It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spraying of NANO CHEMTRAILS !!! It's Not Science Fiction Anymore. MUST READ !!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

"we" is humanity

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Maybe next time you can make "We" a bit more clear. I don't find humanity in the normal context called "We" I do know of a few video playstations called Wii

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I don't find humanity in the normal context called "We" I do know of a few video playstations called Wii

Well I certainly do! I suspect you just don't get out much... probably because of those scary clouds you hate so much. Oh well, to each his own.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

As usual you seem to suspect and assume too much. I assume you don't know that do you? I thought the tread topic was about Nono Chemtrails . Or is it about me?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

nope its about chuck norris
2nd

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thebestnr1

Another usless contribution. Off topic. Thank you...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If you want to hear another side of the Chemtrail debate listen to the testimony of and ex CIA/NSA top official.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

That would be A.C. Griffith - who's actual military record is as Airman 2nd Class, 1959,serving with the 6925th Radio Squadron, Mobile as a radio repairman - here's hte page he maintains at Clark AFB website: www.clarkab.org...

The unit monitored radio transmissions from China, which is definitely intelligence related - and I note that the radio programme in that YT video only says he was "associated" with CIA/NSA activities - well this is probably how he was associated - repairing the receivers!!

I also note that right at the start of the video are several images of barrels inside aircraft that are often used by chemtrails believers as evidence - despite being well known as being used to shift water around for weight and balance exercises on new aircraft.

so I say your YT video is fraudulent, fake, and manufactures false evidence for the purpose of deliberately deceiving the public into needlessly believing chemtrails exist. It is designed to foster fear and outrage through false evidence and testimony.

If you had any REAL evidence you would not need this deception.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I dont care about the barrels or the video. I do care about your guesswork in which you guess that he was a radio repairman. It's laughable that you would even assume such nonesense. A Hollgraghic Top Security Clearance. For a Repairman. Not that you might think so, but I would ASSUME the CIA and NSA can afford new radios when they need them. Or would you disagree with that. ?

You obviously learned his name and know nothing about the man , other than what you want to GUESS at. Your funny.. You discredit everything that you don't want to admit is possible and contradictory to your brood of beliefs.I can repect that, but you take a bit too far. Now a Top security clearance CIA NSA WATERGATE KENNEDY NIXON? God only knows what else this man was witness to and has knowlege of, your in true form and you discredit him as well.

Somehow I am not surprised Lets face it, he says chemtrails exist and if thats true, then you are wrong and and those of "Like Mind" We cant have that. So hey he is only a radio repairman for the CIA. Right? The NSA ? Well Maybe he was a cook for the director. ?? God forbid someone with knowlege disagree with you.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

"Hollgraghic Top Security Clearance" - you really believe that??

Did you follow the link I provided? It is his own page, on which he says he was called out to repair a floodlight.....

They called me out there to change a flood light bulb on top of the building - with communist Hucks and crazy young Air Police with machine guns in the tall grass.

www.clarkab.org...

Don't blame me if your hero isn't actually what he claims to be - I didn't exaggerate his story to deceive you!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

How many Griffiths does it take to change a light bulb?
One. He holds the bulb and the Earth revolves around him.

edit on 12/10/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Wait...the World revolves around ME!! I say so, and so be it......

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I dont care about the barrels or the video.

You should.

Because, it matters. It matters to the veracity of the "sources" that you post.

When a "source" is shown to be invalid, in just one aspect? Then, the "argument" is equally invalid.

Deal with it.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
How many ATSholes does it take to screw up a discussion about chemtrails?
On a conspiracy website, why is it allowed that these same ATSholes can troll a thread to death?
How many years can honest people be subjected to dishonest tactics in a forum, and in an internet community, moderated by intelligent people, we hope, without said moderators recognizing that there is a dishonest and coordinated effort to thwart productive discussion?
FOR THE RECORD.
YES. Planes emit contrails. Some of you think that is all they are. Fine.
Now please get a life and allow a conspiracy minded people to indulge in their fantasy, if that is what you want to call it.
By your very presence, constantly injecting yourself into the discussion, you give validity to the conspiracy.
So.., on second thought, keep it up!
Pure genius. Thanks guys for keeping the topic alive. I apologize for anything bad I have ever said to any of you.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

What is a productive discussion to you?

Is it back slapping and having everyone agreeing with each other?

I don't think that's productive at all, well it is productive to those looking for confirmation of their beliefs, but unfortunately for those types, ATS is a discussion board where people are allowed to have opposing views and are free to share these views.

If there is anything you believe to be dishonest here, then show how it is dishonest, don't just say it is, prove it.

edit on 10/12/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
How many ATSholes does it take to screw up a discussion about chemtrails?

Just one - all s/he has to do is post a picture of contrails, claim they are chemtrails sent to poison us, magnify HAARP, hide nibiru, change the weather, and/or something else, refuse to provide any evidence, and voila - ignorance is no longer denied!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Well you can play all you want and whatever else you want to do but the fact remains there is plenty of info to support this and the "Topic" Why don't you do some recent article reading on the Nano topic? There is plenty of it out there.

Check out "NorthWarden" his first post on the first page. There is plenty to see in the links provided .
edit on 13-12-2011 by CherubBaby because: text add

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Yes I know ther is lots of info on "nano" - and I find it all fascinating.

There's none of the same quality on chemtrails tho - that quality being verifiable or even credible.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

you give validity to the conspiracy

what utter twaddle

do you actually believe that , or are you just trolling ?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

How about you spend a day or so doing some research?
I will help. Start here, and please DO get back after you read the associated links that are included.
The Holmestead

It is all there.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join