It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As I said Yesterday The Iran Depot Explosion Was Probably An Isreali/USA terrorist attack.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It is not always neccesary to drop a bomb. Yes conventional bombs are normaly used. But that is usually how we give some people a warning of where it is coming from. This way you are not sure and the thought of someone hitting you from god knows where is enough to make them think twice about their current political direction. This may be a sign of things to come as I think this has been going on secretly for some time. I believe it is about to get real ugly. I hope people are starting to wake up to what is going on in the world.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Once again a blog without resources that goes both ways in theory. So what is your theory?

It would seem that you lean toward infiltration if I'm reading you correctly. So I'll just sit back and watch the nuke sites implode from the ground instead of worrying about an Israeli air attack that is being planned.

The airborne laser system being developed is for missiles in flight that are tracked from the aircraft that fires the laser and not sure if the aircraft could get that close to an unfired missile in a remote facility and pick out a cold missile component on the ground.
edit on 15-11-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

If my thread had no credibility you wouldnt be working hard to discredit it. Your actions speak louder than yoir words

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I'm not trying to discredit your thread just giving an opinion from limited time in the armed forces. whats wrong with pointing out some facts about operations and the fallacy of some of these blogs in fear mongering.

So whats the story then?

Give us the facts on your claims about clandestine operations and how it was attained without anyone being caught, seen, or imprisoned.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It is not always neccesary to drop a bomb. Yes conventional bombs are normaly used. But that is usually how we give some people a warning of where it is coming from.
reply to post by Rocky Black

I don't know, maybe you talk to different pilots or read different manuals than some but I would venture to say that most pilots sweat going into and out of hostile environments just to drop a warning in a multi-million dollar aircraft all to send a "hey there" message. Not only do they have to fly but they have to be constantly aware of surface to air threats as well as air to air threats all the while concentrating on the mission at hand. When you deliver a live munition deep into enemy territory its usually not to knock on the door. Its to take out targets.

If you are saying that an enemy would not be sure whom hit them with a fantasy based space weapon focused on a small Earth bound weapon's part then I suggest they should look to Hati since they are known world wide for satellite warfare. The Iranians would add two and two together pretty quickly in any case and make their claims known to the world. They are not cowered by threats or bashful to making claims or boast about their up coming abilities.

Why are there so many threads on the same subject by the same OP ?

edit on 15-11-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join