It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As I said Yesterday The Iran Depot Explosion Was Probably An Isreali/USA terrorist attack.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
to make matters even worse in this situation I found this www.aljazeera.com...

China and Russia refuse to back US over Iran

Barack Obama's push for consensus over renewed concerns about Iran's nuclear programme have had a lukewarm response from the Russian and Chinese leaders attending the APEC summit in Hawaii. The US president had sought support from Dmitry Medvedev and Hu Jintao as he seeks to rein back Iran's nuclear ambitions, but he got no public endorsement from either of them

"This was President Obama's first face-to-face meeting with Hu and Medvedev since the IAEA report came out. The US believes that it needs China and Russia to get on board with sanctions and it was fairly clear ... that he did not get any reassurances," she said. "You've heard him say that they agreed to find a common strategy. That's far from agreeing to more sanctions. What they say they're going to do now, is to wait for the board of governors' meeting at the IAEA." Russia and China are reluctant to back the US in its push to tighten international sanctions on Iran. Both are veto-wielding members of the UN Security Council and have shown no sign that the new report will change their stand

I really hope it was an accident put things keep popping up all over the place and it is starting to paint a clearer picture!

not making any judgement yet!
maybe it was an accident!
or maybe its an act of sabbotage!

uk.reuters.com...

Israel says Iran closer to atom bomb than thought

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday the full extent of Iran's nuclear programme was not reflected in a recent U.N. report, which said that Tehran appeared to have worked on designing an atomic bomb

at the start of meeting, Netanyahu made a broadcast repeating his call for the world "to stop Iran's race to arm itself with a nuclear weapon before it is too late"

Iran has dismissed accusations that it is developing nuclear weapons and says it needs atomic technology for electricity and other peaceful projects. it called the IAEA report "unbalanced" and "politically motivated". The IAEA paper has intensified media speculation that the United States or Israel might take military action against Iran to destroy its nuclear programme. The U.N. nuclear watchdog said it had "credible" information that Iran had built a large explosives vessel to conduct hydrodynamic experiments, which are "strong indicators of possible weapon development". Both Washington and Israel have said they are keeping all options on the table to stop Tehran developing a nuclear bomb.

Iran said on Sunday it had detected the Duqu computer virus that experts say is based on Stuxnet, the so-called "cyber-weapon" discovered last year and believed to be aimed at sabotaging the Islamic Republic's nuclear sites.

www.reuters.com...

The head of Iran's civil defense organization told the official IRNA news agency that computers at all main sites at risk were being checked and that Iran had developed software to combat the virus.

"We are in the initial phase of fighting the Duqu virus," Gholamreza Jalali, was quoted as saying. "The final report which says which organizations the virus has spread to and what its impacts are has not been completed yet.

"All the organizations and centers that could be susceptible to being contaminated are being controlled," he said.
edit on 13/11/11 by jayo121 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The thing is - this could have been foreign-driven attack on Iranian military , but because official government propaganda inside Iran shows Iranian security forces as something really tough and their opponents as,ehhh, not that tough, admitting that those weaklings that wail like cornered cats actually succeeded to strike Iranian top military forces and kill important military official would be problematic.
What will Iran gain by claiming it was Israel or US? They do not have prove,so it will not strengthen them on international level.
But ,again, it will weaken them inside Iran.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...

Im not sure if this is relavent to the thread but you can judge for yourself

www.washingtonpost.com...

TEHRAN, Iran — Iran’s semiofficial Fars news agency says Iranian security has detained two Kuwaiti citizens in southwestern Iran for suspected espionage activities. Fars quoted Bahram Ilkhaszadeh, governor of Abadan, a town close to Kuwait, as saying that Iran’s security agents detained the two on possession of “spying equipment.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Iran may be buying time by taking the blame. We know they are working on Nukes, but are not yet ready to use them. Once they do have them they will use them.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jayo121

Your source:

Shahin Gobadi, a spokesman for the MEK, denied "absolutely" that it was involved. "The People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) has nothing to do, directly or indirectly, with this explosion," he said in a statement. He also noted that the Revolutionary Guard had a reputation for "sloppiness".

Looks like the MEK is denying responsibility for this one.
en.wikipedia.org...'s_Mujahedin_of_Iran

Founded in 1965 by a group of leftist Iranian college students as an Islamic and Marxist political mass movement[3] MEK was originally devoted to armed struggle against the Shah of Iran, capitalism, and 'Western imperialism'.[4] In the aftermath of 1979 Iranian Revolution, at first the MEK and the Tudeh Party, chose to side with the clerics led by Ayatollah Khomeini against the liberals, nationalists and other moderate forces within the revolution. A power struggle ensued, and by mid-1981, MEK was fighting street battles against the Islamic Revolutionary Guards.[5][6][7] During the Iran-Iraq War, the group was given refuge by Saddam Hussein and mounted attacks on Iran from within Iraqi territory.[8] Government sources claim that over 17,000 Iranians were killed by the MKO.

These are NOT the kind of people who would get in bed with Israel OR the US.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Iran disagrees with those who are suggesting Israel / US was behind the explosion.

PressTV - Iranian State Media - Majlis to probe IRGC base blast: MP

Head of the IRGC Public Relations Department Lieutenant General Ramezan Sharif said on Sunday that Investigations to determine the main cause of the incident are underway and that the public will be informed of the findings.

Sharif also ruled out the possibility of acts of sabotage being behind the blast, adding that investigations are ongoing to determine the “main cause” of the incident.

Initial reports had cited “relocation of ammunition” as being behind the explosion.

Given the sensitivity of ammunition, there is always the possibility of such accidents during their transportation, Boroujerdi said.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jondave

Iran may be buying time by taking the blame. We know they are working on Nukes, but are not yet ready to use them. Once they do have them they will use them.

