It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! Such a vivid dream about the future !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This one....woah.

This was one of my most vivid dreams....ever. My hair is still standing on edge. One of the weirdest things was that I knew all this backstory, even though not much happened in the dream. Got to write it down while it’s still fresh in my mind!

So it was the future and there was no more money. To do everything you needed to have a chip. I mean everything…not only buying and selling but even stuff like entering buildings or public spaces. Most people had the chips implanted in their bodies, but a minority refused, mostly Christians, because of the passage in Revelation about the “Mark of the beast.” Refusers wore special bracelet-like devices instead on their left arms that could be removed. But because of this, it was easy to see who was Christian in the crowd and who wasn’t, and people with bracelets got jeered at, laughted at and pointed at in the streets, often refused service in restaurants and stores.

The chipping had started off as part of Facebook, harmless stuff, marketed under the slogan “You’re a superstar…everywhere now.” Millions had flocked to have the convenient chip put into their bodies. Eventually the government went totally “paperless” (allegedly as an environmental move) and it started to be that you needed to use the chipping system to do anything with the government, like pay your taxes or vote. So it eventually became mandatory and it was a sort of dual corporate-government initiative. I sort of got the feeling that there wasn’t much of a difference between big companies like Facebook and the government anymore, that they had blended in some creepy way.

Anyway in my dream I was very frightened. I had three children (!) and I was on the street with them and trying to protect them because we were being menaced by this gang of thugs who was making fun of us for being Christian and wearing the bracelets. I was trying to get out of the city with my children because it was getting very ugly, gangs like this had stepped up the attacks on Christians, sometimes beating them in the street and there had even been deaths. We were stopped at some kind of checkpoint and told to get out of the car, and then we started to be jeered at by these thugs who were hanging around. The checkpoint was manned by FEMA or somebody like that, they were all in black body armor and looked very scary but they didn’t stop the thugs from circling us and getting scarier and scarier. I kept thinking if only I could make it through I’d be able to get out to the country where my husband was waiting for us.

It was really hard to get out of the city, everyone in the USA had internal passports on their chips, and you needed a reason to go from city to city or into the country. There was hardly anyone left in the country anymore, just big GM Cropping farms run by robots. But some people – patriots, survialists, Christians – had managed to hide away here and there. My husband had got us safe passage to one of these zones but we had to bribe our way out of the city anyway…first with bottles of whiskey and also with actual paper dollars, which had been officially abolished and replaced with the one-world electronic chip credit-currency. But because they were limited in number they were prized and still had value on the black market, and everyone used old money to bribe the checkpoint guards and others. Society had decayed for a lot of people anyway so that a lot of stuff was black-market and you had to bribe everyone to get anything done at all.

I noticed there was an American flag flying at the checkpoint but it wasn’t red white and blue anymore. It was black and white.

Anyway, we were getting really scared and my kids were hanging off me and then one of the checkpoint guards intervined and said something like “OK, OK boys back off, we know who she is anyway.” He spoke nicely and smiled but I felt something in the pit of my stomach and he tried to take me into the back room. I said I wasn’t going anywhere without my kids and he’d have to kill me. He laughed and said the kids could come. I relaxed a little, it felt like a small victory but I was still full of dread.

When we got in the office he started saying stuff like “We know allllll about you and your husband…subversives, old-thinkers….(those were two words he used I remember)” Then he pulled out this purple book, it was like a huge old leather-bound book but the binding was purple. It looked like skin. I was terrified. He said: “We know what the score is. We’ll let you go to your husband and you don’t even have to get chipped. But first you have to sign the book. It’s a special system we have for the stubborn ones like you who won’t get chipped.” He grinned but his grin was cold, all teeth and sharp angles now. The dream was now officially a nightmare.

