It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RSPCA needs help to find this man, Animal cruelty

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This CCTV footage was recorded last Saturday in Kent of a drunk man swinging a cat by its tail as he walks home from the pub

The RSPCA need all the help they can get in identifying him so they can charge him with animal cruelty
Lets hope he gets identified as quickly as the infamous "cat in the bin" lady
edit on 10-11-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Quick everybody grab your trench coats, the cat loving brigade are here!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This is so disturbing - I hope they get
him and give him the same treatment.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yep...the cat-loving brigade have definately arrived!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
dont have to be a cat lover to see how wrong that is.

people are nuts, and it was 8 o'clock in daylight!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Maybe he was trying to sell his house and wanted to prove that theres enough room to swing a cat......
Ok. That is messed up.
I'll bet that the billions of native animals worldwide that have been eaten by those cute little introduced vermin don't care too much about it though.

Now if i saw someone kicking a hairy-nosed wombat or swinging a Bandicoot by the tail then i would be considerably more upset about it.
Obviously treating anything like this is never right.

On the up side though, if mogley doesn't go outside anymore then all of the little critters that would be prey to it now have one less predator after them.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

If you saw someone kicking a hairy nosed wombat in Kent UK I would be utterly amazed
edit on 10-11-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Apparently it was some swinging cat, man (apologies to any hippies harmed by this levity).

link   
reply to post by davespanners

I used to want to be an RSPCA office, but i realised very early on, that i would end up in prison. I would not be able to control my anger at a scum bag POS like this man. He deserves to be literally thrown to the lions, take the bastard to a zoo and throw him in with the big cats, lets see what they swing him round by. My blood is boiling so much i cant actually bring myself to watch the video as i know what i will see. This is why we are so doomed as a species, because of w@!%$^s like this. Death is too good for him. I hope in all honesty that he bumps into more people like himself one night in a dark alley and gets the kicking of his life or death. The latter would be preferable. Unfortunatley i live in Cornwall so the chances of me meeting this piece of garbage are slim, but if i ever see an act such as this, the RSPCA wont need to be called and the body wont be found. Rest assured the animal in question will be given the best home for the rest of its life.
Filthy human bastard!

link   
reply to post by davespanners

I used to want to be an RSPCA officer, but i realised very early on, that i would end up in prison. I would not be able to control my anger at a scum bag POS like this man. He deserves to be literally thrown to the lions, take the bastard to a zoo and throw him in with the big cats, lets see what they swing him round by. My blood is boiling so much i cant actually bring myself to watch the video as i know what i will see. This is why we are so doomed as a species, because of w@!%$^s like this. Death is too good for him. I hope in all honesty that he bumps into more people like himself one night in a dark alley and gets the kicking of his life or death. The latter would be preferable. Unfortunatley i live in Cornwall so the chances of me meeting this piece of garbage are slim, but if i ever see an act such as this, the RSPCA wont need to be called and the body wont be found. Rest assured the animal in question will be given the best home for the rest of its life.
Filthy human bastard!
edit on 10-11-2011 by shinzaun because: spelling. AGAIN!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
This is so disturbing - I hope they get
him and give him the same treatment.

Agreed.
Maybe he has an appendage that someone could swing him around by?

I can only imagine the damage done to that poor cat's spine

I hope they find him.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It's a good thing that F**kin' Ba$+@rd didn't do that in my neighborhood - He'd be dragged out behind the barn... And spending several hours REALLY wishing he'd never done that...

I'm not PETA or even a vegetarian - but there is no excuse for wanton cruelty against any living being - PERIOD!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

If you can't see what is extremely wrong with this then you are mentally ill and need to be helped before you hurt something or someone.

edit on 10-11-2011 by dainoyfb because: I typo'd

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Yes,the big cats are finding this thread and spreading
the news.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Poor cat, hope he/she doesn't have an injury/dislocation after that. What a very sick thing to do any living being. Hopefully the guy who did it is found and dealt with accordingly.
edit on 10-11-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Scumbag let's hope they catch him crap like that is just wrong.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
if i ever see that guy, or the pinheaded jerks who think this is funny, i'm gonna bleep bleebity bleep wrap a telephone pole around his head. i am glad lions and tigers attack human beings. i hope sabertooth cats come back. lets see him pick on a leopard like that

........sorry cat walked on the keyboard.

what that guy did was indeed reprehensible

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Most cities have pidgeon problems & the cats can't always get close enough to catch them.

This man was he practising a new technique for putting the cat amongst the pidgeons.

Grab cat, spin to reach higher lauch speed & for better distance, then release.

Very similar to discus throwers in the Olympics.

Seriously though, poor kiity.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Get a grip folks, I never once expressed my dis-concern towards the subject, just found it amusing a lot of cat lovers where suddenly on the scene!

FWIW, yes it's out of order and the guy should be fined perhaps, but I don't see how this is any different to me squashing a fly on the wall or a bug on the floor.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
Get a grip folks, I never once expressed my dis-concern towards the subject, just found it amusing a lot of cat lovers where suddenly on the scene!

No yours was the first reply in the thread, nobody else had posted and you already mocked the thread/video with your rolly eyes smiley.

Indeed.
edit on 11/11/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join