It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THRIVE: ILLUMINATI Sponsored Project (Proceed With Caution)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t
reply to post by mikemck1976

I just finished viewing the entire film. If TPTB are behind, this, not sure how it would benefit them; this film takes every position against them, exposes them at various levels, and then provides recommendations, albeit a bit grandiose, for taking back our own freedom.

I recommend it and hopefully this post will bump this thread.

I'm going to have to agree with Capod2t, however there were some red flags that were raised such as the appearance of Dr. Steven Greer and David Icke. But before you guys critique anything you should watch the move its on You Tube. Actually I just checked you tube to show you guys but its been taken down by the user. I'm sure you can downloaded it for free.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Please watch the whole thing before commenting, then you can have an educated opinion on the movie yourself.

link

Peace

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I just watched the whole film (free) on DocumentaryWire and found very little that I could really argue with.

It doesn't propose a distinct plan for better government, like Zeitgeist and the Venus Project. There are actually several comments from Foster Gamble which make me suspect he's rather an anarchist philosophically.

I learned a few things and in the end I did not feel like I'd been urged to follow anyone. I did notice some symbolism that we're inclined to attribute to Illuminati/NWO "branding", but in the absence of an underlying statist agenda I don't think the powerful imagery is being used unethically.

Just my initial opinions.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
After the part where David Icke talks about the bankers reeling in the fish with higher interest rates, it shows a silhouette of a man in a house with his hands on his head as he's being informed of some financial problems by some other silhouette. It zooms out and shows the house in full. The address on the house I believe is 636. I thought it was 696, but I may be wrong. Is that significant in any way?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I would be VERY VERY careful listening to anything David Icke says. He is the wolf hiding in sheep's clothes...don't make any mistake about that. Just do your own homework on David Icke's "history," and come to your own conclusions. David Icke often refers to "A Bug's Life" the movie, and strongly suggest everyone sees it. If you are semi awake, that can start you on your path.

He is the son of God you know
LOL

Good luck!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

There is nothing that anybody can ever create that is in any way beneficial to anybody that somebody like you won't accuse of being part of the Illuminati. I'm sure if I went to your house and inspected your living room, I would find more "symbolism" than you found in these trailers.

Your thinking is dangerous: "helpful things are not helpful, they are really poison" OWS is Illuminati, documentaries are Illuminati, E-Cat is Illuminati, etc, etc...

If your brand of paranoia prevails, we will never evolve. I think casual accusations of connections to the Illuminati are tactics of the Illuminati, myself.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

There is nothing that anybody can ever create that is in any way beneficial to anybody that somebody like you won't accuse of being part of the Illuminati. I'm sure if I went to your house and inspected your living room, I would find more "symbolism" than you found in these trailers.

Your thinking is dangerous: "helpful things are not helpful, they are really poison" OWS is Illuminati, documentaries are Illuminati, E-Cat is Illuminati, etc, etc...

If your brand of paranoia prevails, we will never evolve. I think casual accusations of connections to the Illuminati are tactics of the Illuminati, myself.

As far as items in my living room, I saw that video also. I assume you can fill a box with them right? LOL Try for something more original please.

It's obvious you haven't done your homework then. However, you are more than welcome to do a research study debunking the history found on David Icke then. I promise I will be the first person to watch it...if you could actually do such a thing

Do your homework before you make illiterate statements please

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever

Originally posted by Cuervo

As far as items in my living room, I saw that video also. I assume you can fill a box with them right? LOL Try for something more original please.

It's obvious you haven't done your homework then. However, you are more than welcome to do a research study debunking the history found on David Icke then. I promise I will be the first person to watch it...if you could actually do such a thing

Do your homework before you make illiterate statements please

There's a video about crap in your living room? Are you famous? As far as David Icke, I know enough about him to realize that people who take him beyond an allegorical grain of salt garner about as much respect from me as biblical literalists do. This means nothing in relation to my point.
edit on 22-11-2011 by Cuervo because: pronouns, pronouns, pronouns...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
Maybe the simbolism is there because thats what the documentary is about?

