It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THRIVE: ILLUMINATI Sponsored Project (Proceed With Caution)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
"Wake up"

"Go back to sleep"

"Sheep"

"You're not awake"

Conspiracy theorists, we're so ridiculous with our fragile egos and our vain need to be right..

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I should explain the 6 x 9 = 42 base 13

666 and 999 is just another way to demonstrate their duality of positive and negative

6 x 9 = 42 answer to life universe and everything . . . . or Corpus Hermetica 42 books

No its just a random number based on 13 . . .

13 is the number of anti-christ in numerology,

x represents crossing dimensions

xx= like union jack flag or dos equis (yeah most interesting man in the world) = represents crossing dimensions

OR . . . . .. its all just a coincidence, every time. . .

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zakka

The only point I have made is DO YOUR HOMEWORK! That is all...there are no other points. Do your homework, and come to your own conclusions period. My points and conclusions are just that, "mine." I can guarantee you that 95% of the people that are posting in favor of him, have never spent some serious time looking into his background. It's right there in front of you if you are willing to open the door.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
You think David Icke would be involve with the Illuminati. Lol, not a chance in hell.

What "I" think isn't important, what "you" think is. Do you really think if Icke was even half way close to the truth for as popular as he is would still actually be alive? You are grossly underestimating the Monarch Mind Control you are falling victim to. Then again, there is no way for me to get you to see that and any attempt I make is just foolish on my part. Anything that challenges your beliefs you will fight like hell to the grave to defend

Let me know if you want some popcorn to go with the movie.
edit on 8-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Hey, I've just entered into this debate..

The only point I have made is DO YOUR HOMEWORK! That is all...there are no other points. Do your homework, and come to your own conclusions period. My points and conclusions are just that, "mine." I can guarantee you that 95% of the people that are posting in favor of him, have never spent some serious time looking into his background. It's right there in front of you if you are willing to open the door.

Every time somebody calls you out, or disagrees with you, you reply with 'do your homework' yet you provide no sources, facts or statistics to justify your claims. The number of times I've seen you say something about someone not having done their homework is ridiculous.

Then you choose to opt out and say 'I've done my homework, I have my own conclusions - you draw yours.' Trying to de-validate others' views then expecting them to accept yours without offering them any rational basis for wanting to do so makes no sense.

Where's your homework then? Dog ate it?

Under your mentality, others' conclusions are just as valid as yours, but you do exactly what you condemn others of doing by allowing bias to get in the way of your 'homework'.

I've done a great deal of research on David Icke and I'd vouch for the guy. He isn't rich by any means - he may travel the world, but he doesn't stay in luxurious accommodation from what I've seen. Have you seen any evidence to suggest otherwise? Do you have a copy of his accounts?

What "I" think isn't important, what "you" think is. Do you really think if Icke was even half way close to the truth for as popular as he is would still actually be alive? You are grossly underestimating the Monarch Mind Control you are falling victim to

Killing him would only validate or lend credence to his ideas, why would they want to do that? And you don't have the authority to say other people are 'falling victim to' Monarch Mind control with such conviction.

Your level of logic does not warrant your the level of arrogance displayed in your posts.

I'm going to watch Thrive and see what I think, then let everyone know.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Umm, is there some specific reason why 6 x 9 would equal 42 instead of 54? Just asking if that's something of relevance. And yes, i've watched the movie and listened to all episodes which came on radio in GB. Not read the book though.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone

Hey, I've just entered into this debate..

Is that some type of announcement like Mighty Mouse has come to save the day or something??

Then you choose to opt out and say 'I've done my homework, I have my own conclusions - you draw yours.' Trying to de-validate others' views then expecting them to accept yours without offering them any rational basis for wanting to do so makes no sense.

