter" as you described it, is thoretical matter. Nonetheless, if we were talking about exotic forms of matter, it could exhibit an influence on expansion/contraction.

Keep in mind, these are terms, which scientists use everyday, publish in several reports, and peer reviews in a week, and apply to what they are used for.

I'll repeat myself ONE MORE TIME!

The anti-matter science is creating is NOT anti-matter, it is Negative Matter.True anti-matter is INVERTED MATTER and it is NOT theoretical, it is the matter being ejected out of ALL the massive dual back-to-back black holes at the center of ALL spiral galaxies and the dimension below ours is flooded with it.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Could you please provide us with a link explaining your side of the argument? I'm sorry I'm skeptical of your definition, but I've never heard the term, "antimatter" use the way you are using it.

<< 1   >>

join