Think of that for a moment.

The message is pretty spot on with what is happening today in our world though ...

I also think so.

edit on 22-11-2011 by seikialice88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Takashi11

Okay so, I was pretty skeptical of this movie at first due to the illuminati all-seeing eye right there on the movie poster. Yes, the all seeing eye is originally occult symbolism, but the way it's used widely in our time today is to signify the status of the illuminati/NWO.

Of course, there is also the fact that Foster Gamble IS a direct heir to the Proctor and Gamble dynasty, so that to me was a sign that this could be disinfo at best or meant to create profit.

Surprisingly, Foster Gamble admits to being from the Proctor and Gamble dynasty very early in the movie. He then proceeds to say how he has turned away from his expected role and now fights against the global elite. Who knows if this is true. I want to say that it's convincing, but in the end, it all could be a ploy for him to assume a role of someone who stands for the people, while still working for the elite.

Anyway, the movie discloses on a lot of information that is very dangerous to the bankers, global elite, etc. They explain the money scam. People like David Icke were interviewed for their research on this subject. They name the bankers who made the fed reserve possible and give a bit of a history lesson on how they managed to gain so much power.They also expose illuminati symbology including the all-seeing eye and the New World Order agenda. And Interestingly, Eugenics is also a topic discussed near the end of the film to, sort of, tie everything together.

All of these topics are exactly what the TPTB would not want anyone to see, so it seems counter-productive for them to release a movie like this.

Lastly, people have mentioned that if the movie was really meant to awaken people, it would be offered for free. What astounds me is that the production quality of this movie is really good. It seems like it would have required a steep budget to make. So of course, they would have to charge a small $5 fee for streams and $20 for the DVD just to make up for the production cost. Keep in mind that their audience is tiny (not many know of the film), so in terms of profit, this barely adds up to anything. (who knows if Foster Gamble has access to his wealth or not)

As I've said, the production quality of this film is good, maybe even too good. But their approach to this makes sense to me. This film is meant for people who, in short, are not awakened. They have no clue about the bankers duping them. They have never heard of the NWO or that 9/11 and terrorism are all ploys to scare nations into submission. So because of the quality of the film, it may just be better recieved because it has quality and structure that I guess, adds on to the legitimacy. It's not a film put together with amateur video editting skills and music from inception/horror films (there are some great ones), which a newbie to these subjects probably would not take as seriously as many of us would here. Get what I'm saying?

So consider watching the film. I've seen it up on torrents and may even be on youtube at some point for free if you really don't want to buy it. Take it with a grain of salt and stay cautious. I see no brainwashing in the film and I strongly support a lot of what's been discussed in it, including the flower of life and its relation to free energy, crop circles, & aliens.

Good day to you all!

edit on 13-11-2011 by Takashi11 because: grammar corrections

Agreed. Thrive is a very insightful documentary. I downloaded it off of Pirate Bay. Check it out for yourself.

Here's the Youtube link to the full video, watch it before it gets taken down again

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-11-2011 by raydaniels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If this movie is made by the "illuminati" then I am a big fan of the illuminati, I have only seen the trailer and I honestly am not curious enough to download, same stuff I already know. From what I saw they are aware of sacred geometry and the implications it has on conscious reality. 2012 is going to be a good year. edit- im gonna watch it anyway now that I saw the youtube link

edit on 22-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
For all those thinking THRIVE is created for pure profit. Maybe the FAQ on Thrivemovement.com can help answer your concerns.

How is Foster related to Procter and Gamble?t

Foster is the great, great grandson of James Gamble, the founder of Procter & Gamble. He is in no way associated with the running of the multi-national company that exists today. Foster has participated on his own and with various family initiatives to change company policy with regard to issues such as animal testing and pollution. Foster used the time he was afforded by inheriting enough money to research issues that most people don’t have time to pursue. He and Kimberly have invested eight years of uncompensated time and $4.5 million of their own money, (in partnership with individual investors who invested an additional $2.5 million) to make the THRIVE film and website to help empower a self-creating movement that aims to empower a world where all can thrive. Procter & Gamble has not funded THRIVE or any part of it. We welcome people checking the validity of this statement with Procter & Gamble directly.

