It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Israeli Soliders pose with Palestinian girl they just arrested

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Think whatever you want to. That was my opinion at the time. Just an opinion...and some comments. I may be right...I may be wrong....but that is what was on my mind after I read the thread and looked at the picture.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
It is a real photo. th whole world knew what they are doing to the palestinians. they r #ing bastards. no more defending, ok

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I agree with you 100 percent! Not so much with your "assessment", but with your absolute right to express an opinion based on YOUR OWN thoughts. That's a rarity on ATS!

You GO girl!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by caladonea

I agree with you 100 percent! Not so much with your "assessment", but with your absolute right to express an opinion based on YOUR OWN thoughts. That's a rarity on ATS!

You GO girl!

See ya,
Milt

Milt....thank you for your support.....you got my point....I don't mind if people don't agree with me on what I post...(we can agree to disagree)...but we all have the right to express our thoughts.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Could be real, could be fake.
I've been looking for a higher resolution version, with no luck.
Have you found anything?
But, I refuse to be outraged by an unknown.
And that's the real reason we are here...finding truth.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Originally posted by caladonea

That blond soldier does not look Israeli to me. He looks like an American solider. He may not be...but he sure looks like one.

I feel a lot of compassion for that young girl/woman.....I do believe she will be physically attacked by them....lose her virginity...in a vicious horrible way.

I feel like im in the twilight zone today... let me get this straight, the blond guy isn't israeli because you THINK he looks American (Nevermind the IDF uniform) And you BELIEVE the girl is going to be gang raped!?!

WTH!?! Where does that come from? is this an 11/11/11 thing? because neither of those statements are reality based.

Oh come on.... They are entitled to their OPINION. Yeah, I can write in caps too.

If you think POW's and what have you have never been abused or raped, you really should take a look into abu grhraib. It is not outside of reality to suggest that a girl like this could be raped.

I seem to recall that there have been many accusations of US military raping iraqi girls too...

Not reality based? Please....

That said, yeah, I disagree that the blonde is American....But give it a rest and allow others their opinion.
edit on 12-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt

Have you found anything?

That is exactly right. We are here to find truth. All possibilities need to be examined and not shunned here, just yet.

Should it turn out to be legit ( And I admit I would not be surprised) then it is in fact...disgusting....

But like you, I reserve my anger until authenticity can be verified.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Have you found anything?

Are you saying the photo is doctored now , or that the people in it are kids dressing like IDF Soliders and the blindfolded girl is playing along... I'm unclear on your position. I wasn't outraged by the photo in the 1st place , I fully understand the atrocities being waged on both sides...I'm just saying sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Oh come on.... They are entitled to their OPINION. Yeah, I can write in caps too.

If you think POW's and what have you have never been abused or raped, you really should take a look into abu grhraib. It is not outside of reality to suggest that a girl like this could be raped.

I seem to recall that there have been many accusations of US military raping iraqi girls too...

Not reality based? Please....

That said, yeah, I disagree that the blonde is American....But give it a rest and allow others their opinion.
edit on 12-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

Everyone is entitled their opinion,(Amendment 1) but when you make statements that are based on imagination rather than facts in an open public forum you should expect them to be challenged, in my opinion this fosters healthy debate.

I'm sure if someone posted a picture of (Insert politician here) and I said, "That guy looks like he kicks babies" I'd probably need to explain how I came to that conclusion... What happened to "Deny Ignorance?"

I'm not sure how Abu Ghraib or US Soliders allegedly raping Iraqis fit into this conversation, you're essentially saying that these IDF troops are guilty of rape on the simple context of them being soliders , which is painting with a VERY (I threw those caps in just for you
) broad stroke.

The part that is outside of reality is to suggest that this girl is about to get raped based on the picture itself , it speaks more to the nature of the observer that came upon that conclusion than the actual photo.

I'd really like to leave it at that and move forward at this point.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

That blond soldier does not look Israeli to me. He looks like an American solider. He may not be...but he sure looks like one.

I feel a lot of compassion for that young girl/woman.....I do believe she will be physically attacked by them....lose her virginity...in a vicious horrible way.

lol? Israel is full of mostly European Jews, they have all colors of hair. Blond hair = looking American?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
That is exactly right. We are here to find truth. All possibilities need to be examined and not shunned here, just yet.

Should it turn out to be legit ( And I admit I would not be surprised) then it is in fact...disgusting....

But like you, I reserve my anger until authenticity can be verified.

Let me be clear, I'm not Pro Palestinian nor Pro Isreali... I'm not passing judgement on either side and I'm not making knee jerk reactions. I'm simply taking Occam's route and saying if it walks like a duck & quacks like a duck , the likelihood of it being a duck and not a moose is pretty strong.

