It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

W.C FARD ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I dont know how many peoples on ATS have heard about WC FARD. This man was a black traveller ho lived in the begining of the century. We have really a few information about him. He remain a mystery. LOUIS FARAKHAN consider him as his mentor... Some say that he is the devil or THE ANTI-CHRIST...

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 04:43 AM
link   
You find the most amazing people, Nans.
Actually, cyberchums, it's W.D. Fard ( not "C"), or Wallace Fard Muhammad might be more fruitful: well known to students of man's gullibility and founder of the Nation of Islam.
There's lots out there and he's essential reading for Charlatanism 101.
Happy Surfing!

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Maybe Nans meant W.C. Fields

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
In the Nation of Islam they believe that Master Fard Muhammad was god in personage. Master Fard is seen as the african americans personal savior and in a way it's true for in islam man is god; in the nation the black man is god (black being all people of color). knowing this means you have attained knowledge of self which is a big thing in the Nation.

the creation story in the Nation is similar to that of orginial islam and christianity more or less. The difference is that the white man was created by a black scientist by the name of Yakub as a devil race. He was into genetic testing and started breeding out the color genes to prove that the absence of color was symptomatic of evil. Then he became the whitemans creator/god and is seen as evil as well. Thus proving you don't have to be white to be evil--but they don't see it that way.

What Master Fard offered people like the honorable Elijah Muhammad was the self-importance that slavery took away. His contributions to the struggle of black peoples in america was significant because without it the climb to self-esteem and love for self would have taken much longer. Black is beautiful was more than a slogan. It was a much needed switch from bad hair/good hair--lightskin/dark skin divisions. In the end without the crazy arab coming to detroit and finding a people who suffered from a sick kinda self-loathing that made his heart hurt; the civil rights struggle would have been absent of people like Malcolm X who gave courage to the weak with strength fathered by the principle you are god of your destiny this enabled black folk to view their own traits with pride.

Also, Marcus Garvey and Noble Drew Ali should be noted when discussing "Black is Beautiful" switch in the african-american consciousness.

[Edited on 11-4-2003 by Saphronia]

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'd give anything to punch that Yakub dude square in the mouth. I don't know about that evil stuff, but I know I burn by just looking at a painting of the sun! Now I have a name. Where can I find this evil Yakub? I'll bet he's an employee of Coppertone!

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   

TC, your hate for Yakub puts in you league with a radical form of Islam. Be careful someone might turn you into T.I.P.S

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
No, but I bet its "farkhan" hysterical!

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
You are probably right, Saph, but when the judge sees how white I am and how much I have to spend on sunscreen SPF 5 million, he'll understand!

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   
And you can see in this story a skyzophrenic interpretation of Nazism and Deutshland :
Compare Yakub to Hitler : the genetic was one of the most powerfull argument used by the nazis to justify theit theory of the white superiority...

And this YakOub exist !
He is even one of the 22 most wanted AlQuaeda members :

www.fbi.gov...

Sometimes, some theory seems to be madness but they are almost translations of reality.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Nans, I'm sorry i don't see the connection between a man who supposedly existed over 6,000 years ago and the guy on the FBI most wanted list...maybe you got confused between Yakub and Master Fard. because it is believed that Master Fard as well as the honorable Elijah Muhammad are still alive--on the wheel--that's NOI talk for ufo's.

TC-i don't see how your whiteness factor would sway a federal judge but okay...

just know that if your "he made me too white so killin him is right" defense doesn't work i got your back. it'll be prison break time.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
After all, Ossama Binladin and his friends hate the human being that they tryied to start WWIII.

Hitler hated so the human being that he started (and ended) WWII.

This "unreal" person, YAKUB, is in fact an allegory of the Devil...

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This is my first time reading this post, I wished I had gotten to it earlier.

Saphronia got it. The Nation of Islam is not true Islam, it's a false religion and Master Fard Muhammad was misleading. Malcolm X said it after he's arrival to Orthodox Islam that the NOI was misleading blacks horribly.

Don't get me wrong. The Nation of Islam was NEEDED. Not only did blacks need it during the Civil rights era but also did whites. The Nation of Islam sparked the Black Panther movement under Malcolm X's teachings.

Now about Master Fard Muhammad, I've read about his history. He called himself the Messiah because he was able to pass as a white man, with his light skin and straight hair. He was a door to door salesman when he met the Elijah Muhammad, back then Elijah Poole. He started preaching to him and the first NOI temple, Temple #1 was founded in Detroit. Elijah claimed he knew who Fard was. It's even said that Elijah walked up to Fard and said I know who you are and Fard responded, "Shhhh, my work is not done yet".

But of course, Master Fard Muhammad's departure is a mystery, no one knows what happens to him. That's when the UFO talk comes into place. So Elijah Muhammad was left the leader of the Nation of Islam then he found Malcolm X and you all know the rest.

The Nation of Islam was good and bad. Good because it uplifted the spirit and the mind of the so called negro, bad because it totally contradicted Orthodox Islam, which Malcolm X realized.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm not into the black nation or islam, etc.

But after all... this is America... to each their own

(statement does not include tossing hand grenades into tents)

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
people wig out in war all the time. it has nothing to do with his race or religion. if that was joke it's in poor taste my friend.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
"YAKUB of the song" like we say in France.
An imagination personae who become real...

[Edited on 23-4-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

new topics

top topics

join