Why do I have to pay $5 to stream the movie?

First, we would like to take a moment to send a deep, heartfelt ‘thank you’ to each and every one of you who has rented, gifted, or purchased the THRIVE film and explored our website.

Our team has received thousands of wonderful responses from many of you across the globe, and we are both thrilled and deeply grateful.

Second, we want to share with you why we believe our partnership with PlayItFWD (the platform that enables you to rent, stream and share THRIVE) is so vitally important to our shared mission.

As you play THRIVE from our website, you will have the ability to ‘play it forward’ as a gift to your friends, family, and even your social networks right at the moment of your deepest inspiration.

This is revolutionary in the online movie space, and we feel launching our film via PlayItFWD matches the cutting-edge, groundbreaking nature of THRIVE’s message while at the same time giving YOU the power to ensure it reaches a critical mass of people!

You will also notice it costs $5 to rent THRIVE, and we want to address this issue head on.

We understand that many Internet-based movies are free, and we are introducing THRIVE not only as a critically important artifact based on it’s message but also as a transcendent shift within the way money flows in our society.

Are you exhausted by watching massive, global corporations acquire and consume all the wealth in the world while harming both people and planet along the way? Are you tired of hearing about (and perhaps experiencing personally) one incredible project after another being stifled by ‘lack of funds’ and the scarcity model embedded within our current systems?

We are. And after putting 8 years of strenuous work and millions of dollars into THRIVE we aim to be a prime example for changing this system. We believe our work has value, and that it is important for valuable work to be compensated – ours and everyone’s.

If you do not believe it is worth $5 to stream THRIVE, that's OK. You can also gather a group to stream it together. We have also created this comprehensive website packed with resources and tools that you are free to use anytime. But just for a moment we ask you to think about how easily you spend $5 on less valuable purchases.

There is a lot that needs to change within our current financial systems (which are rotten to the core) that have led many to believe that any form of monetary exchange is unhealthy. But we firmly believe that radical global transformation will best thrive as we discover win/win models of prosperity.

Our THRIVE initiative would stall quickly without funding and we believe it is far preferable for us to do voluntary exchange with people who see real value in our offering than to spend our time and energies seeking contributions to a government-regulated non-profit that then could not act politically anyway.

If the $5 seems like a stretch, you can lower the cost even more by watching with a group. If you do find THRIVE to be of significant value, then you can express your own generosity by giving it to your friends at a discount through PlayItForward.

As for how our organization is set up, THRIVE is a for-profit operation. Over the last 8 years we have spent millions of dollars to create the film and website, coming from both investors and our own, personal financing.

Our plan with the proceeds from the THRIVE movie is to compensate our team, reward our investors, and most importantly to continue to focus on finding and distributing the critical solutions so we can truly create a thriving world for everyone!

We hope you choose to participate and help us to activate these new models by saying ‘Yes’ to renting THRIVE for $5 and gifting it forward at a 20% discount ($4) to those with whom you want to share it!

We believe creating new business models for global transformation is cr
edit on 23-11-2011 by raydaniels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I watched it, it was very well done.

For the people here, I am sure alot of the topics have been covered on this site.
Although, there are little nuggets of good information aswell.

I think that for someone who is not a participating membet of ATS, or the like, this video will be very informative.

Also, as a member of ATS, you know how important facts and sources are. This site in particular emphasises the use of these. They have available all the sources for all their information, which you are free to look at.

I am very interested in some of the information presented, and will be following it up with my own research.

On the subect of David Icke, his input has nothing to do with his more contreversial theories, like reptilians and acient lineages, he speaks of the banking cartels and their role in controlling the financial environment.

I understand the dislike of Icke, though it should not be a reason to dismiss the film in it's entierty.