I didn’t want to look in the book but when I did I saw the writing was writhing around and twisting. It was a long list of names and next to each one was a picture…horrible, horrible pictures of tortured bodies with their eyes gouged out or their cheeks ripped open and the teeth showing. I couldn’t look away though. He said: “It’s OK, you can’t help them, they are already finished. But you can help yourself, and your children. Just sign, its not a big deal. You know we will get you to sign eventually.” I knew he was right…I knew I couldn’t stand up to that kind of torture…

But then I just shouted NO! and I felt a white light start to burst out of my solar plexus and I just started saying over and over PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD and the light got brighter and brighter until it overwhelmed the dream and I woke up and I was safe in my little room. I dropped to my knees and prayed in thanks for being here not there. Then I turned on the computer and typed this for ATS before I could forget the details.

edit on 11-11-2011 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

What is that white light?A laser?And what is the time frame in the dream what year?Before or after the 12.21.2012?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I don't know..,..don't know what year but since I don't have a husband and 3 kids I'm guessing its later than 2012 lol.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Dear sister, Are you a Christ-One?

I just ask as though i have never met you, But in your dream you refer to the christians alot?.

Is your background and family a Christian one
?

Not a religious type, But the relationship with the Son.

Blessings, Inner.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Try some lucid dreams maybe you will get some more info,there are many ways to do lucid dreams!!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

Hello. I am a born again Christian. Washed in the blood.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Thanks, not a bad idea. It was so scary I'm not sure I want to know anymore.

Very vivid. Very very vivid. Maybe I should try some lucid dream exercises, see what happens.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

If your dream is real then sure there will be a large scale event in the future requesting all the people to were a body monitor stealth chip!!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Very interresting read! The part a must laugh was "The dream was now officially a nightmare"
Thx for sharing your dream.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Regardin your dream:

- Some things are allready happening so you might have read something or heard an information and that made you dream it: Examples: the collaboration between governments and corporations in your dream is called "Public Private Partnership - PPP" and is happening in a lot of countries for some time now, it's nothing new
The paperless administration is also happening in some countries, even in some states of the USA, and one more example you can look into is Poland. The technology is called cloud computing. However, it does not involve chips nor do I believe that chip implants will ever happen
I do think that chip cards will go global in the near future, however, that is allready happening in bank cards and in some ID cards from Europe, so I don't think there should be anything to worry about.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I remember having such a wierd and terrofying dream a while ago, maybe a couple of months ago.

Im Australian, an Australian NT born citizen by blood, But i have been living in Indonesia, Java Bawa, Jakarta, And im currently here as a trainee missionary basis and studying the bible.

Now im my dream i was in my house im living at currently, my fathers family home here in Jakarta, hes married to a Chinese Indonesian women, and they are involved in Itinerant Missionary evangelism.

And in i woke up and went into the living room, our tv, tables, couches are all here, and i looked out the window, and i saw these bright purple lights, shooting over the sky really fast, and i saw them as to be Non earthly crafts that followed by a Massive i mean giant! mothership.
I called my father, mother, and step sister to come out and look at this, and we all watched out the window.
i opened the door and there were these purple evil spirits, That appeared to be as like aliens, and they had these powerful kind of plasma rays, and they started to suck out the soul, Okay i know that sounds wierd and freaky, but they started to suck out the life, kind of like a dementor (demon) from Harry Potter, and then i managed to chase them out or away from sucking out the life of my father.

Now i dont know why this happened in the dream but it perplexed and confused me, I ran down the stairs and when i got down my family dissapeared, my father, mother and Sister, they had gone, and i was thinking whats going on, Whats happening, and i ran down the Taman i live in its like a village of houses and community, nice houses all like double parralell roads, that ran on a oval circuit, i started running, and i looked behind, people that were behind me had all dissapeared, i kept running and when i look back everyone that was behind me had dissapeared again, so i just kept on running and running, and people were going vanishing, and i managed to find an old couple with a van, and i asked him to Drive and GO! so were are steaming down along the road, and everything around us is being sucked into the earth, the roads are cracking, the skys are lighting up with smoke and fire, and everyone on the road was seeming to drive one way, and the old man Floored it, i mean he reallly really drove that car fast past every car, at least 160kmh, and then i remember that was the end of that part.

then i saw the world like a giant ball of fire black and red collapsing, like lava or flame was over the whole earth and everything was collapsing into the fire, and i saw statues, buildings, i remember seeing the Eifel Tower, sinking and then i saw, Me on a pile of rubble, poles, rods, and other scrap waste, and i was with a little girl, maybe she was 12, and we were cooking food, but in the frying pan we were cooking scrap metal, forks, poles, and everything around was ending, the world was at its final judgement, Then i woke up and i thought what did it mean:????? aliens? fallen angels, demons, disclosure, and all sorts of other things i started thinking like, Why was i left behind and my Family wasnt?.

