It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saying, if something was on ATS before how can they take you down for "gore"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The msg I got.

"It was necessary to move a thread you created titled, The disturbing behavior of some troops in the middle east. WARNING: The images are very disturbin which was originally posted in the Global Meltdown forum, to the Trash Bin forum. Ahabstar has initiated this action, and included this message about it:

Thread violates T&C by linking to excessive gore.
Your thread has been removed because it contained information already posted to ATS"

OK I get it if its too much to see what the troops are doing cool, but make up your mind Ahabstar. is it over "gore" or over the fact that it was here already.

I just sent this to the one that moved my post """""
I would just like to know why it was trashed due to " it contained information already posted to ATS" when they are going to be speaking on it in Dec. Just asking so I will know . not to be rude. I posted a "warning" in the opening also. If it was already on ATS then the pics where there also, so how is my thread any diffrent? I was just pointing out that the father was going to speak about it after his sons death. The "gore" issue if it was posted before shouldn't be an issue should it? Again not being rude or trying to be out of line but please give me info as to why I couln't post this. Please"""""""

help keep all info free of mod Nazi's please !!!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
in b4 404 in 5....4.....3.....2

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

1 OMG they did it again

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Careful I think they frown upon making a new thread to discuss your grievances about ATS policy.

You're better off trying to discuss it with the MOD them self or complaining to the ATS staff in some other way.

I won't be surprised if this gets moved to the trash bin also. I wouldn't mind you sending me the original post from your trashed thread. Maybe can you send me the video and commentary in a personal message.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
your first line answers ur quistion
2nd
edit actually its ur second and a lil bit of thethird

why cuz its a flat out lie
us troops are ALWAYS on their best behaviour

edit on 15-11-2011 by thebestnr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dedpope

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

1 OMG they did it again

It happens, you dare question the hefty hand of hammerfist, and !!!!!!!! RUN!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Have you ever done speeding with your car without getting caught? I guess the first poster simply didn't get caught.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
Careful I think they frown upon making a new thread to discuss your grievances about ATS policy.

You're better off trying to discuss it with the MOD them self or complaining to the ATS staff in some other way.

I won't be surprised if this gets moved to the trash bin also. I wouldn't mind you sending me the original post from your trashed thread. Maybe can you send me the video and commentary in a personal message.

Thanks

I'm still looking for the page, but the OP was taken down with all history of it
I'm looking though

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrMaybeNot
Have you ever done speeding with your car without getting caught? I guess the first poster simply didn't get caught.

but isn't it an oxymoron to post that in there msg telling me they took it down .............*the first post didn't get caught ,we know that, but you did for Gore...Nananana*
JK JK JK I just would like to know why. it had me stumped thats all not being a smart$%& to the mods by no means

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Pope...did you ever get a response back on this? I have been watching and wondering the same thing as to where and why that thread disappeared.

Thanks

top topics

join