Also, as a note, some of the alien videos in the film, there are not many and the are skimmed over quickly, have been discussed on this site. Although there are some I have never seen and I have been on this site as a member since 2009 and lurker since 2007.

I think that for the length of the film it is worth the watch. It is well produced, and interesting until the end.

As for the Illuminati connection, I have my reservations.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
What I'm more impressed by is the Solutions section of the website, which often get overlooked.

Solutions / SOLUTIONS STRATEGIES

The solution strategies presented here are based on years of consulting with historians, visionaries, and experts in all of the 12 Sectors. They offer promising possibilities for creating a world in which nobody’s rights are violated and every person has the opportunity to thrive.

Because such profound change cannot happen all at once, there are three overlapping stages of the solutions process: Stage One: Bringing integrity and healing to our current condition; Stage Two: limiting government control to the protection of individual rights and the commons; and Stage Three: living solely by voluntary cooperation – rules, but no rulers.

This three-staged approach is a radical shift from most strategies. Rather than trying to improve the status quo, it integrates traditional progressive, conservative, and libertarian viewpoints, reconciling divisions that have long kept us separated.

You can check out some of our ideas in the areas that most interest you. Please join in the discussion, and let us know what you think.

Check out the solutions they came up with for sectors involving economics, education, environment, governance, and more

www.thrivemovement.com...
ed it on 23-11-2011 by raydaniels because: minor writing error

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
You what I did find interesting aswell, is that alot of the lines of thought on government are in line with Ron Paul's view.

I am canadian, just to state, I am not trying to push Ron Paul or anything, I am just saying that from an objective viewpoint. I am wondring if it will garner more support for him?

I will be checking the website, I have some questions aswell.

As for the solutions, I will have to look at them, I only recently viewed the movie. I need to stretch my legs and have a smoke haha

*add* star for the solutions, it is an important part, I did forget to mention
edit on 23-11-2011 by KingAtlas because: add

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hahahaha

Okay so I have to bring this up, because I started to look at the torus drive closer.

I made a thread about this awhile ago, not exactly, I was hoping that it was possible, but had not figured it out completly.

thread

We had a nice little disscussion on the subject.
It is funny because this was the idea floating in my head, except I had it rotated horizontally.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
"THRIVE" MOVIE: DON'T FALL FOR IT!

"The big budget "activist" movie called "Thrive: What On Earth Will It Take?" was launched on November 11, 2011 (11/11/11). This is not just a movie. It's a movement!
The Thrive movie has big advertising. Big names. Big message. Big budget...and it has big "disinformation" mixed with truth.
Watch the trailer...and get sucked right in to yet another hijacking of the activist movement by the ruling crime families.
This is a hijacking!"

helpfreetheearth.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Have you watched the movie awoken4ever....

Seems you are still a sleep

Based on a trailer... at least read the comments from people who have watched it

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
Have you watched the movie awoken4ever....

Seems you are still a sleep

Based on a trailer... at least read the comments from people who have watched it

I haven't watched the complete movie. I couldn't get any further than about 45 minutes in before I was getting terribly sick from all the Masonic symbols throughout it (guess the cover wasn't obvious enough for you huh?), nor could I handle anyone from Proctor and Gambler having anything to do with it. (before this thread ever came up) Then when folks started talking about it here and mentioned Icke was in it, I knew that I made the right choice of turning it off.

As far as sleeping goes...I sincerely doubt it brother. Do your homework please. The above article I posted was not my warning, just a link to something I found. Question everything, look at all opinions. Just putting another opinion up. Sorry if it isn't for your comfy

Happy Thanksgiving

edit on 23-11-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The problem is you didn't post it as opinion, you posted it as fact.

As for making it only 45 minutes through, if you watched the whole thing you would see the other information,
but I guess that isn't taking in all opinions huh?

obviously, you believe something, without fact to back it up.
As always on ATS bring facts.

Don't present an idea as facts without data to back it up.

It's no better than what the MSM does.
Fearmongering.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join