It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As I said Yesterday The Iran Depot Explosion Was Probably An Isreali/USA terrorist attack.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
More evidence appears to be comming forth suggesting the attack on the Iranian depot was as terrorost strike by Isreal and the US. Iran wont admit this for reasons of hightening the war propaganda. Isreal and the US are using terrorist activities to provoke a response from Iran which will in turn allow for a full scale attack to take place.

Iran doesnt want a war, especially one it knows it cant win, so Irans best approach would be to claim incompetence and state it was an accident, better to claim it was an accident than rachet up the cries for a war it knows it cant win.

www.pbs.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I had came to the same conclusion yesterday!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think people are starting to see through the veil!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
thanks for the link and the info.Very interesting how the MSM are starting to prepare us for something with Iran. They let out their little "factoids" in drips and drabs lately - reminds me of the MSM build up before Iraq. Here's a thought: what if the American people wouldn't stand for another war? what if the armed forces refused to fight another war? Am I dreaming. . . or could that happen? S & F for building awareness.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
More evidence appears to be comming forth suggesting the attack on the Iranian depot was as terrorost strike by Isreal and the US. Iran wont admit this for reasons of hightening the war propaganda. Isreal and the US are using terrorist activities to provoke a response from Iran which will in turn allow for a full scale attack to take place.

Iran doesnt want a war, especially one it knows it cant win, so Irans best approach would be to claim incompetence and state it was an accident, better to claim it was an accident than rachet up the cries for a war it knows it cant win.

www.pbs.org...

What utter BS. It is entirely to Iran's benefit to publicise and report this if true. The rest of the world would get pretty p'eed off and the US and Isreal would have some explaining to do as well as facing some UN sanctions. Russia and China would exceptionally annoyed. Iran could "win" without firing a shot.

Why would Iran provoke a situation in the first place if it knows it can't win? That's illogical nonsense.

Your contradictory explanation is necessary to maintain a non existant conspiracy belief.
edit on 13/11/11 by malcr because: missed out well as

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Most people agree that this was done deliberately but either Israel or the USA.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Whilst I'm certainly not disregarding your premise I would like to see some more substantial and corroborative evidence.

In your link a blogger claims it was a joint attack by Mossad and MEK.
He provides no evidence at all other than claiming he has credible sources.

A spoksman for the political wing of MEK merely claims that the explosion occurred at a different site to the one named by official Iranian sources.
At no point does he claim responsibilty for the explosion - terrorists and rebels etc are usually very quick to assume responsibility for such attacks.

Nowhere in the whole article is the USA even mentioned let alone linked to the attack.

As I said previously what you claim in your thread title may indeed be true, it certainly wouldn't suprise me, but as it stands at the moment the only thing known is that there was an explosion at a disputed military site near Tehran which may be the result of an attack by opponents of the current Iranian regime.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Is this just an assumption because everyone hates America and Israel?

Or is there an actual reason people believe this?

Care to explain to me how you guys know this as a matter of fact?

I am open minded, yet skeptical.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
it was Chuck Norris.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Hahaha, the rest of the world knows what America is up to! If you think they dont then you're mistaken. 9/11 was an inside job, and every country knows this to be true. Question is, why have many not said anything? Because they are too damn scared.

You wont see any country align with Iran against the states if Iran says it wad the Americans that blew the depot. This would also show that the Americans and Isrealis have infiltrated the guard.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

That doesn't make a lot of sense though. Why keep it a secret. Don't they lose either way then.. either by war or by being attacked and downplaying it to avoid war? Won't these attacks keep coming until the same goal as war is accomplished (well the same stated goal).

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Comments like that are neither funny, or helpful, nor do they contribute to the discussion at hand....

....anyway, although not impossible, highly improbable. I doubt that this was a terrorist attack from the US, Israel or any other country for that matter. As a previous poster pointed out, if it was, and Iran had evidence to back it up, it would be better for them to alert the world of that as it would make the responsible country look bad in the eyes of the international community, and gain some sympathy for Iran.

The most likely cause was either a genuine accident, or negligence on the parts of one or more of the soldiers in charge. I read somewhere this type of "accident" has happened several times at Iranian military facilities, they just need to get more careful staff.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Has it occured to anyone that just maybe the Iranians were moving missiles from A to B and one of them just exploded accidently?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

www.smh.com.au...

I found this article stating that Israel does not intend on informing washington of its attack plans,

I also found this article stating that israel is to blame for the blast yesterday
www.ynetnews.com...

