It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent: Wake up now!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

Beautifully written.

I'd just like to add that on here there are many who are further ahead than others in the wake up process and there are literally millions maybe even billions who are just starting to wake up and question things, they have only just stepped on the path to seeking the truth and they need our help just as much as we need theirs. Remember not everyone has computers and a solid internet connection or if they do many don't use it that often.

I'd urge all to get outside and start talking to people face to face ( the occupy movement is the perfect catalyst for this) so many are willing to listen now and you know what the beauty of going out and speaking to people face to face is that unlike here there will no dis info shills or agents there to try and misguide them or sow seeds of doubt when you speak to them , we can give them tips for doing research, encouraging them to question and compare more and we should be encouraging them to do so tbh. Also no mod can come up to you in the streets and say im deleting this conversation.

I myself have been battling online against these shilling warmongers for quite sometime and they are everywhere online and as we will never really know who runs certain websites that we frequent online and what their agendas truly are the possibilities of hiding and manipulating things from certain viewers is rather high to say the least, if you have been observant enough, questions will have surely arisen already. My point is by going outside off of the internet and actually talking to people face to face we have the upper hand and their tactics will simply become more and more infective and useless. And all the progress we make out there cannot be monitored anyway near as easily as they do on here or anywhere online. Personally i will continue to do both but i will be going out far far more for the reasons i stated.

Journey well brothers and sisters - 1love

edit on 13/11/11 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/11/11 by Unrivaled1 because: to add and tidy up, Peace

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
ok... that's good... metal is like that but when you don't listen to an artist a lot you are like... what??

that's what i wanted to know. if you are going to talk # about people, you have to talk # about everybody. That's a rule since we are all the same.

He is not talking # about the muslim religion, vinnie paz (last rapper in the song) is muslim. He does talk # however about the institutions which surround different religions.

edit on 13-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I always liked this 80's Rap song classic from Grandmaster Flash for waking up people!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
ok... that's good... metal is like that but when you don't listen to an artist a lot you are like... what??

that's what i wanted to know. if you are going to talk # about people, you have to talk # about everybody. That's a rule since we are all the same.

He is not talking # about the muslim religion, vinnie paz (last rapper in the song) is muslim. He does talk # however about the institutions which surround different religions.

edit on 13-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

True beliefs from the people who spoke of different faith weren't doing it for the money, whereas what is built around them like you say is done for all sorts of reasons... very bent, very crooked reasons, which surround so many religions... yet many are still arguing religions because of those surrounding institutions... so yeah, people need to know the difference because some don't see it. You have to draw the attention to it... make people look at the whole picture. Not an easy task when we all come from different angles... even in our ways of comprehension.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

From the chemtrails that spread chemicals that make us more compliant to the fluoride in our water to dumb us down, the cell phones, xboxes, ipods, the dumb dumb dumb arse TV programming to distract us, the growth hormones and grain modification in our food and on and on the lists grows yet most people remain so fracking dumb that they and their loved ones are being manipulated and messed with............I didn't even hit on all the cell towers going up and how our brains run on electromagnetic waves possibly are being "reprogrammed".

Wake up..............Read Charles Fort's "Book of the Damned".......for we are surely damned. Created as a slave species and doomed to a life of servitude to a master race most of us can't even see, smell, feel or sense.

Most don't see it, most don't want to see it, most, like in the movie "The Matrix" simply wish to remain asleep and compliant, remaining in complete denial.

It's somewhat although not near comparable to when the Spanish landed on the North American continent with only a few hundred years technological advantage and how with just a few hundred years tech advantage was able to almost extinguish an entire race..............even now many American Natives have all but forgotten their base religion, language and oral tradition. Imagine a civilization a million years ahead of us...........most cannot even fathom this.

Humanity is owned, we are possibly (for I have no solid proof) a slave species, put upon this third rock from a medium class star, to propagate and supply whatever resources the over lords require.

We have been divided by various religions, languages and cultures.

Wild imaginings, possibly - but at least I'm willing to stick my neck out and put it in writing for future reference.

We've gone this route many times before to no avail.............humanity maybe will have to be recycled yet again before we learn our true potential.

Wake up..................no, for most it is easier to take the blue slumber pill and simply sleep.

To take the red pill and awaken is to take on a awesome responsibility. It's like the very last Harry Potter Movie, you must take a stand. There is no on the fence. Sleep and remain compliant, a slave to the system or awaken and rebel.

And rebellion is not an easy task, it is draining and scary to say the least.

I'm old............it is time to pass the torch.

Who is willing to take and run with it in hopes of freeing humanity from it's shackles?