It confused me, But i was confused whether it was a God dream, or not.
i havent thought about it much, But it makes me think is there a false disclosure of the coming rapture? like a stage so that they will confuse those who are taken with Christ, and to make the world fooled as if others are abducted by fallen angels? Im not quiet sure. I dont put my faith in this, But my Faith is in Christ alone, He is my rock, My salvation, My Hope, My glory, My God, My King, My saviour, My Lord, My best friend, He is all ALL in all

I also had another dream about 3 weeks ago.

i was with my friends and we were on a hill and then this almost like giant rectangle spaceship came down, and we ran to see it, and these cheesy, corny, foolish alien beings, greeted with us and acted all friendly and seemed to distract us from other things, possibly felt like i was being decieved, and then while i was focusing on this disclosure or possible false flag, I missed something big, Like the returning of Christ.
and then i woke up. The scripture that comes to mind is Matthew 24:4-6.

I have a belief that the Government and society leaders, are in league with Demonic power and influences, and innvetibly they will fool the world with a manifestation of Fallen Angels as alien beings to disclose religion and fool even the elect!.

Blessings from your brother in Christ

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Another dream i had was of the UN and America.

This is before the whole G20 summit meeting in France.

Maybe about 1 month before. I saw the UN and American Literally join in one, Like America moved across to the right and joined the UN and they become like one super power, or continent.
This dream do sent need any interpretation because i have had in my spirit that the UN and USA would somewhere along the lines sign a formal agreement or choose to become on government, or currency, But now that the European G20 is on, I'm starting to think was the Lord warning me of this to come??.

Your brother in Christ

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Im getting the feeling i have gone of topic a little here??????. hehehe

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

so you live in usa? im in uk but it still sounds pretty scary. i guess the future of uk will be the same as what will happen in usa since they are like best friends..

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Thanks sister for sharing that dream! I truly believe that God gave u a vision of what is to come and sooner than most people think!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing sister!

It was weird reading, i have three kids...I kept projecting myself or my wife in that situation....scary...but not....we win in the end...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Partygirl your fears are unfounded, but real in some ways. Mainly in your ways they are real.

However your dream sounds cool, kind of like a mix of a bunch of movies into one...All with a christian twist. I especially like the end part were you blasted them dudes with light energy from your solar plexus using your faith powers.....

Partygirl I think you just might be a super saiyan.

Hey did you know that everybody thinks they are the center of the universe. But so far they all seem to have passed on in this strange universe, so this to shall pass.

Your dream probably means something, as such things do. No doubt questioning your religion, or fears on your way of life and religion in the greater world, and such things.....But the way you go about it is a bit.... christian. "Which makes sense" since using my vast deductive powers and flawable logic, I have come to the conclusion that you are.... some sort of religious person.

I would put up a laughing emoticon, but I think you are serious about this. So I wont. Though one cant say that your threads are ever...boring.

Anyways on to a more christian theme...
That was just a dream.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I wholly suspect in some way that people's fears (such as yours own OP) incorporate themselves into dreams. I am replying finally after seeing so many of these big bad dreams, fears, that people seem to long for, as if they desire them. People with this fear see.. themselves submitting to some higher authority. Would anyone regardless of beliefs really go that easy? To give themselves up that easy? I only ask as inside Me, rather then praising god, I feel like jumping onto the security guard with a big grin and doing what Brad Pitt does in Fight Club, destroying their own authoritarian ego.

Even though they may seem like the devil's incarnation, they're still human. Fears seem to be something, even my own, that we truly long for, so overpowering, that it feels terrifying yet it is misguided. The security guard longed for a life without service to the government, and you longed for..

Do I make any sense at all or do I seem to be rambling mostly? If I don't make sense, I apologize, I'm currently going through a transformation into seeing that there's no right or wrong, but rather wholeness.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Interesting dream, though I believe we will be raptured prior to this system being implemented. The rapture will likely help assist implementing the MOB in that it will provide reason justification for it.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Do you recall any of the names in the book? Or was the dream not clear on that?

I wish you had written that down while the dream was still clear in your memory.
edit on 13-11-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join