It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones On Chemtrails

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Thought I'd better write something here or that'd be another baseless assertion made by a hoax believer that was wrong.........and there's already too many of those to follow!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Is changing the subject the only tactic you know? My point that any "person" should be comtemplating is how can someone who "works for a living" and has any form of life always be posting? Any halfway intelligent person would just look at the time stamps and dates of your posts and see "well he obviously doesn't work a normal 7 hour day, or even sleep". How could he if they have posts on every possible chemtrail thread every single am and pm of every single day.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

This is the problem, the same lies....only this time, coming our of AJ's mouth:

....the stuff AJ says at the end of that video is what I've been saying...... and the trails would dissipate as he explains, in minutes, with broken wisps along the trail.

Some contrails still do that. It is ALL dependent on the conditions!!

These past couple of summers they would last up to 40 minutes for sure and break form after about 10-15, still leaving a huge imprint on the sky.

Think about it.....have you ever seen a cloud last for "up to" 40 minutes? A contrail is a cloud, nothing more!

Alex Jones IS an agent provocateur, and at his most base, an entertainer who must shout and shill at every turn, in order to get attention and attract sponsors who pay to advertise. He is a business, and will stoop as low as he needs to in order to stir the brown stuff, and get gullible and naive people all worked up.......

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Please address the Topic and Stop the Personal Sniping.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Mystified trying to understand how character assassination of Alex Jones deals with the topic at hand which is geoengineering of the planet in case of a 'Planetary Emergency.' Alex Jones, based on the observation from his video taken on a walk with his family, says it's already on. The science czar says it's on the table for a 'Planetary Emergency.' I think Alex is just connecting the dots. Kind of like the red button that sends off the nuclear warheads. None of us are going to be there to see the red button pushed but we're sure going to see the mushroom clouds.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Alex Jones and his Andromeda Council...

He probably thinks that the Andromeda Council is making this chemtralis in order to help us and save the planet...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I cannot verify the statements made by the science czar...I see the video, but I do not know if this is legitimate...I also do not hear him state that geo-engineering is currently possible...I do know cloud seeding is possible and I know that scientists are exploring all kind of other possibilities that impact our lives in all ways...does it add up to a vast conspiracy? I do not think so...conspiracy implies secrecy...if all these people are aware of it, including those claiming conspiracy, then no secret conspiracy...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

Its my business when I post, and its entirely not relevant at all to anything. Again, if you do not like it, take it to the moderators. And quit making up things like that i must be posting from the cockpit and am somehow unprofessional, you entirely manufactured that, as just another attack on anyone who dares to counter the conspiracy.

Besides, some of us have jobs where we spend substantial amounts of time on standby. So I have as much time as I want to post. And thats no ones business but my own. Find another line of attack, that involves what i post, not when I post or making up where I am posting from.

Ahhhh Alex Jones...Lets post some of Alex Jones greatness, or lack thereof.

Or this one too, with is famous "I have the government documents...."

And saving the best for last

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

You can google him & find a lot of articles such as this one - ther are a lot of peole who think that geo-engineering should be an option if climate change gets too bad, and research shold be carried out.

which of course is nothing at all to do with "chemtrails" supposedly spread by civil aircraft for the last 16 years!!

Geo-engineering is everything from Carbon sequestration to getting rid of fossil-fuel power plants and cars to painting roofs white to space-mirrors to feeding plankton and various other possible schemes.

Many of these are already in use in various forms.....but most are jsut being talked about - research is being done by looking at records, trying to figure out what the consequences and costs might be, etc. All of them have their proponents, and of course there's many critics too.

And of course if we ever NEED the sort of gross geo-engineering that spraying sulphate aerosols into the atmosphere represents the world will be in pretty massive and obvious trouble.

Saying that "they never tell us about research unless it is ready already" is just nonsense designed to cater to the paranoid.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Here is a trick they tried back in 1991 before the chemtrail idea:

Barium Cloud Release Postponed by Scientists

The cloud will contain particles that will become ionized by the sun's ultraviolet light and be trapped by Earth's magnetic field, making magnetic field lines visible to observers on the ground and in airplanes flying out of K. I. Sawyer Air Force Base here. The scientists hope that the research will enable them to predict electromagnetic storms with more accuracy.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I think you should read up on the details of that particular experiment. For example, from that source in your link::

After the release, which is to take place thousands of miles above Earth.....

Now.....just how does this experiment, and the proposed program of release, compare in ANY way to commercial jets making contrails at 30,000 to 40,000 feet above Earth??? Less than ten miles up, at most. No where near "thousands" of miles......

This is yet another example of why the "chemtrail" stories go off the rails.....people (not you...but certainly people like Alex Jones) either do not understand at all what they read, or purposefully misrepresent the information by selective "cherry-picking".

In Alex Jones' case, it is most likely the latter.....(although, his mental acuity and abilities seem to be in doubt as well. Still, a man in his position must have advisors and others on staff to fact-check for him....so, I still think he is intentionally deceptive).

It is his business...his "schtick" and stock-in-trade. He is a performer.

edit on Sun 13 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

They have been sending barium into the ionosphere in rockets since the 1960's at least - eg google search for "barium rockets 1960's" it's not geoengineering, let alone chemtrails.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

My response was directed to the gaul due to his mention of the many forms of geo-engineering and his definition of it.

You're correct that releasing Barium thousands of miles up versus chemtrails at 35,000 feet are a complete different thing. I was only mentioning this example since he mentioned some of the other so called methods.
edit on 13-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

They have been sending barium into the ionosphere in rockets since the 1960's at least - eg google search for "barium rockets 1960's" it's not geoengineering, let alone chemtrails.

I never said it was chemtrails. I only mentioned it because you decided to list various other methods of geo-engineering to another member. You're allowed to mention other things but I'm not

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

You can mention what you like - and I can point out that it is not geoengineering either.

Again!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

They use it to predict the weather. Meteorology goes hand in hand with geo-engineering. Come on bro get with it!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

They use it to predict the weather. Meteorology goes hand in hand with geo-engineering. Come on bro get with it!

Space weather is a totally different thing from regular weather.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Once again...geo-engineering is dependent on the weather, and geomagnetic storms such as the ones they are testing for can affect the weather among other things such as radio waves, compasses, even electricity.

It's pretty safe to say that they are all linked if you want to get technical.
edit on 13-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I know you just posted it, but did you watch it?

Honestly, listen to or in this case watch the video and then rewind and watch it again. No where does he mention that geo-engineering is being used, but it is on the table for more studying before using it n a large scale way.

Also Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura are buddies as the two have been on each others show. Now are you able to make the connection here? Just in case you didn't let me help you out...

These two men are nuttier than a fruitcake and neither of them have what AJ always claims to have so called whistleblower and top secret documents yet noone ever sees the papers..Should I continue?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I watched the vid did you read the post? No where did I claim that he says it's in use. Scroll back to page one where I said he talks about it, not that it's being used.

Strawman much? Keep grasping

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join