It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of FOX News blackout on Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
So I thought it would be funny to search "Ron Paul" on the Faux news website. Lets take a look at the results:

Description for the first video:

GOP presidential candidate and former Gov. Buddy Roemer (R-LA) talks with Alan about the challenges facing his campaign.
Second video:

2012 candidate (Hermain Cain) on sexual harassment claims, campaigns handling of scandal
Third video:

Rick Perry comments on performance.
Fourth Video:

National Review's Jonah Goldberg says (Rick Perry's) memory lapse reinforces doubts about GOP candidate

So far that's four videos that have nothing to do with Ron Paul.
Now the first article is about Ron but the first line reads:

Ron Paul is probably not going to be president any time soon
And then goes on to talk about how people not affiliated with Ron were writing on currency. So its fairly easy to see this is not a non bias article.

Then after that one it goes:

-Perry
-Perry

-Video about debate where Ron barely got to speak at all
-Video about Conservative Political Action Conference
-Video about another debate
-Video about Harry Potter??????
-Bernanke
-Something about foreign policy where Ron was mentioned in like one line
-Video about Cain
-Bernanke

-Bernanke
-Video about Cain
-Video about Perry

So out of a potential 47309 results the first page managed to find one article actually about Ron and it was clearly biased propaganda.
I'm not surprised at all, and I'm sure no one will be; but its always good to keep people aware of the crap were dealing with.
I have some pretty decent logic on the topic:
"If Fox doesn't want it, you know it just be good for the people".

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I dont think we actually need any more proof. Its damn disgusting behaviour.

This just illustrates to everyone who doesnt believe it that there is truely a dangerous and disgusting agenda of TPTB.
edit on 12-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: Added info

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
I dont think we actually need any more proof. Its damn disgusting behaviour.

This just illustrates to everyone who doesnt believe it that there is truely a dangerous and disgusting agenda of TPTB.
edit on 12-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: Added info

Every little bit helps. If it wakes up one person then its worth it I guess. Change is a slow process and we must do it step by step, if you know what I mean.
But yes, it is blatantly obvious.

People who don't believe that are blind.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
TPTB do not want Ron Paul in the White House. And if he somehow does get in there, he probably won't live for very long.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
TPTB do not want Ron Paul in the White House. And if he somehow does get in there, he probably won't live for very long.
Although I don't doubt he could easily win a fair election; he will never get in the Whitehouse. There is no way in hell that the puppet masters would give up all their work that easily.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Fox News is the Worst, but ALL of the MSM is part of this Propaganda machine.

Joseph Goebbels in his wildest dreams never imagined such influence and control over the population as we witness today, in the so-called free United States.

When our free elections are manipulated at this level , the election can no longer be referred to as Free.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
You wouldnt even think he's running for president based on the lack of press. Hopefully sites like this and the whole movement behind Ron Paul will make up for this...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

I think they are all as bad as each other. The only good thing about Fox is they make their propaganda so obvious that it doesn't fool as many people. I think it plays a pivotal role in making other media outlets seem more credible even tho they spread just as much crap.
I think Goebbels would have understood have far it could have gone, I mean it doesn't take much to see the human mind for what it is.
Elections are just part of the facade.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
You wouldnt even think he's running for president based on the lack of press. Hopefully sites like this and the whole movement behind Ron Paul will make up for this...

Sadly a lot of people who probably would support him wouldn't have a clue. I mean so many people don't pay any attention to politics. Which I use to think was stupid of them but I wish I was ignorant because it sure would be bliss.
I think he already has the numbers, but the election will never go in the way of the ones voting.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I watch Fox News and constantly yell about how promote their choice. They tried to ignore Cain but they finally had to acknowledge him. I feel bad for Ron Paul and wish the news and debates would actually let him speak. My dream debate would be Ron Paul, Herman Cain and Newt for two hours. I really think that would be the most informative debate. The MSM is always trying to tell us what to think, Fox news is no exception.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

I agree with you deduction. Ron Paul and his Family are in great danger.

This is why I pray EVERYDAY for Ron Paul and his Family’s protection.

I would like to ask each of you to do the same, it will make a difference if we all start visualizing a “hedge” of Divine protection surrounding Ron Paul and his Family.

We who support Ron Paul should donate our money, our time, and our Prayers. Our active participation WILL make a difference.

Pray today !

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuntB
I watch Fox News and constantly yell about how promote their choice. They tried to ignore Cain but they finally had to acknowledge him.
Why would fox ignore Cain? He was chairman of the fed, i think that says enough.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Double post.