US blog: Mossad behind Iran blast Blogger Richard Silverstein claims Israel orchestrated explosion that killed 17 at Iranian missile storage facility, in collaboration with local militant group Dudi Cohen Published: 11.13.11, 13:20 / Israel News US blogger Richard Silverstein said Saturday that Israel was the mastermind behind the blast the killed at least 17 people at an Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps base near Tehran. In his blog, Tikun Olam, Silverstein quotes an Israeli expert as saying that the Mossad was responsible for the explosion, in collaboration with the Iranian militant opposition group Mojahedin-e-Khalq.

"It is widely known within intelligence circles that the Israelis use the MEK for varied acts of espionage and terror ranging from fraudulent Iranian memos alleging work on nuclear trigger devices to assassinations of nuclear scientists and bombings of sensitive military installations

The IRGC ruled out the possibility that deliberate sabotage was behind the flare-up. On Saturday, it was reported that the blast occurred while munitions were being moved. "The primary cause for the explosion is being determined, and will be made public at a later date," IRGC spokesman Ramezan Sharif said, stressing that the 17 people who died in the incident and the 16 who were injured were all IRGC operatives, and not civilians.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

This case is playing out directly as did the situation where Israel destroyed the Syrian nuke plant and virtually nobody said anything about it for the longest time. About a year later, photos were published that showed the before and after ground upon which the plant had been built. Once damaged by the Israeli attack, it was totally removed.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

As I said Yesterday The Iran Depot Explosion Was Probably An Isreali/USA terrorist attack

Here's the thing, if you apply a specific political slant, most any event can be attributed to most any source. It all depends on what you choose to believe and as long as there are others wearing the same politics, there will be a little club of agreement to reinforce the concept.

As such, you could blame Israel for the outbreak of toenail fungus in Afghanistan, or the US for the common cold. You can rationalize anything by applying your specific political polarization to justify the reasoning.

This is NOT to say that Israel or the US didn't have a hand in the Iranian explosion. Maybe they did. But to date, there is not a single shred of evidence to say that they did that can't be counter-weighed. The only avenue available to reach such a conclusion is purely political which means... not a damned thing in any real world sense.

But, hey. This IS a conspiracy theory site so, have at it. Theorize to your heart's content

Have a nice day!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
That same YNet news source also says:

The IRGC ruled out the possibility that deliberate sabotage was behind the flare-up. On Saturday, it was reported that the blast occurred while munitions were being moved.

"The primary cause for the explosion is being determined, and will be made public at a later date," IRGC spokesman Ramezan Sharif said, stressing that the 17 people who died in the incident and the 16 who were injured were all IRGC operatives, and not civilians.

While I would not put it past any NATO nation to pull a stunt like this, I tend to agree that it is more likely that it was an accident.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
From what I've heard this was their attempt to attach a nuclear warhead prototype to a Shahbab missile and something went wrong. I guess the rocket detonated not the warhead.

That's why they took all injuries/bodies to a private military hospital so nobody would know the type of work being done.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Still wanna push this BS even though the Iranian government is saying it was an accident?

They don't link to the "report" they cite, they don't identify anyone other than an "official".

Everyone here just WANTS this to be an attack by Israel or the US.

Because more than anyone else YOU folks want war so you can say "see, see, them evil Israelis and Muricans did it!"

It's already been explained SEVERAL TIMES by both the Iranian government and those of us here with common sense, that it was an accident at an ammo depot. THESE THING DO HAPPEN.

I recommend everyone here get acquainted with the writer of this conspiracy theory piece.
edit on 13-11-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jayo121

So if Israel is refusing to inform the USA of any attacks against Iran.

If true it certainly seems to rule out any US involvement in this explosion as alleged in the OP.

And you link to the same blogger as the OP who only credits an 'Israeli expert' for the information - all pretty vague and not very reliable.

The Iranian government itself has stated that it was an accident and I must say that seems like the most likely explanation.

No-one in any report etc has actually linked the US of any involvement at all and the thread title is quite misleading,
It seems like some people are unable to accept that sometimes things are just what they seem, that not everything is a conspiracy and the US is behind everything that happens in this world.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Iran missile development commander killed in explosion An explosion at a Revolutionary Guard base in Iran killed a senior commander in charge of the country's missile development programme, the authorities have said, prompting speculation Mossad, the Israeli intelligence service was involved

The authorities claimed the explosion was caused by an accident which happened as ammunition was being moved, but the high-profile status of its main victim will add to speculation that it was an act of sabotage aimed at the country's nuclear weapons programme

One US-based commentator known to have good sources in Israel's military community said he had been told it was carried out by Mossad, co-operating with an exile group, the People's Mojaheddin of Iran (MEK)

Strange to see so many articles blaming it on a terrorist incident even though Iran insist on it being an accident

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join