It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what a police state looks like...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

This kind of treatment by police is Rife in the UK now and seems like the US too.... what are the people going to do about it?

the difference being, i think people in the uk would tolerate that sort of behavior a lot less... i could see that situation turning rather ugly if it were on the streets of one of the major cities here..

and i dont agree with the rioting etc, but they would deserve everything they got.. coward b***ards with their bullying tactics, hiding behind their shields and mates.. striking people with weapons..

those ATTACKS on protesters were uncalled for and completely unnecessary..

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

Well here in Europe, they're about to get a lot worse, the Euro is teetering on the brink and the Eurozone (Euro currency) may be broken up.

Several countries are in so much debt that the rest of Europe can't afford to bail them out.... there have been protests and riots going on across many European countries all year... Things are about to get a whole lot worse.

Maybe then people on the streets will say "hey, stop hitting us with weapons, stop beating women for standing there chanting" maybe people will actually see the action of the police for what it is... Assault.

We'll see I guess.

We haven't quite got to the "Warring on the streets" phase yet although Greece has come mighty close.
It wont take much more until we do.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
wow.... stunned... simply shameful what those cops did.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Well there have been several instances here (UK) where people have been assaulted by the police, remember the 6"4 cop who backhanded the tiny woman, then whacked her with a baton?

Why didn't they just jump him?

That crowd got angry but nobody quite has the guts to fight back yet...

I wonder when that will change

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

I 100% agree with you. from what this video shows his attack was unwarrented. I am just giving out information as to try and stop bloodshed. I agree that my situation is generally different. like I said, they (police) should have just held the line and ignore what ever is being said. that is what we are trained to do. however like almost all walks of life you will always get that occasional dick in the group that just can not handle power and wish to abuse it. the ultimate blame stands with administration for not removing his power and allowing him to stay on that job. if you cant keep your emotions in check then you should be removed. period.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Well there have been several instances here (UK) where people have been assaulted by the police, remember the 6"4 cop who backhanded the tiny woman, then whacked her with a baton?

Why didn't they just jump him?

That crowd got angry but nobody quite has the guts to fight back yet...

I wonder when that will change

If that had continued for more than the few seconds it did, that situation would have kicked of big time.. it only takes the first one to jump in..

that copper was another piece of s**t, he is the sort of fella who needs to bump into a few of these people in a dark alley.. that there.. is the perfect example of the Gestapo currently patrolling our streets.. and they got away with it for far too long, but people now are sitting up and realising..

And as you say with the EU situation, things are gonna get alot worse..

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I know man, there really are some police officers with serious issues out there right now.
They get so worked up, pumped and just let loose on people.

If you saw that guy do that to a woman in the street, he wouldn't last 2 seconds.

You would have a whole queue of people lining up to kick the s*** out of him... this guy has a uniform though, so he's safe.

And yeah, funnily enough, despite his assault being caught on camera, unsurprisingly he walked free from court.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Again.... the uniform.

These people are above the law.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
WTF MAN!! I want Obama to see these vids and see what hes got to say. If I was American, nevermind being afraid of "terrorists" you got more sh** at home to worry about

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
That's why you never get in front of the line.

edit on 10-11-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jlv70

You have touched on a very interesting point, the contradiction of a man’s actions and the well being of his soul.

How is it that a man could beat another's child and go home and hold his own in the same arms ?

This my friend is “perfect possession” at work. Evil has possessed these men to the point in which they are no longer capable in distinguishing right from wrong, justice from injustice. If you were able to speak with such men they would tell you that they are on the side of right, on the side of justice, they are so lost that they themselves see their actions as good deeds.

Now how sad is that ?

It saddens me that our Police Departments are overflowing with such Evil.

However, it did not start with the actions directed toward the Occupy movement, these are just events which reveal the depths of depravity in which our public servants find themselves drowning in.

Once a man has become full of hate, brutality, and disregard for his fellow human being he is not capable of turning it on and off.

So, when such a man returns to his home his actions will continue, this time they will be directed towards his own family and neighbors.

You see, he actually thinks is doing Right.

There is a spiritual law that does work, that is You reap what you sow, or to put it another way, What goes around comes around. This is Karma.

These men will not escape justice for their actions. Their lives will become Hell on earth, they will reap what they sow in this life and the next.

Let this be a lesson to us all.

Our actions matter more than we realize, we are actually wagering our soul with each and every action we undertake.