This isn't a picture of a UFO , it's a pic of some non rate IDF kids and a blindfolded girl... I'm failing to see the conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I don't support what Israel is doing to the Palestinian.. that said, that "girl" could easily be a woman in her 20's or 30's (hell even older we can't see most of the face) and even though it's a picture and we don't know if she can be tied to the items in front of her, it is implied that she had something to do with the bombs in front of her.

All that said, posing with prisoners never makes you look like the good guy. Always in poor taste.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

I didn't know that...thank you for educating me further.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

What's your point?

if you don't know what the point is, then you must be a very young child knowing nothing about the world and human behaviour and values or a soldier too

it's G-d choosen people man, because it's them telling that, so they are authorised to do wathever they want to others well because the rest of humanity is just untermenschen :

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."
www.jesus-is-savior.com...
want more elitist sh^^t ??? You see now what the point is, ok ?

edit on 12-11-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit

What's your point?

if you don't know what the point is, then you must be a very young child knowing nothing about the world and human behaviour and values or a soldier too

No Actually Mr./Ms. 3 thumbs down I'm a prior service Marine & I understand the point fully, it's to evoke an emotional response on the part of the observer. What I was trying to do was to get the OP to fully convey what he/she was trying to express.

I could post a picture of a cambodian amputee child in her hospital bed (Shock Value) but unless I also post my feelings on it like "Hey Cambodia has 40,000 amputees and the country still has 5.5 million unexploded land mines in it , why doesn't anyone bring this up" The picture alone does nothing. While I'm sure you understood that amputees do in fact exist in the world, you may not have known the reasoning behind the picture being posted. I hope I was more concise for you there.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

ok ok

so I was right : you are/were a soldier !

ok it's only a picture but here it goes about much more than just a victim of war or whatever ....
we have to see behind the picture and feel the underlaying logic
it goes about the whole concept of "choosen" people by G-d " !
so, even if there is NO war going on, those "choosen" elitist zionist people/soldiers still think they may treat other people like animals .....
hope you see the difference with normal soldiers at war !
just like that soldier up there in USA who killed unarmed citizen and did cut of their fingers as trophy, do you call that " normal " soldiers ? no, they are crazy sadists ! zionism = kind of fascism - look further.

In fact it's a bit the same mentality as in USA, some up there also think they are the masters of the world, same logic, same behaviour, same results ( war all over ) same dangerousity, same problems, same elitist behaviour, same contempt for the rest of the world except for each other !!! ( Israel vs. USA ).

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit

it's G-d choosen people man, because it's them telling that, so they are authorised to do wathever they want to others well because the rest of humanity is just untermenschen :

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."
www.jesus-is-savior.com...
want more elitist sh^^t ??? You see now what the point is, ok ?

1st of all , calm down...you're going to give yourself Agita. 2nd, I'm agnostic, so all of the different books and fables don't hold much weight with me. Religion is good for some people in a moral aspect and I understand how and why some people would need it, but it also has divided man for millenia , people will kill and die for it with the "my God is the only true God" thing. I'm not saying that this existence isn't by intelligent design, I just don't believe you can prove it in a tangible way is all, and anything that keeps you from thinking and questioning the world and blindly assuming certain so called "truths" isn't good for personal development.

Now that I have that out of the way, what was the purpose of quoting from that website? Can you expand on that for me?

In Religion you have your moderates and your extremists...I don't care what they do, but once people impose their own religious beliefs on others and try to supress the religious freedoms of others, they've crossed a line.... this goes for all belief systems.

edit on 12-11-2011 by EyesWideShut because: Meh

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

well, just if people want to read about the fact zionists and some religious Jews think they are the "choosen" people of G-d and thus consider the rest of the world as sh**t. You and me are just animals for them.
You like other people to consider you that way, with big big contempt ?
it doesn't anger you ? you don't want to give them a big one in their face if someone would treat you that way on the street ??
But maybe you did know that already, so ok then you know and we know.
Let's face it : first we have to know, then we can act to change things.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Have you found anything?

Are you saying the photo is doctored now , or that the people in it are kids dressing like IDF Soliders and the blindfolded girl is playing along... I'm unclear on your position. I wasn't outraged by the photo in the 1st place , I fully understand the atrocities being waged on both sides...I'm just saying sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one.

No, I don't really think it's doctored. though I am leaning towards "staged".
They could very well be IDF, posing with a "victim". Maybe it's career day at school.
"OK kids, this is how we do it. Who wants to volunteer as the Palestinian rat?"
I've heard what some Israelis say about Palestinians...My sister-in-law is now an Israeli citizen.
She's racist beyond belief, I mean just hateful, and now her son who moved back to Israel with her, feels the same way.

As far as the simplest answer to this photo. I think real and staged are equally simple.
If it's real. It's sheer stupidity.
If it's fake, It's the same.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

I was never really one to care for what others thought of me, and I learned early on to not let things affect me that I can't change. If someone want's to be ignorant and hate me becasue a book tells them to, so be it. I really hate using the phrase but "it is what it is" they're the ones with the wasted energy, not me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join