It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Park, S15e13 - Aliens at thanksgiving!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Oh man, if you have not seen this yet, do so.

If you're tired of the ambiguous conspiracy stuff being played out on ATS of late, with the brilliant "You can't prove it isn't!" theme...

Then, this is for you.

And hey it'll hopefully take your mind off the fact I've been a complete nub recently.

If not, you most likely will just berate the thread and me, and get off about it

But I've turned a new leaf. well, mowed the lawn actually.. in fact, replaced the lawn with stone cold bitumen Oo.

So - "We're watching the history channel, where the truth.... is history."

Get it inya...

*this message was brought to you by a kindly non antagonistic person*

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I watched it earlier lol, it was a great episode - I don't usually watch South Park but decided to, glad I did. Everyone who's tired of the history channels obsession with aliens should really watch this episode, even if you're not a south park fan, it's very funny.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Ima huuuuuuuuuuuuuude SP fan
This episode is awesome, everyone should watch it

'What does natalie portman have to do with all of this'
'she has a lot of experience stuffing'

'kyle of devry you have to, your the only one who knows how to open natalie portmans worm hole'

edit on 10/19/2011 by Strength because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/19/2011 by Strength because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well so far every tv show this year with their season episodes is talking about TPTB, Aliens, and the end of the world in all their seasons. South Park isn't nothing new.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

but it parodies it perfectly, aliens at the first thanksgiving, I mean, there were no records that said there were NO aliens there - and who can explain for that stuffing, never seen before?

The guys must be reading ATS for new stuff, I just thought it was brilliantly parodied!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yeah, I swear that the writers do look on ATS for new stuff. I'm one of those guys that believes ancient aliens could have come to Earth, but I still thought it was funny.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Next TV episode will be about that bright star next to the moon.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegasAlexandros
Yeah, I swear that the writers do look on ATS for new stuff. I'm one of those guys that believes ancient aliens could have come to Earth, but I still thought it was funny.

Haha I am too mate, I think 99% of my problem is I get tired of the insane theories.

I've said all along I think the birth of absolute religion, was not a god, but a god like being - not to say it was anything in particular, but history has some funky tales.

I'm the sort of person who doesn't know, in this respect.

But an all belief in a god.. I don't go for. That's my problem. It elicits a lot of anger to state.

also so does being charlie sheen the home brewer, it appears

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Next TV episode will be about that bright star next to the moon.

I reply to this one twice, because there were at least 3 threads on that! oO

Oo they say jupiter, but the first guy said the thing didnt move from the arc of the moon for 3 hours.

I've never actually studied the moon. Can a planet just follow it's arc across the sky? I have no idea.

But 3 threads it appears to have made, 2 of which were jupiter!

Ahh All I know is when I see it, I'll know.. most likely.. or at least, refer to it somewhere...

edit on 10/11/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

You do realise, that South Park is actually a documentry. .

One of the only few media source that are game enough to dish out the dirt, get to the real nitty-gritty of the truth. .

I love the fact that it is so "ANTI-PC"

Eric Cartman for President of the world.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Me berate the guy with the coolest avatar on ATS??? Never

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It was a cool episode but how can they rip on Ancient Aliens and not include Giorgio Tsoukalos?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by geezpinky
I watched it earlier lol, it was a great episode - I don't usually watch South Park but decided to, glad I did. Everyone who's tired of the history channels obsession with aliens should really watch this episode, even if you're not a south park fan, it's very funny.

I am not a fan of South Park but I do love Ancient Aliens, although I don't believe aliens did everything they theorize. I found this episode pretty funny esp the part making fun of everything aligning with Orions Belt...LMAO!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I've loved South Park since the first episode...and if you've ever seen some of Matt and Trey's other stuff....well, it's just out there.....

I swear the hula hooping fire breather hippie chick Cartman had Cthulhu kill at Burning Man is actually parodied off a friend of mine (who yes, is a hula hooping, fire breathing, hippy chick)..
(when she's not a mermaid)

(oddly enough, that entire sentence is actually true....no joke).

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Epic episode.

Simpsons didn't do it this time

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Well so far every tv show this year with their season episodes is talking about TPTB, Aliens, and the end of the world in all their seasons. South Park isn't nothing new.

It "Isn't nothing new"? I'm going to take your double negative as an indication of the truth that it IS something new. Because as anyone with two braincells to knock together can see this episode isn't about TPTB, aliens and the end of the world. This episode was parodying shows who talk about TPTB, aliens and the end of the world "in all their seasons".

top topics

join