It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My OOBE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
G'day all so recently i tried this tecnique i've read about online at ATS and i must say it definatly works!

I've been practicing much prior to the online book coming out so for me it only took me 2 days to get out of my body.

The very first time i ever tried i got stuck half way and freaked out. I did the procedure every night of at least 30 minutes relaxation without falling asleep then imagining and desiring levitating out of my body or trying to roll out of my body.

The sensation was almost like peeling dead skin with a static electricity feel to it. There was a lot of vibration and a tearing effect. This was the best way to explain my first attempt of OOBE that came close enough for me to realise what was happening.

It felt really un natural and was scary enough for me to force myself back in.

My second attempt was about 8 months later after reading the thread on ATS i followed the procedure and within 2 days succesfully awoke out of my body

At first i did not realise i left i simply woke up sat up to get a drink then realised something was off. There was no sound at all. Everything was dead silent. Then i went to pick up the cup and my hand went straight through it. this is when i freaked out i thought i must be dead!

It was more of a surprise at first that it occured and i was ok with it but then i felt a dread of been alone, there was nobody around me. There was nothing but silence and i had never felt so alone my entire life!
A great sadness came over me and that's when the howling and figures started.

I'd see shadows fly past outside very quickly, a woosh howling noise would follow. I'd see strange shapes outside the window peering in and this is when it started to get scary i ran back to my body as fast as i could and lied down but i couldn't get back in!!

Now i'm really freaking out, i tried to pick up a limb and force my way in but nothing happened. I tried lying on top of my body and still nothing happened. This is when i gave up and just closed my eyes. Which worked?!

So now i wake up after sleeping in half the morning i feel more tired than usual.

I don't ever want to go through it again and can't see how anyone ever would want to even try it!

The only thing that would make me want to try it again is to see into the past or to explore underwater or space.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Devestator

Sounds cool, I wanna try.

Insidious. The movie.

Those dark shadows could be demons smelling your fear knowing you are out of your body and trying to get into your body.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Cool story bro
Haha, I read that same e-book that was posted here on ATS, and it really did work! The scary stuff happens every now and then to inexperienced travelers, but all you have to do is realize it's your world and you have complete control over it. Those monsters can't hurt you, unless you believe Insidious, which, if you haven't watched it, is a very scary movie.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well, i will continue to try to OBE, Everyone has different experiences the first time around
Your mind manifests what is around you,
So when you started to realize it was silent and alone, your mind started to make it worse because of those feelings. If your reaction had been "Holy crap, Im projecting! I can do whatever i want!" and you have a fun time with it, it turns into whatever you want. You completely control what you see, the events around you (for the most part).

I suggest keep trying, because now you know how to get back in your body quickly, usually its just a thought and your back. But you could try again, and this time if it happens again, then just close your eyes. and think about your body.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I think you need to process this experience before you try it again.
This type of experience alone can dramatically alter ones life.
Take time and evaluate.
That's what times for after all.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

If i'm zipping through space or exploring underwater depths how do i return to my body. I could be on the other side of the world and i'd be lost.

Is it a matter of thought and imagining ones location in the world?

I'll try again tonight, perhaps an experienced traveller can find me and guide me?

Are there also ways of protecting my body while i am out of it?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devestator
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

If i'm zipping through space or exploring underwater depths how do i return to my body. I could be on the other side of the world and i'd be lost.

Is it a matter of thought and imagining ones location in the world?

I'll try again tonight, perhaps an experienced traveller can find me and guide me?

Are there also ways of protecting my body while i am out of it?

In my opinion, it doesn't quite work like that. I think of it as being similar to a dream and that it is all scientific. My problem isn't finding my body, my problem is staying out of it, because sometimes I'll be doing something during an OBE and I'll wake up just like how you wake up after sleeping.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

It just may be you will only do it once. That may be all you need. I don't know. But sure, try again. Look for friends or relatives who are also out of body.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'll try again tonight, how can i protect my body when i'm out?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Does anyone know where i can get that e-book? I really want to try this....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by krazyiven

research.obe4u.com...

Here you go mate, enjoy

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
thank you i cant wait to try it!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Well it's not to far off night time i'll give it a go tonight and let you know how i go.

I'm not sure how well i'll go considering my fears

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I wish you a lot of luck please tell us of your experience!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Cool story. Very similiar to other stories I've heard about and read here and online. Been half-arseing it myself over the years, and while I can go lucid, I've never had the OOBE.

From what I remember, you can go to higher levels where the negative energies can't bother you? Also, isn't there a cord connecting you to your body? I believe that's how you find your way back or something like that. I'm sure someone else more experienced will help you. Can't remember how you protect your body. Maybe burn some sage around the room or something?

I saw that EBook and I was intrigued. Can't wait to confront those shadow figures! I may have the opposite effect on them.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
anyone wanna gimme a quick way to try this wud be helpful. Tried somethin like this before but was very vivid only thing was that i thought was in this trance for like 20 mins and it turned out it was 3 hours????? wtf

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I tried again but i am not to sure where i ended up. I don't remember the vibrations or the separation. It might have just been a dream but i'll share it anyway.

I was going through some arab desert country like iran/iraq one of those holes and i remember seeing this burnt out body up in the power lines.

There was simply a line drawn around the body by police and nobody gave a damn. The cars and people just walked by. several people were praying around him but soon moved on. Then i woke up to my alarm.

Either a wacky dream or i really was in one of those countries

Anyway i'm moving back to the 6 hour sleep trial to see if that helps

top topics

join