It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your 11-11-11 experience...Mine was profound.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by RizeorDie

You were mugged. Also, in case you both didn't notice. Misterlondon posted his thread in October of 2010, and his experience was 10 years before that. So 11 years ago he receives a sign, that he will know what to do when he sees this emblem. 11 years later, on 11-11-11 he sees the symbol, from a guy that got mugged earlier that day.

Surely there is something between ya'll that you can figure out?

damn... i didnt even notice that... 11 years ago on 11.11.11.. got goosebumps here.. crazy stuff...

quite weird, they took my packet of cigarettes, it had 4 cigarettes 1 1 1 1 and i'm serious.. i think its just coincidence

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Just reading the thread. Synchronicity is great eh?

This is what I learned today in my meditation. The answer to every question is.. It doesn't matter. Answers, opinions and distractions only serve to edify the ego. Just be. Here. Now.

Nothing new, but for me it was exactly what I needed to hear to make me stop searching.

Namaste

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I shot a documentary on our local www.medmob.org...

Should be up on youtube/vimeo after I get it edited. I also met a beautiful Buddhist woman and had tea after the meditation.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You know, it's weird about this date... in that if you're really looking at it from a Numerology perspective, you have to include the "2" as well. Ideally you shouldn't break down the 11s (as in "11" doesn't equal "1+1"), as they are power numbers. Or so I've read. But that 2 just sticks out there...

A better date might be the 18th. 1+8+2 = 11. There's your 11/11/11. Either that, or the 27th.

Anyway... I drew today. And wrote a few pages in my journal. It was a good day.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Today, we had a Veteran's Day Parade down town.

> The Parade began with 300 motorcycles from the Patriot Guard in full regalia with giant flags riding past the crowd, and then lining both sides of the end of the parade route with their flags.

> Next, Buglers from the FSU marching band came out at every other street corner down the parade route, and at 11:11 they played TAPS. It was extremely moving! Then, the woman next to me spoke, and she explained that Blue Stars mean a mother has someone serving overseas, and Gold Stars mean they have lost one in the military. She had a Blue Star for her 1 Marine. He had served 2 tours and 9 years and was coming home today. He was in the parade.

That would have been amazing to see, if you have any pics I would love to see them.
Rememberance Day here was a more somber affair, we tend to have our big parades on Anzac Day (April 25th) here in Aust, but always have a minutes silence at 11, and remember the troops that have died to keep this great country of ours the best place to live IMHO.
I often wonder if all these dates we have are building towards something, it seems as though all these "doomsday dates" that have been coming up are just points in time where we inch forward another step toward whatever it is we're, as humans, supposed to do next.
And btw, cheers for the taps story, it's always great to learn something new about history

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Some weird stuff here!! Misterlondon, just so happens the person to write after you by the name DavidsHope also has "IT IS TIME" written in his avatar. (MKUltra trigger sxxt anyone?)

creepy.......

(personally my day was uneventful but i kid you not i realized it was 11/11/11 at 11:11 this morning, only when i noticed the time did it click that today was the fated 11th)
edit on 11-11-2011 by 7anked because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Nothing much happened, yet.. though after checking ATS today, I did come to the stark conclusion that this board is not the same as it used to be.. the popular threads are almost always political, nothing interesting or outside the box anymore... skeptics everywhere.. What happened?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I must not be special or on the road to being awakened. I slept ALL DAY. I tried to get up but if I let my eyes close for more than a few seconds I fell right back asleep. In fact ,staring at the screen ,typing this I actually feel my eyes getting very heavy. I'm going back to sleep.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by free_form

Well, I decided to go outside and reflect for a bit during the 11:11 pm (time zones, blah blah) window.. saw a shooting star.. that was worth it

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buddha1098
Just reading the thread. Synchronicity is great eh?

This is what I learned today in my meditation. The answer to every question is.. It doesn't matter. Answers, opinions and distractions only serve to edify the ego. Just be. Here. Now.

Nothing new, but for me it was exactly what I needed to hear to make me stop searching.

Namaste

It's hard to be that indifferent to hardships that arise.. but I suppose that is something we must overcome ourselves in our spiritual journey.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
1st line: I was bored.
2nd line: I took a nap.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It's amazing how so many of you feel enlightened and happy and yet I have never felt some utterly weird in my life. The past week or so. Time is zipping by in the strangest way, like it's gone in minutes yet I know an entire day(s) has passed. I am in a weird fog, completely feel like I am not "here." It's the strangest feeling, no words for it really. Mind you, I am a rationalist so my first thought is that I need to see the doctor and that I have suddenly developed depersonalization disorder. Either way, that's my 11-11-11 story. Cheers!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Hmm, nothing of significance happened to to me today.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I had an awesome day. Went to work, crushed and pulverized the most in our lab, dislocated my finger while doing it. Had a great night and then my woman picks a fight with me for absolutely no reason. mostly because she was annoyed she couldnt order a pizza

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

You are a liar.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I ate cereal.........THREE FRIGGIN' TIMES BABY, YEAH!

ETA: It was Dollar General immitation Mini-Wheats, double-servings, so that's at least "11-11-11".

Ok, not so exciting, but:

ATS says, "...[M]ake every post matter." Why am I responsible for making every bit of post matter? Can't someone help? Isn't current matter good enough?

edit on 11/12/2011 by The1Prettiest1One because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/12/2011 by The1Prettiest1One because: Arf

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
If today was 11/11/11 we woundnt be on the internet talking about it because it hasnt been invented yet..
I sleep all day today on 11/11/twothousand11 and it felt good! Haha. Havent slept so long in a while.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

In particular, the day of 11-11-11 was normal for me. However, I have had some major breakthroughs, insights, and experiences in the week leading up to this day. In a nutshell, I have cried and cried until the bottom was reached, and no more emotional suffering was found. I have seen (through flashes of light) beings of light. I have had mini-lightening bolts shooting from my hands. I have helped people, held people, and loved people. I have talked with my guide (angels/spirits/God/higher self) with a clear connection. Over all, I'd say it was a very moving week.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I actually felt ashamed on behalf of marriage.

The whole day the radios and tv blasted how thousands upon thousands will get married because of the date, and thought about how many of them did it only because of the date and how cool it would be.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
i made a bet i wouldnt drink till xmas...................

that is all normal day (again)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join