It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN has attacked no one in 100 yrs? How many countries has USA?? =L

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

You make this claim very often in various threads without ever producing ANY evidence. You ever stop to think that the occupiers might have a hand in it?

Remember the British special forces dressed as Arabs that were caught with explosive materials?

Way to conveniently leave out the facts to help spread your twisted propaganda induced version of the truth

Why accept reality though when we can just blame Iran though, right?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
There are some scary brainwashed people in this thread and surprise surprise the majority of them are all Americans.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

I feel a bit safer knowing I'm not the only one who noticed.

Scary isn't it?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

I starred your post because I needed the laugh.
Thanks for the myopically sarcastic and infinitely ignorant non thread topic related contributed comment.

edit on 10-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well, all I can say in relation to the topic is I know which country i've watched on the news since I was at least thirteen, invading and bombing other countries.

A star to the person who guesses it! A little hint....it's not Iran!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Anyway your posts are usually just a trumpet for the U.S military anyway.

That's my personal observation.

No offense intended.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Right on!

Yet...
You and many others turn the other way when confronted with the facts of Iranian activities simply because it's convenient. I've said numerous times here in this thread and elsewhere that I haven't denied the actions of the US. But to simply focus on one and not the others [Overt or Covert] activities is not facing reality

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
All of this fuss over one guy trying to kill someone of little importance.

All I want to know is...
When are we going after the Saudis? You know since most of the hijackers were from there.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You do have a point.

But taking into consideration the United State's past and present actions in the Middle East and around the world, I'm not inclined to believe them.

I feel they have ulterior motives to the ones presented to the public. That instead Israel does not want Iran to gain a nuclear weapon as it would alter the balance of power in the region.

Consider this. Israel has nuclear weapons and they have not signed the Non-proliferation treaty. Yet they are screaming the loudest for action against Iran. Incidentally Iran has signed the NPT. Do you not see the sheer hypocrisy.

If this issue is ever raised it is deflected or brushed aside. Failing that a person is often labelled an anti-semite for merely speaking the plain facts.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You make this claim very often in various threads without ever producing ANY evidence. You ever stop to think that the occupiers might have a hand in it?

Yes, this is indeed factual on your part.
All of my--WOW-- *200* posts (75% are in BTS!) are making this claim.
What are you, a *false* stalker?

Remember the British special forces dressed as Arabs that were caught with explosive materials?
No, Please refresh my memory? Source(s)?

I feel a bit safer knowing I'm not the only one who noticed.

Scary isn't it?

Bash the Americans?

I have Jordanian citizenship...

Sheesh...when will people stop jumping to conclusions?

edit on 10-11-2011 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AlertInMi

For the most part the leaders and the people of the US have wanted to make the world a better place. A few bad apples have ruined that image of the US.

I'm sorry AlertInMi, i don't want to be rude, but i think it's the other way around. Most of the conflicts that the US was (and is) involved it's not to make the World a better place, but to follow a political and economic agenda. The amount of "bad apples" on the US government is a lot higher than the "good apples".

Maybe the people of US wanted to make the world a better place, but that does not seen to be your government's goal.

Bring our troops and money home NOW!

I agree. I'm sure that the north americans would help make the World a better place by using this money on medical assistance, on the development of new technologies, curing diseases, helping the poor, etc.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
What role do the Zionist scumbag bastards play in all of this?

Haven't the American people been duped into sacrificing their sons after being conned into war after war by the Zionist scumbag bastards?

Ironically the one place in the world where the Zionist scumbag bastards have not recommended the setting up of a US base is in Zionist scumbag bastardville (better know as Israel).

There are American who still think that invading and occupying Iraq was a good idea and that the invasion was anything more than simply obeying the Zionist scumbag bastards proving that the American education is indeed the best in the world.

I mean to say the best education system in the world when it comes to the opinion of Zionist scumbag bastards who love stupid American idiots who want to die or have their nuts blown off for Israel.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Interesting perspective and one I believe worthy of a thread all of it's own. I'd recommend writing one. See how it flies on it's own merits. Post links to articles with verifiable facts so others may read and understand your point and perspectives. Instead of these shot gun scatter replies.

See if it stands up to scrutiny.

If it does then you have a valid point, If it doesn't however then maybe there needs to be a readjustment of your perceived understanding of historical context and or contributing factors.

I'd recommend attempting to be fair, balanced and objective.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

The only ones telling us that it's Iran doing the things you said in Iraq, Is the United States Government. Prior to Iran, The bad ole terrorists. were in Afghanistan, then Iraq, actually the bad ole terrorist are any where our gov needs them to be as so we can say," We came for the bad ole terrorist" Then we never leave!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Don't Let Them Trick Us into Another War

www.youtube.com...

"Do you love your creator? Love your fellow-beings first." ~ Muhammad

"Love one another as I have loved you. ~ Jesus

“He is not strong and powerful who throweth people down; but he is strong who witholdeth himself from anger.” ~ Muhammad

"Turn the other cheek." ~ Jesus

Christianity and Islam harmonize in many ways.

edit on 10-11-2011 by cornucopia because: added some quotes

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

25 and we have bases is 175+ countries.
reply to post by Ghost375

No... it is obviously not as many as that. To be fair many nations that still indulged in imperial romps and suchlike well into the late 20th and early 21st maintain bases and/or advisers in these nations.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Mainstream media's continued attacks on Iran. US presidents, prime ministers and the mass media are the real danger to world peace: Israel and more lies about weapons of mass destruction.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

The only ones telling us that it's Iran doing the things you said in Iraq, Is the United States Government. Prior to Iran, The bad ole terrorists. were in Afghanistan, then Iraq, actually the bad ole terrorist are any where our gov needs them to be as so we can say," We came for the bad ole terrorist" Then we never leave!!!!

Are you not aware of the fueling of the sectarian violence between the Iranian backed Shia vs the Saudi supported Sunni in Iraq?

Both sides have their hands in this mess. Needlessly extending the conflict in Iraq 5 or 6 years. Both sides are setting off IEDs or bombing the others mosques etc.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by ignant

Yeah. Run away.

Was clarifying your questions too tough for ya?

lemon.fresh: 1
ignant: 0
edit on 10-11-2011 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The top Zionists are not religious but that does not mean they don't believe in human sacrifice.

The ideal human sacrifice is a young American Christian Zionist soldier fighting to kill Muslims.

This a a win, win, win for the Zionists.

01. Win, Muslims die.

02. Win, American Christian dies.

03. Win, American Christian familiy members and friends left wanting revenge.

This is why the lies about Iran are put forward by the scumbag Zionist bastards.

For all of you who live outside of the US - you can not quite understand how sophisticated the US brainwashing program is. Americans want to die for Israel.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join