My only rational basis is spend the thousands of hours I have researching the complete big picture (which I am not even close to yet myself), and have come to a solid understanding of who he is. The only point I care to emphasis is do the same, then come back to the table and see if you feel the same. This doesn't include just looking at Icke. It also means look at the people he is associated with, look at his background, look at the connection to all the other conspiracy theories out there and see how it fits in. Look at the connections in his words, and his actions. They love to put the obvious right out in front of the blind. How does he fit into all this? Is he really for the benefit of mankind, or is he part of a plan? Does he have personal motives? Financial motives? Look at the box from all angles. Look at him as you like him and see what you like about him, then look at him as you can't stand him and see what stands out. Don't stay stuck on his message, but look all around....Question EVERYTHING! Don't take my word for it, don't take Icke's word for it. Research, explore, think for yourself. Same applies to this movie Thrive.

Where's your homework then? Dog ate it?
LOL...It's not for me to lay out your blueprint. I have thousands of links, articles, videos, hours put in, stacks of legal pads with notes, and opinions I have formed, scratched, revisited, devised, and come to conclusions. If your foolishness enough to ask me to point to A, B, and C for you, then I am sorry it doesn't work like that for me. I am also not here to debate it with anyone, just push people to think for themselves before you start listening to the words of someone else. In the course of all that, if I interject my personal feelings on the matter, so be it.

I will start you with the exact thing that I started with (after I already liked the guy and fell victim of the Hollywood talker). This doesn't mean this is where I formed my opinion at all. This is the point where I raised my eyebrow and said, "hmm..." and then sent off on a mission to follow up the arguments provided, and follow the paths myself. davidickedebunked.com... Heads up, this was actually done by a Christian author (oh no!) Look past it, and the direction he may take at the end of it. Still can't argue with the obvious proof. If you think you can, don't bring it back to me. Take it to the author of the video. I am sure he would be more than happy to answer your questions, just like he did mine. He makes himself available to ask those questions, unlike Icke. In fact, you can find plenty of video footage of Icke shunning off the important questions and running when it counts, as he talks down to those who have asked him the questions.

Under your mentality, others' conclusions are just as valid as yours, but you do exactly what you condemn others of doing by allowing bias to get in the way of your 'homework'.

I've done a great deal of research on David Icke and I'd vouch for the guy.

Under "my mentality" you would be a fool to do such a thing then. I would even further guess you don't have a clue "how" he got to the US, who brought him over, what went down, and where EXACTLY Icke stole most of his research from. I also assume you have never spent any time looking into the videos and actually watching them of Icke stating on TV that he was The Son of God, and actually believed he was Jesus Christ at one time. With all that said, I know now not to pay much attention to "your research" on this subject.

I would further guess you are a David Wilfraud fan also huh?? LOL

Maybe you should keep digging and continue your research because you aren't even close to the picture yet if your vouching for someone like him bud. You might want to branch out from there and look at some other conspiracies and see how this is just a tiny little piece of the puzzle, just like how the movie Thrive fits into it all. If your stuck at Icke, you have thousands and thousands of hours to go before you even get close FYI.

I won't even defend the rest of your questions because it's obvious you are still light years behind if you are
"vouching" for a guy like Icke.

If you want to have a debate about him, do it in the right place. (continued..)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Start a brand new thread, and put EXACTLY in the header, "I've done a great deal of research on David Icke and I'd vouch for the guy"

Bet a thousand dollars for one, you wouldn't do it. Two, you wouldn't last long in it at all. Don't make silly claims you can't stand behind. I would bet everything on it you don't have a clue as much as you think you do. If you do, then put the brand new thread up with that subject line, state your case, send me a PM and I will debate you over there along with 80% of ATS.

Enjoy Mighty Mouse

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
For those of you complaining about the money aspect

Here, its free to watch.

www.documentarywire.com...

Personally, this is a great video. The beginning is bit hard to chew, but they theory is sound, scientists who have researched much of the energy theories such as Tesla has set the basis into which it is possible. It may not be possible today, but its not far away.

