It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! Such a vivid dream about the future !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I think I worked out who your future husband is in your dream.....

Why that just happens to be me!

Sorry don't mean to dampen what is an epic end-time adventure.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
Interesting dream, though I believe we will be raptured prior to this system being implemented. The rapture will likely help assist implementing the MOB in that it will provide reason justification for it.

I hope you are correct!

But if the Lord tarries....hmmm...all sorts of Chrisitan-unfriendly things could happen...I already see persecution stepping up.

Sometimes I entertain post-tribulation rapture ideas...I guess the pre-trib rapture is still the most likely.

Originally posted by The_Phantom
reply to post by Partygirl

Do you recall any of the names in the book? Or was the dream not clear on that?

I wish you had written that down while the dream was still clear in your memory.
edit on 13-11-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

Nooo...sorry...You are right I should be writing stuff like this down but I don't usually have such vivid dreams.

I think I worked out who your future husband is in your dream.....
Why Sorry don't mean to dampen what is an epic end-time adventure.

Thanks for the complement...but I'm pretty much sure I'm too much of a weirdo for anyone on ATS...and that's saying something...

edit on 14-11-2011 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Then he pulled out this purple book, it was like a huge old leather-bound book but the binding was purple. It looked like skin.

This sure gives a whole new meaning to Facebook.

I never read in this section of ATS or post in this section for that matter. But this caught my eye in the recent post section. Your dream is so detailed, it may very well be just that. A glimpse into the future America.

About 12 years ago a women on some radio show had a very similar dream to yours. I never forgot that interview. It kind of rattled me at the time, not to mention I was at the stick flying a military cargo aircraft. ( I was listening in on some FM frequencies to pass the time.) Anyway, the women interviewed mentioned what you just did at the end of her interview. Not so much in detail as your dream, but she did mention “ a book made of skin” . Further in the interview she mentioned it would be started by a new information age company , (facebook?) the people would be chipped, Christians would leave the big cities, or wear a wrist band if they remained in the city. This women said very compelling things about what will happen in the USA and the world. Not to mention whom it starts with and the events that lead up to it.( that’s entire other post.)

I’m not sure what country this broadcast was from, but it was in English with a Spain type accent. It might have been Spain or Argentina can’t be sure. I don’t know what the radio show name was either. It was local where ever it was broadcast from because the DJ introduced the women as his cousin. Must have been from a small town in one of those countries. I lost the signal over the Mediterranean sea just as the show ended.

This kind of give me the creeps now after reading your dream.

Sleep good.

edit on 14-11-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Freaky read PartyGirl.
Last night I dreamt that I was on what I thought was a military base because you had to supply this badge like thing which allowed you to get into the buildings and buy things and such. But I'm not so sure it was a military base. The place was like a desert under construction. They were building homes and the store I went into was a Target but it was like the size of a 7-11 but they planned to make it more like the ones we know. Then suddenly there was a group of the townspeople crossing something like a bridge or tunnel and my wife and baby were crossing too when suddenly this big tidal wave came towards us. The people started screaming and running but then suddenly the wave stopped in midair like someone had hit the pause button. At first I thought I had done something to make the water stop but soon realized it was my child. Everyone then calmly walked across until time started back up and the wave crashed down and people were screaming and running as the waters hit. The baby (she I'm pretty sure) couldn't hold the wave back for very long because she was a baby. This is when I woke up because people were dying and there was nothing I could do.
And I'm guessing this would be a future event because I also don't have a wife or kids (I don't even have a girlfriend at the moment).
The other strange thing is that it seems like they had used Facebook to get the information for those badge things.

Edit: Forgot to mention how at the beginning I was a teenager or younger like 12 or something and then I was not much older than I am now. I got the impression that if this is true then things were set up a long time ago since I "aged" through the dream.
edit on 15-11-2011 by tinfoilsrule because: Added more information

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Interesting dream, though I believe we will be raptured prior to this system being implemented. The rapture will likely help assist implementing the MOB in that it will provide reason justification for it.

Originally posted by Partygirl
I hope you are correct!

But if the Lord tarries....hmmm...all sorts of Chrisitan-unfriendly things could happen...I already see persecution stepping up.

Sometimes I entertain post-tribulation rapture ideas...I guess the pre-trib rapture is still the most likely.

It appears you have experienced an important dream. My concept of its message is very different from those already posted however.

The experience at the end of dream sequence, what brought you safely back to your bed and out of the nightmare - was an experience of expanding light within your body and self. In the dream, you saw your light expanding outward as a direct result of focus on your part. This is key.

Interesting that the concept of rapture came up in the thread - and that your hoping it will happen "to" you before things get really bad down here. Here's the thing - there is no rescue tractor beam from somewhere "out there" coming to do the heavy lifting. Nothing that's coming along outside and separate from yourself. Key words there - nothing outside and separate. As in your dream, it is a discovery of your own inner light and power that will get you home. If faith leads you to understanding, you can access it - here and now. If you stop short, and rely only on your faith, you may get left behind.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You had this dream on 11/11/11?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join