RON PAUL 2012 - THE LAST AND ONLY HOPE.
edit on 12-11-2011 by WakeUpRiseUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

Wish I had taken the "Blue" pill

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

Ron Paul is more dangerous to them then any person they have ever faced (and then assassinated) before.
But I doubt he will get killed, it would just prove what he's saying. They will get rid of him the easy way and rig the election or some 'scandal',

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This is getting worse and worse google news is the same. TPTB have now decided the Gingrich could win since Cain is tanking and Perry is as smart as W was. I cant wait to see who they try to push on the sheeple next. Any guesses?

Ron Paul or Revolution

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I've often wondered why Dr. Paul doesn't resort to something extreme to challenge the media in their bias against him. I'm not sure if there's anything he can do without the media jumping all over him and using it to label him a kook. It's really so obvious what they're doing it turns my stomach!
I watched the last debate and it seemed like the only intelligent man on the stage was Dr. Paul.
Romney double-talks around his flip-flopping question and he's a winner.
Newt yells at the moderator, steals Pauls lines and he's a winner.
Cain has yet said one intelligent thing yet...and he's a winner.
Perry shows the world he's a moron and they cut RP out of every clip.
Ron Paul hits home runs on almost every issue, gets applause after every answer and it's almost like he wasn't even present at the debate in the eyes of the media.
What happens if Ron Paul does win Iowa? Will they only then be forced to put him in the Top-Tier or resort to new tactics?
I think his supporters including myself have just about had enough. Was Bill Oreilly's fb and book review attacks by RP supporters just the beginning? Can we start to see this type of anger toward MSM escalate into something more extreme? I see it coming. These next weeks leading up to Iowa should start to get interesting.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Great idea OP, I decided to try it with MSNBC, since they get as much blame for blacking out Ron Paul as Fox. Well, look at the results -
MSNBC: decent coverage!
Fox: Total media blackout or ridiculed.

My search results here:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Search results as follows:

First Read - Ron Paul wins Values Voter straw poll
Updated 12:44 a.m. ET, Fri., Nov . 11, 2011
WASHINGTON -- Rep. Ron Paul, a favorite of libertarian-leaning Republicans and young activists, has won another straw poll. Paul received 37 percent of the ...

Ron Paul- msnbc.com
Updated 2:06 p.m. ET, Wed., Nov . 21, 2007
Complete political coverage of Ron Paul ... Video: In his own words Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, touches upon the primary themes of his presidential campaign.

Ron Paul - Latest news, videos, and information- msnbc.com
Updated 9:27 p.m. ET, Thurs., Nov . 10, 2011
Latest news, videos, images of Ron Paul ... Ron Paul is Consistent Ari says she's a Ron Paul supporter because the things he says are things he's always ...

First Read - Ron Paul finishes second at Ames, gets ignored - why?
Updated 10:24 p.m. ET, Mon., Nov . 7, 2011
In the week following Congressman Ron Paul’s second-place showing at the Ames Straw Poll, where he finished just 152 votes behind Michele Bachmann, Paul ...

I've been telling people this for a while - Fox "News" is the source of the media blackout of Ron Paul - Fox is in bed with the Republican Party strategists like Rove, Ailes, half it's commentators are Republican party officials.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Let's be realistic and not delude ourselves about what this country stands for today. Dr. Ron Paul is the only candidate campaigning on our ideals of true American notions of liberty and economic freedom, and those essential values not based on globalization and world domination that are in the interest of the American people at home. In short, Dr. Paul does not represent those powers who influence the country's decisions and control the media and American resources, he cannot be permitted to be elected.

The first step to eliminating Paul is to marginalize him in the polls. In these troubling times his voice is ringing through with a message very many US citizens want to realize be brought about. Paul is being heard across the isle and even reaching through to the far Left; he is uniting America by way of a grassroots support and is a further threat in that he could likely be successful as a third-party candidate and thereby rip open our two-party system.

Their are influential and pursuasive powers that could not tolerate Paul being elected and carry out his agenda. They will fight that every step of the way, upping their methods at each level. If he cannot be marginalized or defeated in crooked election tactics they will try to corrupt him or otherwise pursuade him off his course. If he manages to carry out any of his pledges they will attempt to eliminate him through other means. If Paul and his ideals survive a Presidency then we may survive as the free people we believe ourselves to be.

edit on 12-11-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

top topics

join