There are too many posts talking about the stupid bull#. Open your mind and see the message. Its not wrong. Fake money should be done away with. Liberties should be sustained. Food can be healthy, cheap and abundant. We do not have to wage war to come to peaceful agreements. Illuminati or no Illuminati, symbols or no symbols. Its easy to see that our world is not chaotically drifting towards one world order that is fascist and wrong in nature. There could be five families, there could be 500 families at the top. In the grand scheme of things, there is a small group of people compared to the rest of the world wanting sole control. The human race could be so much farther ahead, but yet somehow we are regressing. We are losing our civilization, and yet you guys complain about about it costing a bit of fake money. Its is up to us who are alive right now, in this time to actively do something about it. All of this started many generations ago and the majority did nothing about it. Our previous generations failed because we were scared. If you have children, look at them when you ask yourself this question. Is a little hardship now worth making this world a better place for my children and my children's children and so on? Do you want them to fear everything around them, or do you want to be to free of fear and actually experience the world in all its beauty? The message is out there with the Ron Paul's, David Icke's, and Foster Gamble's. At least right now, you still have a choice to whether to believe it or not. Just remember, history is decided by the victor. Only through working together and innovation where we as a people can be happy, free, and proud to be human. Only through this we can enable later generations to experience greater things such as exploration and space travel as a race outside our "speck" of the universe. By sticking your head in the sand or nit picking the cover of the movie, you are just part of the problem. Even if the TPTB do attain all of their goals, I am confident that we as a race will overcome and adapt anyway, but it may be a long time until that happens again. We can be known as the people of our time that CHOSE to change the world for the better or we can be forever forgotten in the many generations that CHOSE to let the world be change for the worse. Later generations will not have the choice. The revolution will still come, but with be horrific, bloody, and violent and all that will be left is anger, torment and destruction. Humanity will be set back and your children, children's children, and so on may live their lives a slave to the machine and this will be YOUR FAULT, not anyone else.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Is that some type of announcement like Mighty Mouse has come to save the day or something??

You feeling ok? I mentioned that so you wouldn't mix me up with whoever else you were debating, some people do that. Chill.. I see you still watch kids' shows, good for you.

Question EVERYTHING! Don't take my word for it, don't take Icke's word for it. Research, explore, think for yourself. Same applies to this movie Thrive.

Ok.. so you haven't done your homework then. I don't need you to tell me how to think critically, thanks. I asked if you had evidence to justify your claims - which it seems you do not.

LOL...It's not for me to lay out your blueprint. I have thousands of links, articles, videos, hours put in, stacks of legal pads with notes, and opinions I have formed, scratched, revisited, devised, and come to conclusions. If your foolishness enough to ask me to point to A, B, and C for you, then I am sorry it doesn't work like that for me. I am also not here to debate it with anyone, just push people to think for themselves before you start listening to the words of someone else. In the course of all that, if I interject my personal feelings on the matter, so be it.

I never asked you to point anything out to me, as if you're some sort of wizard/teacher/shaman/grand pooba. I was not 'foolishness enough' to ask you that. You're the one that thinks of yourself as a master of knowledge - I said if you're going to be running around telling everyone they're wrong you need to explain what you think is right with evidence. Otherwise, nobody wants to hear it. People can think for themselves without you acting like you're the God of Reason, which you definitely are not.

Look past it, and the direction he may take at the end of it. Still can't argue with the obvious proof. If you think you can, don't bring it back to me. Take it to the author of the video.

Lol, I'm convinced you don't know the meaning of the word rationality. That documentary is not 'proof' of anything. It's a poor attempt at character assassination.

Under "my mentality" you would be a fool to do such a thing then. I would even further guess you don't have a clue "how" he got to the US, who brought him over, what went down, and where EXACTLY Icke stole most of his research from. I also assume you have never spent any time looking into the videos and actually watching them of Icke stating on TV that he was The Son of God, and actually believed he was Jesus Christ at one time. With all that said, I know now not to pay much attention to "your research" on this subject.