If you chose to do Evil each day this is what you become.

edit on 10-11-2011 by brokedown because: grammer correction

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Yeah I agree we are definitely on the tipping point right now all across the globe, some countries are further along than others though. Europe is lined up to be next, and things are slowly but surely building up in the USA but here in Canada things are pretty quiet. Either way though Big Change is right around the corner for all of us, once people start fighting back we'll know we've crossed the line.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IndigoValor

This "Peaceful protesting" needs to turn into armed revolution. As long as the police feel they have the upper hand they will contiune to conduct themselves like this. We asked them nicely and TPTB just sat and laughed, what are they going to do when their precious little pig force in riot gear starts recieving head shots from 1000 yrds? Or if they had a couple dozen good ole boys with 12 gauges put in their face? This whole OWS thing isnt doing much for getting the message across, just like that video of all those stupid ppl dancing around the Jefferson monument a few months ago, great you proved you can look like idiots now lets do something that actually works and go armed and force these bastards out of OUR country.
The govenment officials, the mayors, members of the congress, senators and even Obama himself belong to US. We tell them what to do not the other way around.

Standing up for yourself doesnt mean stand there and take it.

But Apple will come out with yet another useless device that the masses will just have to get and they`ll be distracted by their shiny new little toys, again.
edit on 10-11-2011 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Man that is messed up. Those Pigs better hide their faces behind helmets because they would be dealt with by that mob when the tide turns. AND if they keep treating peaceful citizens like this you bet your ass the tide will be turning sooner. I feel sorry for the poor kids getting beat down around the world for all our rights while most of us do nothing but call them names and laugh at them. What a sad species we are, we cant even support the very people fighting for all our freedom. How can we ever be free if we cant even stick together.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Do you know that the children in North Korea thinks Japan makes all the Disney movie? They have no idea they are American made.

Now that is a police state. An officer with a baton isn't.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sempul

I've never met a woman, or a man for that matter, which cannot be restrained if need be. I used to train police officers in hand-to-hand techniques that would allow them to subdue an assailant WITHOUT causing physical harm no matter how big the “situation”. However all of that is beside the point. The point is, we’re seeing an unwarranted attack by the police against nonviolent protesters. One “bad” cop did throw the first blow, but you see how quickly his “brothers” began swinging once he made his move. There is a severe power problem with the law enforcement in this country, which is why we have cops in NY who are protesting for the sake of being above the law.
As another poster already mentioned; if this escalates, the people will result to mob rule, however ugly that may sound, and the cops are going to have their hands quite full when protesters begin showing up to rallies sporting gas masks, armor, and bludgeons of their own. No one wants it to go this direction, but we the people aren’t going anywhere until this corruption is squashed.
The cops need to stop listening to the politicians who are telling them to put these squeeze on these people, and realize their bosses are being squeezed themselves by the very people the protesters are seeking to dethrone.
The destination is certain. It is up to these self-proclaimed “masters of the universe” which path we take to get there.

~FugitiveSoul

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IndigoValor

What are they doing? Why are they just standing there taking that? If i were there i'd certainly have given as good as i got from that disgrace of a Police Force. Why did they all not turn round, go get a baseball bat each and start smacking the police out?

WHAT ARE YOU ALL SO AFRAID OF?

There is NO court in the land would jail you for blatent self-defence, not matter if it were against the poice or the POTUS.

You guys in the US need to find your balls! I'm afraid to say it but if this world is to change, it really has to change in the US first

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

This kind of treatment by police is Rife in the UK now and seems like the US too.... what are the people going to do about it?

the difference being, i think people in the uk would tolerate that sort of behavior a lot less... i could see that situation turning rather ugly if it were on the streets of one of the major cities here..

and i dont agree with the rioting etc, but they would deserve everything they got.. coward b***ards with their bullying tactics, hiding behind their shields and mates.. striking people with weapons..

those ATTACKS on protesters were uncalled for and completely unnecessary..

Your totally right, here in the UK, that behaviour by the police would be retaliated back very very quickly...why? Maybe its our culture, maybe its our blood...no idea but i for one would not let that happen to me or anyone i was supporting!
edit on 10/11/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
the cops here are turds. should all be prosecuted as well as those holding their leash.

awesome to see kids push to be at the front when the cops start baton stabbing. awesome to see the cops pause and look around as if they suddenly became group aware of how outnumbered they were and how inefective their technique. as well as how incredibly tacticaly stupid their plan is.(im gonna LMAO when these tools finaly get there wish.)

imo the establishment is living analog, they appear to be sticking with the tried and true method of fishing for violence which in the 1950s would completley discredit any protest/movement. they cant control information as well as they could, internet.smart phones, etc.

yes we americans are fat/lazy/spoiled/have it so easy compared to so many in this world but we are also very diverse racialy/culturaly and very well armed. tptb are playing with fire, we are no longer controlable with black vs white or poor vs middle class vs wealthy technology. our freindships connections are made digitaly now,

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
i so want to be a cop now. beating up on stinking hippies looks fun.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I have to chime in here but the reason I don't support the OWS movement is because they are just a cover for the leftist liberal one world govt agenda. If they were not backed by unions and big govt loving libs I'd would be right there with them. That being said I don't really care what happens to them or their movement.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join