It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

us military energy device?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
before i say anything! i am not sure if this is where i should post this? if not please move this thread to the right place. thank you!

on November 29, 2007 i started to get in to free energy devices, and electronics for my new hobby. as i was looking at various forums of magnet motors, and other devices. i came across a military energy device, that was in a document file. off of the forum i was on! if i can remember the forum name i will update later! most of the words where blacked out by a permanent marker. the documents looked to be scanned by the way! i am sad to say i can not find it the document anymore! yeah i know there goes my evidence! as i was looking at the pictures it showed the earth, at a 23.5% rotation! that is not showing much that i don't already know! so the next picture i seen is a magnet and a pic of metal showing the magmatic field. and the attraction of the metal! right beside that picture is two magnets in the same position at the left picture! now i think this is 5 or 6 pages in the the document! i think the picture where showing that the attraction to metal vs magnet, and magnet vs magnet are different because two magnet attract and repeal where as one magnet and a piece of metal only attract no mater the polarity. not to make this longer then it is i will cut this as sort as possible. the document showed a motor that used metal vs magnets other then magnets vs magnets! there where words at the top that read! us military classified patent of 1951 number of the patent was blacked out! if i remember right? i am not sure if the date was right at all? this is coming from memory! and some of the info was way over my head that was not blacked out! it was saying something about the rotation of magnetic device of the speed, mass, to over come the magnetic attraction of the metal! the document was worded in a professional manner then what i can describe in written words! i hope you can under stand this? as it has been 5/6 year before i some what understand it! i wish i still had the pdf i am not sure what i did with it?

here is a video of a friend that is doing something kinda close to what was in that document!

his youtube account was removed by youtube! he must be close to what the military or whoever? was working on!
use this like if video does not work!
this is what was written in the video info! This is the orig­i­nal video banned by YouTube deemed, in­ap­pro­pri­ate! What is so in­ap­pro­pri­ate about a man show­ing the cause and ef­fects of mag­nets with steel plates? ........

here is my work that i done from memory of the pictures from the pdf!

use this link

here is a link to the guy that was working on a device that was close to this work!
James_Roney_Stators

UPDATE! go to this LINK!!!!!

this is an idea i had for a motor off this concept!

UPDATE! The stater for the Motor is done!

youtu.be...

edit on 13-11-2011 by eroutt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
*scratching head

as far as i can foresee this, you guys try to overcome the magnets attraction with speed ?

Not that i'm an expert in this but from what i remember if you try that you need to bring this whole affair into the regime of relativistic effects.

from what i remember the more advanced approach into magnetism can be studied reading and understanding Feynmans Quantumnelectrodynamics. There you might get a good impression on what is actually going on there.

the second video about earth and its magnetic field does not really ring a bell in relation to military projects and whatever 'patents' there might be claimed whatsorever.

The plain idea of just placing a large enough coil into space to let it rotate within earth's magnetic field to generate energy however renders useless, cause the magnetic field would slowly pull it out of position, and the energy necessary to keep it stationary exceeds the energy derieved from, for the fact that there are losses on the generating side (electrical resistance for example).

soo

after spending about 20 minutes into this subject, i'm (again) forced to conclude: there IS no free energy

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TMJ1972
*scratching head

as far as i can foresee this, you guys try to overcome the magnets attraction with speed ?

Not that i'm an expert in this but from what i remember if you try that you need to bring this whole affair into the regime of relativistic effects.

from what i remember the more advanced approach into magnetism can be studied reading and understanding Feynmans Quantumnelectrodynamics. There you might get a good impression on what is actually going on there.

the second video about earth and its magnetic field does not really ring a bell in relation to military projects and whatever 'patents' there might be claimed whatsorever.

The plain idea of just placing a large enough coil into space to let it rotate within earth's magnetic field to generate energy however renders useless, cause the magnetic field would slowly pull it out of position, and the energy necessary to keep it stationary exceeds the energy derieved from, for the fact that there are losses on the generating side (electrical resistance for example).

soo

after spending about 20 minutes into this subject, i'm (again) forced to conclude: there IS no free energy

no! the earth rotation has nothing to do with this device! other then an example. the device does not use the earth rotation to run! "large enough coil into space" where did you get that idea? maybe i should update the video with more info?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by eroutt

"no free energy " i don't remember it ever saying anything about free energy? more like untapped energy! c.o.p. Coefficient of performance! over 100% give or take! its something that needs testing to understand! that what i am trying to build right now to test the cop!

new topics

top topics

join