It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ticking financial WMD placed in publically insured accounts OWS right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
in a stunning move the derivitives bomb has now been placed squarley around the necks of public citizens.

the banks made money from dirivitives but now have dumped the possable loss in that market directly into federally insured banks.

this means that while dirivitives were profitable the banks made a fortune, now they are rubbish, and dangerous they will be in a place of maxium damage to the people.

why did they move this ticking bomb onto the people?
so that when it goes off it will take out public savings and therfore be bailed out by the FDIC,
which is you.

and you thought the federal reserve loved you?
they want you to pay for the explosion and for the banks to walk away with another "too big too fail"

OWS is raising awareness of the behind the sences moves that show this is a set up to excuse a

BACKDOOR BAILOUT.

xploder

edit on 9-11-2011 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Blank thread is blank?

Assuming this refers to the derivates fiasco? Details, man!!

EDIT:
Ahhh, there's the post. Yes, xploder, it's all rubbish. Good news, though - last I looked into this, there was only $4 quadrillion or so worth of derivatives hanging over our heads...

I'm so tired of the overplayed "Private profits, socialize losses" thing. Well, in addition to a whole lot other garbage we've seen over the last few decades, but these things have the capability to completely and direct ruin lives in easily-observable fashion. It seems like they don't feel they even have to bother with hiding things anymore.

Leaving me to think they've decided the sheep are ready to shear. I believe we'll see a lot start moving even more quickly before much longer.

edit on 11/9/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Must be a cover up by TPTB. They came in here and deleted the post so we will not know what is happening. ...

Edit.....ah, OP's not blank anymore, so my post really doesn't make any sense does it??
edit on 9-11-2011 by NoNameBrand because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The post is there, this is great. We need to start teaching kids economics and politics in kindergarden, and go from there. Because people need to be taught about our current system, it shouldn't be dependant on a university degree to find out how bad we're getting screwed.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

yes sorry cat lol

this means the losses that are built into the dirivitives are going to be insured by the FDIC when the finacial WMD goes of,

and guess who backstopps the FDIC?
american tax payers

if they bet on dirivitives and win they keep the money,
when the bet dosnt pay off, the loss is shifted into banks and public money is at risk

they cant lose
but if everyone knows this is done on purpose before hand no political cover can be had

xploder

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
The post is there, this is great. We need to start teaching kids economics and politics in kindergarden, and go from there. Because people need to be taught about our current system, it shouldn't be dependant on a university degree to find out how bad we're getting screwed.

people hate boreing economics,
so by keeping it simple the message can be heard,
this will be used to justify an FDIC bailout to save the public money from loss,
but all that is happening is that the losses are shifted to the tax payer

this is the definition of a covert bailout

xploder
edit on 9-11-2011 by XPLodER because: spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It amazes me how blatant the rats at the top are being, their greed and total lack of care for the eventual consequences surely must be a sign that some kind of apocalypse is on its way.

If that is the case then what a load of whores to power and wealth are leaders turned out to be in the end

top topics

join