It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEATH, DISEASE PLAGUE 'OCCUPY' PROTESTS (actual Drudge headline)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

www.theblaze.com...
reply to post by skitzspiricy

sorry....working on THAT

www.theblaze.com/.../man-found-dead-in-occupy-salt-lake-city-tent/

edit on 11-11-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I think the fact that you do what you do is actually a bigger story..

On Topic.. the tuberculosis started in a health center where OWS protesters went. So yeah.. could very well have nothing to do with the protesters. Also it's funny when you search for it to see how many conservative websites are trying to scare protesters off with it. I'm happy to tell you guys (including neocon) that it won't work.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Deseases under these conditions happened before we had the technology to artificially create them.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Haha.. of course they do. That makes sense.

I'd rather be filtyh with ideals than clean and directionless.
Breath in the propaganda it's more cancerous than cigarettes. It's already rotted your brain.
edit on 11-11-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Today was regular Friday for me...the drudgery of going to the office.....blah blah blah. The good news is, is that my boss took the day off so I took a long lunch and went to Hobby Lobby to look at Christmas decorations. Then, I left an 1 1/2 hour early. Had a couple of beers when I got home and now I'm relaxing on ATS with a 7&7.

In other words, it's a normal Friday.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Disease - happens everywhere - all over the planet.
Occupy *insert location* is a part of the planet.
Everything you have mentioned is not exclusive to an occupy location.

Anyone who has researched their Exopolitical subjects will know that vaccines are not administered to help prevent diseases but as an adjunct to inciting diseases.

Anyone who has researched their Exopolitical subjects will know that the cabal/illuminati/whatever have the ways and means to introduce bacteria into any setting.

Maybe your thread was initially deleted because it was obviously unresearched on deeper, critical levels - or - the cabal/illuminati/whatever are so stymied that they are not sure what to delete and what not to delete anymore.

Read my signature. Eventually Evil will place itself into a corner ...

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Occupiers risking their lives and health for a cause is more than the TP or any other current groups are doing.

That's a fact.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
There was a lot of death and disease at Valley Forge, not saying it's anywhere near that status yet, but the point is a little thing like this isn't a determent to those that care.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It's not the protesters or those posting on these boards that concerns me...

.. as much as it is that THEY've apparently won once again ...

Instead of coming together over the Many like-minded ideals and such, divide and conquer would seem to reign supreme. Why? Is That.?

The core focus of both groups/sides would seem Quite Similar ...

Put an End to Corporate Control and/or Influence within U.S. Politics.

level the field, so to speak.

... all the rest is Fluff - And - Stuff, imo. (?)

edit on 11-11-2011 by Annie Mossity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Some protesters have refused free flu shots, citing a "government conspiracy," the Times said.

There are no excuses to any "disease" at any occupy location that is ridiculous. If this keeps up something seriously bad is going to happen,

Remember H1n1? Sars? Bird FLu? and the numerous others.

The need to go home and seek medical attention before we have another "outbreak" than can and has killed millions.

I keep seeing you in these occupy threads chipping away. Should we tell 7 billion people to stay at home too?. Give it up already.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devino
reply to post by neo96

Yeah, remember the level 5 pandemic the WHO declared back in 2009? Better run and get your flu shots before millions more die. Oh wait...millions didn't die from the flu since 1918.

I personally have never had those flu shots. But then, the the diseases showing up in the camps are not that type of thing. Tuberculosis has been nearly absent for decades, and now it's having a resurgence with illegals coming over the border with it. I am not an advocate for people being swamped with unnecessary vaccinations. There is no vaccine for lice though.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
There was a lot of death and disease at Valley Forge, not saying it's anywhere near that status yet, but the point is a little thing like this isn't a determent to those that care.

yeh, before the advent of vaccinations, and central heating. They were serving in the military, and yet were starving and didn't have free stuff thrown at them by Soros connections and donations by Starbucks, and also they didn't have free love orgies. They did have drums though.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Maybe they had free love orgies to keep warm? Certainly that'd be preferable to freezing.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Its time to declare a National Emergency, draft in the doctors and nurses to prevent pandmic of biblical proportions. If any one of the patients are not displaying symptoms, it would probably be wise to call in the men in white coats to cure the rest of the restless symptoms.

Oh, now theres a surpise - the streets are now empty you say. Of course that wasn't the intention, we had the best interests of the ill at heart.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins

Maybe they had free love orgies to keep warm? Certainly that'd be preferable to freezing.

Oh please! Would you say anything to justify this stuff?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
tuberculosis has been one the rise for awhile I had to take a TB test when I applied for a health card in my State

that was way before the Occupy Movement started. The populations most affected by it are surprise surprise, North African immigrants and Latino immigrants and well immigrants from Russia and a whole bunch of other places.

in WW! soldiers would suffer Trench Rot because hygiene was a distant dream ,but they were heros because they were fighting a war so some Rothchilds could gain hegemony over some other Rothchilds( because apparently there can be only one). Now some irate people who rightfully hate everything this society represents are willing to die and go without hygiene to effect a sea change in the way we do business are a fiendish rabble ?? do you even own a history book?? Nothing at all has ever happened without a mass movement by everyday people to change it .
Like the Civil rights Movement for example .

soooo...... whats your point?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I didn't realize I was trying to justify anything?

No for the most part I'm just enjoying watching the hysteria I see ... both genuine and fake... and sometimes commenting on it.

So how was your day?

It sounds as if you need a hug

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is your brain on Drudge------------------> .
Any questions?

In case I upset anyone....I am using the "collective" form of your...not directed at anyone in particular.
It took me a while to realize, that this creep has made millions off other people's content...Very selective content.
With Very Hyperbolic headlines.

Tomorrow, I'm sure OWS will be blamed for holes in Swiss cheese.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
p
edit on 11-11-2011 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join