It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

they are EVERYWHERE.I know you seen them.. what are they??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hello my favourite message board!

I cant find a thread specific on this entity. and it has been on my mind constantly. Why is no one doing anything about this?

These things have been appearing EVERYWHERE all over the world for well over a year now, i know you have seen them.. They are multicolored changing many colors , sometimes look like stars. and some times they are in groups.

Here are just a few videos of them,

This first two being my videos when i first seen them christmas eve 2010. me and my uncle are huge conspiracy theorists and i brought over leslie keans book UFO's for him to borrow, and i go out on the balcony at 5 p.m and see strange multi colored orbs hovering over a building, i kept telling everyone to look at that! but they were all too busy enjoying festive drunken times
but this continued to happen from 5.pm till about 9 pm. finally everyone came out and witnessed this beautiful event. Luckly i brought my brand new camera i just got for christmas with me, and yes i too had "a couple of drinks"
but not bad filming for my first ever real camera .
WARNING..Language NSFW lol.

now heres just a few other videos of them. there is literally THOUSANDS of them on youtube

This ones impressive!

I have seen these things on three occasions, sometimes staying in a crazy symbol stance kinda like this --II-I
don't tell me they are stars, or venus, or airplanes . nothing shines like that, seen some great extreme zooms on them, they are just light, pulsating light..

What wonderful times we live in!
I Love You All!

edit on 10-11-2011 by kolder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hello, let me give my 2 pennies if you don't mind.

The videos you posted are of planes and what looks like Jupiter. The shifting of colors is atmospheric distortion, with stars and planets, and ice crystals in the air for the airplane lights. Chemtrails, contrails, whatever you want to call them linger in the air for a long time. Night lights on planes moving directly toward you appear to be hovering, and as the lights hit the ice crystals in the air, it has that shimmering effect. You see more of these videos popping up in the Winter months I've noticed.

Real UFOs, the ones I've seen, move extremely fast.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

Sorry friend - I love you too, but I always figured they were just stars..

You know, twinkling.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

appreciate your input, but some of them are really high up and don't move,ive been watching the skies since i was a child and never seen this light phenomenon before.. sometimes they will just disappear .also a plane head on is usually just a bright white light and blinking wings seen many of those. im always watching the sky

ive seen videos of them in the typical triangle formation sit perfectly still in the air

just my 7 cents

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I see lights very high up, could be mistaken as planes or stars. I have no explanation and I would love to pass them off as stars or planes but stars don't move and planes don't normally move in circles or short, quick zig zags and neither just "poof" disappear.. They befuddle me but I still like to watch them.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Maybe these ones were not the so called orbs, but thats not to say that there arnt any of them zipping around. I have seen many, many videos of them (I know youtube isnt the best source in the world) still there seems to be a lot of them around.

There was video of about five of them over Lake Erie one fall someone took the video. I'm at work so I can't post it right now but I'll grab it for you all later. These things are really neat thought, if in fact the are actually UFOs. I don't claim to be a expert.

edit on 10-11-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Pick an organization or private citizen , non government that is willing to get in the air or on the ground and track them at a moments notice ? Sorry , but that is the way it is currently .

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Deep sigh:

1. Alien says to his neighbour lets zoom over to that blue watery planet
2. OK, how long will it take?
3. A few days in our FTL ship otherwise we would die of old age before we arrived.
4. Ok I'm in, lets go.
5. Wow, lots of water what shall we do now?
6. Lets's stop completely over a city make sure we are out of zoom range of ALL cameras and hover for hours.
7. Why and isn't that impossible even for us?
8. Yes but it will drive ATS nuts.

Yeah right!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

They're everywhere, according to your title.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Do you really think "they" would be using our primitive rocket technology? mankind is but a smidge in the age of the universe, there are things way more advanced that we cant probably even imagine,

i always liked to dream that every black hole in the middle of a galaxy is a travel tunnel to different galaxies or universes. kinda like the secret warp in super mario

and as for why they are here, well theres a few possibilities

1- They created us and come by every so often to check on our mad society like a real life reality show

2- they are explorers and are mapping life throughout the universe , kinda like what we do now only on a smaller scale

3- they are different dimensional beings, entering into our lower dimension , absorbing negative vibes?
who knows

well i know SOME people know

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Could it possibly have been one of these ?

They really are all over the place....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolder
I cant find a thread specific on this entity. and it has been on my mind constantly. Why is no one doing anything about this?

Well AFTER you eliminate the obvious hoaxes, the balloons, the planet Venus, twinkling stars, Chinese lanterns and misidentified aircraft... what you have left is Plasma Critters...

Many thread on that specific entity and just google 'plasma life forms'

Problem is to much noise to signal ratio these days

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Maybe.. if satellites are buzzing around 35,000 feet

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolder
reply to post by JibbyJedi

appreciate your input, but some of them are really high up and don't move,ive been watching the skies since i was a child and never seen this light phenomenon before.. sometimes they will just disappear .also a plane head on is usually just a bright white light and blinking wings seen many of those. im always watching the sky

ive seen videos of them in the typical triangle formation sit perfectly still in the air

just my 7 cents

Ever seen a plane coming your direction with its landing/take-off lights on during its WIDE landing loop?

Looks just like that.
edit on 11/10/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I have seen something similiar to this outside my house in the north sky almost every night. It will sometimes look like a star but it's not very high in the sky, when it's cloudy it will still be the only "star" shining. I've seen it move side to side, i have seen other lights fly around it. It seems to be rotating or something because the lights flicker or pulsate.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

gets interesting around 12:50

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

Your in the silicon valley right looking toward eastern foothills by mount hamilton due south of livermore near this location

ask your self what is in livermore

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

i wish i lived in some crazy mountainous area like that.. i actually live in Hamilton Ontario canada, a dingy smelly factory city , below toronto ontario

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

I live in Bay Area, CA near Livermore. The Lawrence Livermore National Labs and also Nuclear facilities are located close by. As well as many military airports, Moffit Field, Travis AFB and others. Jet propulsion studies and many other tests are done there?

Are you saying Livermore is like Area 51 or what ? I'm not sure I get what your point is about Livermore.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I don't know about the alien craft assertion, but the audio on that first tape is HILARIOUS!

Canadian Bill & Ted's UFO Adventure, Eh! No offense though...I would hang out with you hosers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join