It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did Jacques Costeau saw at the bottom of Lake Tahoe?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Does being sunk in a lake trump being run over as a baby as people watch?

Either way, if true, this is terrible. But such is mankind.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by texastig
reply to post by Picollo30

I have tapes in mp3 format where he went down into the Bermuda Triangle and seen creatures behind bars of water. His skin color changed from that of a raisin to that of a white ghost and told a preacher, "I'm never going down there again."

This. Post this now!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I have tapes in mp3 format where he went down into the Bermuda Triangle and seen creatures behind bars of water. His skin color changed from that of a raisin to that of a white ghost and told a preacher, "I'm never going down there again."

Post this now.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I have been to Lake Tahoe more times than I can possibly count. I even went fishing with one of the SFX crew from American Werewolf in London (the original) when I was a young teen, perhaps he dropped something
but seriously, there are many legends surrounding the place. It's history during prohibition and mafia related gambling have a kinship with Las Vegas' "holes in the desert" stories. There was a recent body discovered this year.
Body of Missing Diver Possibly Found 17 Years Later
I know it's very deep and there are many cases of something or someone disappearing near Tahoe only to be found miles and miles away apparently through possible underwater passages.
You can Google for days on this.
I have dived it, crossed it an a glass bottom boat, and to be honest, it's incredibly barren and dull below compared to the scenery above its surface.
I was there less than a month ago.
I live about an hour away...give or take.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
They say there is a lost ARC in America somewhere, maybe it is at the bottom of lake tahoe....or it might be inside the hoover dam, never know. Apparently the government is keeping it safe somewhere but it could all be hoshposh

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by chevy369

Post this now.

I third this motion.

Come on, you got people hooked now, what kind of creatures did he allegedly see?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I've been to Lake Tahoe a bunch of times throughout my life. There is definitely an aura of something funky down there. Maybe it's just the really really cold water.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I don't believe this scientific explorer thought finding a bunch of dead bodies would shatter the world. I also don't see how discovering some previously unknown aquatic creature would freak him out, this is what he spent his life doing. If he had seen some sort of giant creature he would have been excited and wanted to inform everyone. If he did indeed dive lake Tahoe to begin with, and the quote is true and accurate, then I would lean towards something for more significant than dead bodies or a left over dinosaur.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join