Yes they might, and subsequently get bombed into non-existence and the whole Iranian nation become a desolated wasteland.
Exactly how would that benefit the Iranian people or nation or even Islam?
So why would they do it?

I don't think it's great if Iran were to develop nuclear arms capability but there's a lot worse things could happen in this world.
I don't see any problem with Iran developing nuclear power as long as it's safe and reliable.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Yes they might, and subsequently get bombed into non-existence and the whole Iranian nation become a desolated wasteland.
Exactly how would that benefit the Iranian people or nation or even Islam?
So why would they do it?

We should keep in mind that time and time again radical elements of Islam have no problems sacrificing themselves intentionally, and have no issues using civilians without the civilians knowing whats going on.

The radicalized elements dont place a premium on human life. Their goal is to take out as many of the enemy as possible so they may receive there 72 virgins and immortality.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I'll go with "accident" until some reliable alternative is shown..

Too much propaganda flying around ATM..

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I understand that but using suicde bombers etc relies on individual volunteers or a certain amount of extortion and requires relatively few people - any nuclear attack on 'The West', any of it's allies and probably Israel would result in the whole scale devestation of the whole Iranian nation, 75million people, quite a different scenario and I sincerely hope and believe that someone would stop Iran from committing such an act in the first place.

Why would they?
If anything it would be detrimental to Islam and it's stated aim of imposing a world wide Caliphate and the rule of Sharia.

I don't know how to go about improving relations with Iran and the Islamic world in general but I do know we should be working with them instead of simply telling them what we want them to do.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I might wish to introduce you to Occam's Razor.

Just my opinion.

edit on 14-11-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Wiping Israel off the map using a nuke fulfills the goal, even if it means 75 million deaths to make it possible. As far as the comment about homicide bombers, yes they are usually just one person with the goal of killing many.

Use the same mindset but ratchet it up about 100k times. It only takes a few people to launch the nuke.

As far as working with them I agree, however its a 2 way road. The relations between Iran and the US are non existant. However, it doesnt prohibit either side from appraching each other to establish diplomatic relations.

While I understand the view point about the US and its responsibilities, I think people place to much / expect to much of the US.

If the US approached the Iranian government to re-establish relations, and Iran says no, is it still the fault of the US?

edit on 14-11-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I'm sure you are wise enough not to fall for the fallacy that the current Iranian regime enjoys almost uniiversal support inside Iran.
There are various opposition organisations and there has been quite large scale demonstrations in the past few years against Ahmadinejad and the ruling Mullahs etc.

Of course they still have considerable support but hardly at the level Khomeni enjoyed and I doubt strong enough to allow the willing deaths of 75million people.
I accept that it doesn't require the agreement of each and every one of the 75million and that some of these extremists are capable of anything, especially against Israel and the USA, but I suspect, or is it naive hope, that there would be sufficient opposition within Iran to prevent this from happening.

Let's hope I'm never proved wrong.

ETA.
Just like to add that I think it's grossly unfair to single the USA out for sole blame and recognise that some people seem to have an unreasonable desire to blame the USA for all of the world's ills.
Linking the USA to this explosion in Iran when there isn't the slightest bit of evidence to suggest they are even remotely involved is a perfect example of this.
edit on 14/11/11 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I for one think iran is telling the truth. Mossad does false flag attacks so if they used a islamic front group iran would have some prisoners unless it was a suicide bomb at which point why would they try to cover it up unless they were part of the same nwo set up, and if that were the case why would the u.s.want to attack iran? You'd have to believe there was a world wide conspiracy of all three religions, that only being possible with some type of super human elite. If that proves illogical then it must be that the u.s. is racist to iran I can't think of a more appropriate word, do what does iran gain by ignoring this? This is once again the u.s. Trying desperately to make iran look dishonesty and prone to lying and cover ups, but that is laughable coming from the u.s. Lol
edit on 15-11-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Honestly i wish they had nukes and this shyt woulndnt happen yah was clandestan strike wouldnt have happened.

dont bash spelling i really dont care
edit on 15-11-2011 by chapterhouse because: (no reason given)

never trust a isrealy my x wife insured, a city facilator for isreal and that dude lied all the time pretty much caused our divorce.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ipleadthe5th

in 2 differant bases are you that danm stupid!

ever hear of that happening in USA ? so dumb

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by chapterhouse

are you really that stupid iran has scientist as smart as we have no way 2 blast happen in one day if wasnt covert operations in one counrty

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by chapterhouse

sorry im mad i hate mossad and cia i think they did this and was no reason to spend my tax dallors doing this

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

High altitude tactical laser ring a bell. Would not be surprised. I thought they were having issues with focusing from such a distance.

Oh I forgot we dont have any space based weapons.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The town that the explosion happened at is located in North Central Iran. So air attacks by manned aircraft is out because of Iranian radar and no reports of electronic counter measures (jamming) or the taking out of any radar facility. Not a drone or cruise missile attack unless they popped out of the 5th dimension over the site and detonated. No reports of unmanned craft flying under radar, silently, and taking out the target and flying across Iran unobserved by people on the ground in broad daylight.

Can't chopper in elite troops under radar without the populace reporting something strange that far into a country both coming in and leaving after explosions at a base. Can't parachute in that far into a country to destroy a facility and hike out without being noticed.

So that leaves very few options.

1. It was an accident - most likely

2. It was an inside job - really, you think the guard is infiltrated by the Zionist.

3. Israel and the US are just too good at special ops and no one in the world is safe from these military ghost teams and their invisible craft.

Makes a good fictional novel though.
edit on 15-11-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join