One should never make assumptions - I've seen all that, it doesn't say anything about his character now. Wrong. Obviously some of his research is based on that of others, most of it is his own work. Once again, because someone disagrees with you, you stomp your feet, call them a fool and say they haven't done any research. Your approach to the Wogan interview speaks volumes about your bias and ignorance.

You might want to branch out from there and look at some other conspiracies and see how this is just a tiny little piece of the puzzle, just like how the movie Thrive fits into it all. If your stuck at Icke, you have thousands and thousands of hours to go before you even get close FYI.

Stop assuming everyone's an dumb kid, you only show your own ignorance repeatedly by making such baseless assumptions. You have nothing to be condescending about. I never said Icke was the be all and end all - but he's done way more 'homework' than you have.

Bet a thousand dollars for one, you wouldn't do it. Two, you wouldn't last long in it at all. Don't make silly claims you can't stand behind. I would bet everything on it you don't have a clue as much as you think you do. If you do, then put the brand new thread up with that subject line, state your case, send me a PM and I will debate you over there along with 80% of ATS.

I didn't say I was going to create a thread about it, that is unnecessary. I said I vouch for his character, which I do. If you would bet against me doing that, you would have already lost pal - as I have just done it twice. All you do is 'assume' and 'bet', two habits which leave a person very ignorant and very poor.

I would bet you have some sort of defence mechanism where any time someone challenges you, you automatically assume they're not as smart as you.

You need to ditch this superiority complex, you're not fooling anyone. You are, surprisingly, not the only person who has done a lot of research on here and you are not the most rational, most intelligent or most well-read member I've encountered by any means. That was why I replied to you, your arrogant yet childish responses to everyone else. A little humility goes a long way.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
2. From the trailer, window curtain shaped like pyramid,

If you are that aware, let me present you with this, also from the trailer:

I was warned years ago that free energy would be presented to the people around this time, and that we should be cautious because it may be a trap. I can't see how it would be (unless we had to be microchipped etc to receive it) but I do find this symbolism a worry. They are pushing up electricity prices very fast here in Australia, which makes me think they are conditioning us to jump at the idea without thinking.

We need to look into who is behind this a lot more than the idea itself.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
Am I wrong in thinking that the 9 of 911 symbolizes energy going up? The 2 ones could represent separation, or duality. 11.11.11 would be a triple duality... Maybe 666?
Or it could symbolize an attack from "our plane" to the higher one?

In numerology, 9 is also the end of a cycle. Basically (you probably know, this is for others that may not know), in numerology, any number you get has to be cycled down to a single number. 24 would be cycled down to 6, as 2+4 = 6. This would make 9 the last number you could reach, except for 11 or 22, which are master numbers.

Weird how the master number 11 references the towers, and 9 is the end of a traditional numerological cycle. The date 9/11 seems so much more deliberate when you think of it in this sense.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I can confirm that Thrive is most definitely NOT New World Order. They constantly expose the Rockefellers for one. I watched the full documentary, it's well worth watching !

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mookone

Advertising your site like that is forbidden in ATS. You've been spamming multiple threads with that stupid blog link that is clearly written by some 12 year old. 's is not how you pluralize words. Get off ATS and pay more attention in english class.
edit on 13-1-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
I can confirm that Thrive is most definitely NOT New World Order. They constantly expose the Rockefellers for one. I watched the full documentary, it's well worth watching !

The people who currently control the world are geniuses. They know what cards to play when things get tough.

They haven't really exposed the Rockefellers. That had already been done by other people. They could well be using it to regain people's trust to herd them into another paddock with greener grass.

The Rockefellers get painted as the bad guys (which everyone knows) and their mates get a chance to regain control.

The symbolism is there for a reason that still needs to be explained. It could well be there to let certain people know "we are in control of this".

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by jameshawkings

The people who currently control the world are geniuses. They know what cards to play when things get tough.

