It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS GOP Debate tonite

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
www.cbsnews.com...

Poll is on the bottom of the page.

For some odd reason, I can't place a vote for Dr. Paul. Anyone else have this problem?

Yeah it has been happening for me too. I wonder if they will wait til the end of the debate and "close the poll" with the results already there. When confronted about why your vote wasn't recorded they'll probably explain "oh it was recorded but not displayed" or some other BS.

link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

They can't do any worse than the current "Commander and Chief".

link   
reply to post by neo96

Again -- we don't have the luxury of living according to the lowest standards of man. We have the responsibility of living to the highest.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by neo96

I don't think most republicans understand how unelectable some of these guys really are. You have roughly 40% R and D, and 20% independents in the middle. It's the 20% that decide all major elections, and they will never vote for a guy who went after Bill Clinton for sex with Monica while carrying on their own extra-marital affairs. Newt is not a serious candidate for anything, he has too much baggage.

Newt has NO CHANCE against Obama

I agree there.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

My click to vote on the stream's poll does not seem to be registering, but it may be locked until the end of the debate. I know I won't find out by clicking on someone else, though.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
www.cbsnews.com...

Poll is on the bottom of the page.

For some odd reason, I can't place a vote for Dr. Paul. Anyone else have this problem?

Yup! I smell fix!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
China doesn't need the U.S.......... intellectual property isn't real property.

link   
This is what Cain has been saying

Run things like a business
and start everyone at 0 dollars
on foreign aid AND government spending!

link   
This debate is over and Ron Paul got two questions...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

All China does is rip off Western technology and slaps a made in china label on it what is the last thing they invented?

Gunpowder!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Watch them give Paul his time now that they are off the mainstream.
They are really pulling out all the stops on this it seems.

Oh.. just eastcoast
edit on 12-11-2011 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm switching over to online stream which I think is BS
though they should not shut it off on tv on east coast.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Good luck Bachman it is not as easy to repeal obama care
as you think...

It will have to be done through the court systems.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
They're giving foreign policy questions to Bachmann and she turns it into an anti-Obamacare rant?

Let Ron talk about foreign policy...jesus...

What they are doing is so damn disrespectful.
edit on 12-11-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I've only been a republican for a couple weeks (changed so I could vote for Paul in closed primaries) and these guys (excepting Paul) make me feel dirty. The crowd even more so. Can't wait til I can switch again and be independent. Being a temporary republican is like a dirty secret.

Cheer execution.
Cheer letting people die with no healthcare.
And tonight: Cheer torture.

I hate the B.S. terms like enhanced interrogation. I wish people would call it on them.. it's torture. Torture is enhanced interrogation. Paul is the only one that calls it. People should just vote on him for honesty, even if they don't agree with him, at least they know that they don't rather than being surprised.

Ron Paul 2012.
edit on 12-11-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Ugh...I tuned in for about 25 mins before I got sick to my stomach with disgust. It was a reminder to me that the fate of 350+ million Americans and their livelihoods rely solely on the "policies" of one of those out of touch bafoons...

The tough-man war talk from perry, bauchman, and romney really sent me over the edge. Not one hint of concern of taking such an action. Just "if that's what it takes we will do it!!" blindly accepting something as severe as another war just because of the PARANOIA that has taken grip on people over Iran...

See instead of true diplomacy with Iran and making it an ally and "righting our wrongs" seems to just be completely out of the question.

We keep on the OFFENSIVE with Iran, and what is the natural reaction to ANYTHING you get offensive with? Yea, it goes on the DEFENSIVE so while we over here in the MSM brainwashed US think Iran is building nukes because they want to go on the OFFENSIVE it is entirely conceivable and rationally/logically possible that they are in pursuit of them for the inherent DEFENSE the "threat of mutual destruction" provides.

Ron Paul of course is the only one up there that keeps me from blowing chunks all over my living room...

link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
I'm switching over to online stream which I think is BS
though they should not shut it off on tv on east coast.

It is.

Plus, it's glitching. I can't get a steady stream...

I think Rob Paul just answered a question, but it froze and then skipped ahead....

link   
What is going on the stream is screwing up?

on Ron Paul!!!!

Those evil people cutting him out so people cant hear him!

link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

All China does is rip off Western technology and slaps a made in china label on it what is the last thing they invented?

Gunpowder!

I didn't know nations invented stuff.

What has the U.S invented?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

What did you expect?
This is a war on information perpetrated by the MSM against the people.
We need people funding new newspapers and indie news channels. Paying unbiased reporters to investigate and do real journalism.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join