It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RSPCA needs help to find this man, Animal cruelty

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
I don't see how this is any different to me squashing a fly on the wall or a bug on the floor.

You don't see what the difference is when someone purpososly tortures and traumatises an innocent creature just for the purpose of inflicting pain or discomfort?

The primary diagnostic feature of a psychopath is that they have no empathy or remorse for hurting someone or something.

We need more caring in this world, not less.

edit on 11-11-2011 by dainoyfb because: I fixed quote HTML.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Well heres an update.

A man suspected of swinging a terrified cat by its tail can be identified for the first time today as 20-year-old Riain Richards after he handed himself into police.

Now I wonder what. if anything he will be charged with link

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
knowing 4chan and its rule zero the guy probably handed himself in to save himself days of pizza/taxis/silent phone calls

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

There is a big difference between cats and bugs are vermin.
My cats like to play with spiders and anything else that moves.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
He had no choice but to hand himself in.

The police and RSPCA apparently found his house thanks to witnesses and people who recognised him from the CCTV footage, went there and found he'd disappeared moments before to hide at his grandmother's house.

Hope he gets at least 6 months in jail and made to pay a fine for doing that. I'm sure other cat owners would prefer him to be attacked but what would that prove?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

dominance over the pride

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Maybe that "appendage" you speak of is real small and that is why he has anger issues. Poor cat was at the wrong place at the wrong time. It's terrible how much animal cruelty goes on everyday.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join