A slave that does not realize he/she is enslaved will never rebel.

A prisoner that does not realize he/she is imprisoned will never try to escape.

And those with a proud heart and closed mind gather no knowledge.......of humandescent.
edit on 13-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar...........added stuff...........god this is like the nazi police

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
It's really weird how people don't recognize their own biological species. really really weird.
edit on 13-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I don't think their will be as much bloodshed as once projected because science does have some pretty scary chemicals that can make you much more compliant and ready to accept tough situations... rather than kill you, which is a big part of the karmic problem. Causing more pain than needs to be caused. yes, they would rather control you.

where are these chemtrails... really? i never see stuff like that around here... why is that? i do see them online.
edit on 13-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Yes, it does make perfect sense. But what precisely shall we do? Rise up and fight? How exactly. Who among us is prepared to coordinate this massive joint effort? I'm not being facetious.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
- PS

Where are those "Oathkeepers" I used to hear so much about? If ever we needed a Morpheus to come out of the shadows, now would be the time. With that said, I'll be checking my U2U's more frequently...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by edog11

That is absoloutly my favorite inspirational speech ever, even though hes got the hitler 'stache goin, his words ring so true to me.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Unrivalled1 claims to be fighting against "shilling warmongers" yet the OP is calling for war, violent revolution, fighting. Seems a sad, yet humorous, juxtaposition.

I must be jaded, or an ostrich, or something, but I can't even count how many times an ATS poster has demanded "Revolution Now." Are you winning people over? Are your armies assembled and ready to fight? Are you hoping that you can turn OWS into a group of disciplined, effective fighters?

And please, the Charlie Chaplin speech, over and over again. It's lost it's effectiveness (at least for me).

I'm not absolutely sure that TPTB want a one world government, but I'm pretty sure that the "Revolution Now" movement does. Six of one .....

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by CREAM

Yes, it does make perfect sense. But what precisely shall we do? Rise up and fight? How exactly. Who among us is prepared to coordinate this massive joint effort? I'm not being facetious.

I get your point, organizing will be the most difficult part. I think one act of violence by the police against protesters may spark a revolt. I know many people in this thread are just waiting for a SHTF situation to get out there.

But yes, your point is very valid, organizing will be the most difficult part. In the mean time we can continue to educate each other on the issues, brainstorm, and prepare mentally. I think that's all we can do for now.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Unrivalled1 claims to be fighting against "shilling warmongers" yet the OP is calling for war, violent revolution, fighting. Seems a sad, yet humorous, juxtaposition.

I must be jaded, or an ostrich, or something, but I can't even count how many times an ATS poster has demanded "Revolution Now." Are you winning people over? Are your armies assembled and ready to fight? Are you hoping that you can turn OWS into a group of disciplined, effective fighters?

And please, the Charlie Chaplin speech, over and over again. It's lost it's effectiveness (at least for me).

I'm not absolutely sure that TPTB want a one world government, but I'm pretty sure that the "Revolution Now" movement does. Six of one .....

I don't want world government! I want world peace and a level playing field. In fact, I think the federal government is overgrown, I think we need to return to the Constitution and give back rights to the states. For example, drug policies should be a state issue. Also gay marriage, abortion, and those sorts of things should be handled on a state level.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by CREAM

it's up to the individual... you can inspire others to stand on their own for what they believe in and that is very important to wake others up, but the choice is up to you on what to do and the worst thing to do is play right into your enemies hands. go by the rule as best you can while sawing at the chain around your neck. what we need to do is HELP each other. that's what we need to go out and do but for the right reasons... to help others live, survive... not merely sell them on something... some other idea, but help them take off their chains. that's how you help other slaves become free, right? you don't go wake up the gaurds until you are in a position to speak your mind in sensible protest because together we are smarter than just a few... so why would we do anything but beat them at their own game. they can't organize the people. smart people can show that they can organize themselves without their help if they don't want to be helpful, but we have to help each other and the best way to help is to teach people how to be free of having to be so dependent.

some people come up with good ideasand say 'how can i sell this" and some people think "how can i get this idea out fast to people to make a positive change... give them this info freely and help them. only scared people worry that it won't come back to them... only those without faith. you don't make others help you and you don't keep them bound by help and barter and dependancy, but you help them when you can so that they can help themselves.

look at medical info for example in medical schools. people don't just want you to have this to help you... because there would be too many doctors and then doctors salaries would go down... but they YOU CAN BECOME A DOCTOR!... ANYBODY CAN BE WHAT THEY WANT.

so why can't we all have doctors in our families? it's knowledge but it comes at a stiff price doesn't it?

they have you tied... do you have anyone tied? just check. if so, untie them. don't tie anybody else up and don't depend on a collapsing system to save you. save yourself, save those around you.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by edog11

You know the only way we can really create a true revolution is by going inside, through awareness, meditation, through Enlightenment.

