It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to the ATS Community!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I've been visiting ATS for months, but just joined 2 days ago. The discussions are lively and interesting and I look forward to participating. I always enjoy a good debate, where you can share your observations and opinions of the world, and on the many events that happen daily. I like to listen quite a bit, as I've found that this is the best way to learn, but I do have a wealth of thoughts and information of my own to share.

I do have one question though, what does OP stand for? I'm assuming it refers to a person that starts a thread, but I'm looking for a definitive answer instead of guessing!

edit on 12-11-2011 by 4FreeDom4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 4FreeDom4all

Original Post or Original Poster.

Welcome 2 ATS

edit on 12-11-2011 by TheDrunkenMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Hello, and welcome to ATS. Hope you like it here, it gets pretty crazy here sometimes, but for the most part its a pretty good site. Hope to see some of your contributions in the future! Peace to you, and take care.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS,4FreeDom4all..Hope to see you soon in the main forums enjoy your stay and have a great time..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Be brave and bold and above all do not be put off by the detractors - push through and express yourself!

My words come from my experiences here on Above Top Secret as I have not been a member for long.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Thanks to everyone for the warm greetings!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Grats on joining
Your the OP of this thread

top topics

join