It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reverse quatrains

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
good work op.. s n f i like when people think outside the box and actually they do seem to make more sense that way..

Before the coming the sky will show signs.
RAYPOZ will exterminate all who oppose him
Saturn will be converted from gold to iron,
Leave, leave Geneva every last one of you,

After reading this one... i thought of the Hadron Collider being under the region where Geneva is..

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Wow, great find OP! as posted before, how didn't anybody think of this before? lol

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

And i quite like the idea that RAYPOZ means positive ray, used commonly in the collider

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for your replies on this post. I am glad to know that I am not the only one that thinks it makes more sense this way.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by remembering

some add art, son.

sum ad art son

nos tra da mus

edit on 16-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Nostradamus was so scared to be called a heretic and be condemned or put in jail, that he
changed the description of his visions

Thanks again to the catholic church for their contribution to the human race

edit on 16-11-2011 by SSimon because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2011 by SSimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Excellent Find!!!

reply to post by remembering

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
OP I think you might want to do some research and perhaps look into more posts or start your own section! Good work.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Whenever Nostradamus supposedly refers to New York (or what we have come to belive he is referring to) he callls it the New City actually. Where someone came up with a direct name of New York is purely a fabrication as Nostrodamus never was called out New York by name.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
There are many different ways of translating theses quatrains. Until we figure out how to translate them correctly I don't think that the order makes much difference. It was a good idea OP but I think there is much more than meets the eye.

If you look at quatrains 1-87, the one that is supposedly about the 911 attacks, there are many different ways of interpreting it. I will translate it to the best of my knowledge as an example. I speak french fluently and even though there are words to this quatrain that I do not understand I still see it as a bad translation. So here goes:

Enormous-promontories on fire of the center of the mainland

Enno-sigee feu du centre de terre

Will cause trembling around the New City.

Fera trembler au tour de Cite Neufve; (autour is the correct spelling for around but if he meant the towers he would have spelled aux tours because there is more than 1 tower. I'm pretty sure he meant around because of the context)

Two great rock-monoliths continuously will attack each other,

Deux grands rochiers longtemps feront la guerre,

This is when air-vessels will turn-around to a new course.

(Puis are-thuse rou-gira nouveau fleuve.) I do not understand this line although fleuve means river but I see what the're getting at

Here is how they translated it (1-87 at the bottom of the page) : www.godswatcher.com...

This is my interpretation. As a disclaimer, I am not a translator I just speak french and this is the meaning of the quatrain to the best of my knowledge.

I think that people will make things fit to see what they want to see, even if it means obvious misinterpretation.

- Blue

top topics

<< 1   >>

join