Imagine everyone working on themselves, think about what would happen if we all became Enlightened at once. The energy would pull every living entity up to a point in reality we cannot conceive.

That is the true evolution/revolution.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by edog11

You know the only way we can really create a true revolution is by going inside, through awareness, meditation, through Enlightenment.

Imagine everyone working on themselves, think about what would happen if we all became Enlightened at once. The energy would pull every living entity up to a point in reality we cannot conceive.

That is the true evolution/revolution.

while I still believe that action will be needed too because we are physical humans and there are simply too many things we don't know how to do for ourselves... so we are dependant on the system... but to stop and think, rather than go out in panic and act out is much better I'd say. Find positive energy and faith inside... gets your energies flowing and you will come up with all sorts of things on your own that will help your journey in life.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Dear Cream,

There is so much in your post that I agree with. All of this is good:

In fact, I think the federal government is overgrown, I think we need to return to the Constitution and give back rights to the states. For example, drug policies should be a state issue. Also gay marriage, abortion, and those sorts of things should be handled on a state level!
Wonderful stuff! I agree completely.

I don't want world government! I want world peace and a level playing field.
But I think this is where I start getting confused.

You know, of course, that allowing states freedom will mean there will be different results from place to place. Some states will have policies that attract the rich. Some will be more welcoming to the poor. The level playing field will vanish.

How do you get world peace without a world peace force? And a world police force that can enforce laws in every country in the world? That sounds like a world government, or at least a very good start to one.

But I may be misunderstanding you. Please let me know.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I agree, but not with the wrath part. We cannot become them. We cannot become violent and get trapped here in the cosmos. We are the Light. Truly wake up, wake up to who you are inside, and this school, where the dark side does everything it can, torture, poison, war, and apathy to starvation, and absolute demonic cruelty, to try and hault our evolution and passing the tests.

Don't ever harm anyone. Forgive them, and try to talk them out of their deception. Because they've been lied to horribly by those they serve. They are not off the hook by selling humanity out. Its a deception, and their ego and control mania and elitism, feeling set apart, has really made them prey.

Love everyone. Be like an adult, looking at the children. An adult would not kill a 2 year in diapers running with scissors to survive. Not a good adult.

Be Love, and grow your consicousness to understand what this school is all about.

We need to stand up for ourselves assertively, but not aggressively. And we need to start cooperating and helping feed the poor, knowing full well they never will.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
At least for me, the day Immortal Technique is killed, that will be my sign. I know it will be the sign for the rest of his Soldier Supporter Army.

I will go to the nearest occupy with a crow bar in my hand. Tech has been been at occupy movements in different cities, and I know he will be on the front-lines when violence breaks out. Speaking of front-lines, reminds me of another revolution song... if you haven't heard it, start it at 1.35 for tech's verse or just listen from the beginning.

The person who posted about everyone becoming "enlightened at once" will enjoy the end of his verse...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by CREAM

Dear Cream,

There is so much in your post that I agree with. All of this is good:

In fact, I think the federal government is overgrown, I think we need to return to the Constitution and give back rights to the states. For example, drug policies should be a state issue. Also gay marriage, abortion, and those sorts of things should be handled on a state level!
Wonderful stuff! I agree completely.

I don't want world government! I want world peace and a level playing field.
But I think this is where I start getting confused.

You know, of course, that allowing states freedom will mean there will be different results from place to place. Some states will have policies that attract the rich. Some will be more welcoming to the poor. The level playing field will vanish.

How do you get world peace without a world peace force? And a world police force that can enforce laws in every country in the world? That sounds like a world government, or at least a very good start to one.

But I may be misunderstanding you. Please let me know.

With respect,
Charles1952

"The world peace force" is love and unity. Not on a government level, but on a community level. The corrupt have been able to do what they have done because of a lack of transparency and accountability.

This year I visited a shanty outside of Johannesburg in South Africa with a population between 50,000 and 100,000, there I saw some of the worst poverty on the planet. I was able to walk through the place with my $400 iphone (more than the many people there will earn this year) and nice cloths on without having to worry. There were no police there. The community policed itself. The kids ran up to us to give us hugs. We were greeted with smiles everywhere.

These people may have had nothing physically, but because they policed and governed themselves, they were free and uncorrupted. THAT IS HUMAN NATURE!
edit on 14-11-2011 by CREAM because: typos

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join