They haven't really exposed the Rockefellers. That had already been done by other people. They could well be using it to regain people's trust to herd them into another paddock with greener grass.

The Rockefellers get painted as the bad guys (which everyone knows) and their mates get a chance to regain control.

The symbolism is there for a reason that still needs to be explained. It could well be there to let certain people know "we are in control of this".

I watched the doc from start to finish and didn't see one sign that it was NWO, it appeared completely anti-NWO

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I don't understand why you keep telling people to wake up and that David Icke is a phony.

First, if you are as aware as you claim to be, you would know there is two sides to every story, and while I'm sure there is some incriminating information on the guy, who doesn't have incriminating information against them? To slander a person or character is quite easy, especially one who is a major conspiracy believer and walks that narrow line between sane and wacko.

Now, I don't want you to think I'm a huge David Icke fan, I'm not really, everyone has interesting stories, I just think someone making fun of others who listen to one guys opinion should not just listen to one sites opinion. For everything bad you throw, I can throw good, so the fact you have made up your mind is quite ironic as your spewing for people to awaken.

Ok, back on topic...

I quite enjoyed this movie and although most topics had been touched on before in various movies it does a good job in keeping up. I can definitely vouch for people saying it is anti-NWO as it tries to expose them similar to Zeitgeist did. It had little bits of everything from ancient aliens to food Inc.

All in all it was good, not groundbreaking but not a waste of time either.

I like that they threw in the crop circle geometry and talk of making them 3D.

Pred...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by arollingstone

You asked me a few questions that I answered. You haven't done a single thing I mentioned other than name calling and want to feel like a big boy. If the video I supplied was inaccurate like you claim, then again, start a thread, invite the author of the video over to it, and have an open debate with him and others about it. We both know that won't happen though, as well your ability to debate a guy you vouch for.

My intent was only to get people to explore things for themselves, which I am sure was done just fine, especially with your help to draw more attention to it. Appreciate that

It's response like yours that have made me seriously take a look at my surroundings lately and realize that it is just pointless to continue on this path here. You can now go back to your favorite Icke site and feel like a job well done.

Until I see a thread to debate the actual author of the video, or another thread started about how you would "vouch for the guy..." my point will reach many.

You can have the last word just so you can feel like a big boy now, which in the end, is all you are really after.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

There is a reason you have only 396 stars to your 565 posts, it is your attitude. Rather than question ATS and those who challenge your posting style, perhaps you could question yourself.

My point was, assuming you know more about everything than everyone else is not constructive at all - I did not mean to name call but I do not feel the words 'ignorant', 'arrogant' or 'childish' as adjectives are 'name calling' in the context of your posting style. That is how I perceive you from the way you present yourself.

People already explore things for themselves without the need for someone yelling 'wake up sheeplez do your homework'. I specialise in research, its what I do - for example. My methodology is sound, as is my curiosity for information. Just because somebody disagrees with you, it doesn't mean they are ignorant and rather than debate their credibility you should debate their points.

On topic:

I'm halfway through Thrive and I think it's a well made documentary so far, with many good points to make. He coalesces many different factors nicely and challenges the status quo. Has good guests too, though I don't think his wife's 'emotional appeals' are necessary. David tones town his points throughout, without going all out with the 'reptilian' and fifth dimensional stuff.

On a side note, although you assume the contrary - I have debated with fans of that Icke bashing video in the past, just not on ATS. I have actually argued his corner in general on ATS too. Incorrect assumption. So much for 'homework'.

You can have the last word just so you can feel like a big boy now, which in the end, is all you are really after.
Another assumption to finish off your post, very nice...

Watching dubious conspiracy videos without a critical thought process, allowing bias to prejudice actual attempts at research, leaping to mindless assumptions, etc. are NOT effective methods of research. And telling someone they can have the last word is automatically provoking them into responding. Moreover, it is an attempt to have the last word in itself.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join