It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tattoo help x

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hey there everyone, I was wondering if any of you could help with something, I'm getting a tattoo that is pretty personal and i really need it to be right before having it put on me,

This picture is of my necklace, the heart key is what i carry Ashes in and the 2 rings are of my past relatives,
I always wear this necklace and as a memorial tattoo i think it would be quite fitting,

What i'm looking at is having it around my wrist and the key and rings drapping to the side of my hand,
I'm a girly girl lol so i would like it to look quite soft and pretty,

I'm having major issues trying to have it designed and really would love if any of you guys or girls that can draw ect would help me in my quest to get a design, I would be forever grateful
A tattoo is for life and as its a memorial i would love something that nobody else has,

Any ideas or sketches would be welcome xx

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
where do you live? i'm asking because i want to see if i can find any good shops around you. i am an avid ink junkie AS YOU CAN SEE HERE

a lot of times, it's just a matter of finding the right artist. what you're looking for doesn't sound too difficult so i would imagine that you just need to find the right artist. so where abouts do you live? if you don't mind me asking...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
My advice is to check the artist out thoroughly. Ask to see some actual tattoos that they have done if at all possible, not pics, the real skin.

I am a guy, and my taste in tattoos on girls differs from many, but I like them to be small on women and easily covered by typical clothing choices. Since you are a girly-girl, you probably want it to be smaller sized, so this makes your choice of artist more important.

Don't drink alcohol or take aspirin before you go to keep the bleeding to a minimum.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I just looked at your thread that you linked to.

Nice work!

I am inked up (ten pieces/additions) so far. It is addictive.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Where did you get that heart key?
It's amazing. That should be a beautiful tattoo!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i like the way the picture looks it will give the tattoo a more natural look but as for colors it will have a lot to do with your skin pigmentation. the darker the skin the darker the tattoo.

you also might want to change the chain style and size because that chain may be to small for the majority of tattooists in your area to reproduce on your skin.

chains

another suggestion is to try and see if any of the tattooists can reproduce the silver and gold coloring

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Thanks for the advice, Im in London UK,

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

Thank you, I got it online via Urn jewellery, Its a great way of keeping a loved ones ashes with you, A great little keepsake,

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bakedbluedevil

Oh i agree about the chain, Something i really need to look in to so will really pick out the best to suit the picture, Im light skinned (lol UK weather and all )

Thank you all for the tips as its all the things i need to think through before getting it on me for life, so im in no rush, xxx

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

oh dear goodness. i would imagine in a metro area like that you shouldn't have any trouble finding a good artist. but, like here in the states, you will have to find a bit more pricey an artist sometimes.

here's a couple that have online portfolios that i looked through and can tell by the work in the pictures that they have artists who could handle this. they might be a bit pricey but this is going to be on your hand for the rest of your life.

here's one
another
these guys are good

top topics

join