It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now what a story this is! ..what a doctor said infront of an abortion

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Natame

Sorry but I have a problem with this statement you said:

a womans body is hers and hers alone

A woman's body belongs to God along with every human body. The body is a vessel for the soul and when you accept Christ the holy spirit comes and resides in you.

1 Corinthians 6:19 'What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?'

We simply do not have the right to be murdering an innocent life inside of us, where God has granted that life a purpose, abortion is murder, murder on a mass scale is genocide, abortion has become the holocaust of the 21st century.

Your way of thinking is disturbing to say the least. Feminism is a curse and any woman that thinks they have the right to murder an innocent child has absolutely no moral compass at all. Why murder a child when you can give it away for adoption? this is disgusting and needs to stop. People simply do not value human life anymore. How would you feel if you was murdered in the womb with your brains sucked through your skull and you was never given a chance in life and you could do nothing about it? This needs to stop today before more innocent lives are murdered.
edit on 10-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Super64PR

They are not babies though are they because they haven't fertilized with an egg.

I don't know how much more silly you could sound. It becomes a human life with conception.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Just saying that you were once something that people now say doesn't matter. That is all. No comments on how you came to be. But now? Yes - you are a part of the miracle of life!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
To all those who keep bringing up god....why do you continue to assume that YOUR god is the one true god? Is it OK for a woman to have an abortion is she prays to Thor? Or Zeus? I seem to remember Zeus had no problem killing and eating his kids....your religion only matters to YOU. You have no right to force it on ANYONE else or their bodies. If abortion bothers you so much,just say a prayer for all the godless heathens and then go about your business....AND KEEP THY RELIGION TO THYSELF!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Not even worth a waudan necal!

Try spell check next time!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by QuietBeige

You know, further elaboration on exactly your point would demonstrate that you actually have some idea of what it is you want to say. What makes you think I have no idea about human rights? Now explain that in relation to my comments on your comments to a previous post.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuietBeige

Just saying that you were once something that people now say doesn't matter. That is all.

Who's saying it doesn't matter? A fertilized egg has the potential to become a human, and more than often it does. That doesn't automatically make it a human being, neither does it justify invasive laws that aim to control personal issues and responsibilities of women.

No comments on how you came to be. But now? Yes - you are a part of the miracle of life!

I'm glad you have such appreciation for life, unfortunately, for most pro-lifers, the value of human life tends to end the minute that baby comes out of that women's womb. How many pro-lifers spend their time advocating support for those single mothers who decide to have those kids? How many pro-lifers would adopt unwanted kids?

The world is not all gumdrops and candy, reality bites. You can't leave reality in the womb and criticize others just in that case.

Do you support laws making every end of a fertilized egg a crime scene? Or are you just preaching your own morals or ethics to us here? Because if it is the latter, this is going no where.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
If abortion is murder; then is masturbation genocide?

Just a question.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by The ?

Religion? How about respect for human life? Good Grief...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MacDonagh

AWESOME!!! Thanks for this!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MacDonagh

Only if we define sperm as human beings. Which, I think we can agree would be antiquated, unscientific and absurd.
edit on 10-11-2011 by snusfanatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I am against abortion personally. I wouldn't want to have to make that choice. I would try to suggest that my wife or girlfriend have the child if she got pregnant. I am however pro choice when it comes to other people making their own decisions about their own life and their own body.

Why don't you spend your time and money to research test tube babies and make a place where women who want an abortion can leave their fetus's for you to take care of the rest of its life? Why don't you request all women going through their menstrual cycle who do not intend on getting pregnant to be forced to have their mature eggs harvested? Hey, why stop there... let's make all men who masterbate into criminals for the loss of potential human lives. Hopefully some teenager doesn't have a wet dream and get accused of the masterbating crime though.

If an unborn fetus is to be considered a human being with the same rights to life as a fully developed baby. Then why not the egg and why not the sperm as well. Any potential source for human life should be given the same rights.

But seriously, as soon as people give up any of their rights and control over their own bodies. Then someone else is out there thinking of the next step in taking more control over people and their personal rights. Basically you want to make it a crime to get pregnant???? ....oh wait no it's not a crime if you decide to keep the baby.

So if abortion becomes taboo or laws are passed forbidding abortion do you think that back alley abortions might increase or what? If a woman wants an abortion but can't get one do you think maybe accidental death and suicide rates might go up or not? Unless any of you pro life people have adopted a baby already then you all need to shut up and quit trying to dictate what choices other people make in their own lives on these issues.

Why don't all the Bible thumping, pro lifer's go and feed hungry families with too many children and go speak out to house the homeless and supply medical care for the sick?? Why don't you care as much about the people who are already born than you do about a developing fetus????

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

We are made in the image of God.
No one has the right to murder another human.

"Thou shall not kill". -- The basic principle behind this commandment is that we are to value human life and treat every person with the dignity befitting someone made in the image of God.

If it is murder to kill a baby ten seconds after it has exited the birth canal, why is it not murder to kill a baby while it is half way out of the birth canal as is done in the case of partial birth abortion? Is the baby partially born not human yet?

When we disregard what God says to us about the special value of human life, we begin to diminish the value of human life and we remove the only inherent hedge against murder.

What has happened in our own culture after we removed God and prayer from the public schools a generation ago? Now we can’t stop the killing, murder has become epidemic.

Why don't you care as much about the people who are already born than you do about a developing fetus????

We do but a developing fetus is innocent and has nothing to defend it.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Meh, if abortion is murder than blowjobs are cannibalism and masturbation is genocide. And if you subscribe to the bible then god kills thousands of innocent embryos...so meh

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Absolutely not! I do not support laws one way or the other my confused friend. I'm saying that laws are on the books and there are programs that exist that actively promote this type of behavior. That is wrong...IMO

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Natame
Ok im sorry but i guess i have issues with this... a womans body is hers and hers alone. I have had three wonderful children and i know i would never have aborted them. But i also believe a woman has the right to choose her fate. I do understand the fact that a baby once conceived is alive. But knowing that there is alot of different reasons that a woman could or would want to terminate that said pregnancy is her CHOICE. I would never dictate to anyone that wanted to have a tattoo or plastic surgery, to have a cancer removed or life threatening surgery..Your body belongs to you... only you have that choice to do what you will with it.

A woman's body is her own, who owns the childs' body? Is the DNA the same, if not can you say only the mothers' body is at stake? You say the baby is "alive" once conceived .. so is it not living before then? There are many reasons mothers of newborn babies might want to kill them, this is a fact since it happens, does that make it alright since there are reasons for it?

link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Meh, if abortion is murder than blowjobs are cannibalism and masturbation is genocide. And if you subscribe to the bible then god kills thousands of innocent embryos...so meh

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

You put absolutely no thought into that immature and mindless comment did you? It doesn't become human untill the egg fertilizes with the sperm. That is when it becomes human. Did you not think about that?

And could you quote me that bible verse or are you just going off what the scoffers have told you?

Seriously... please think!

link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

no one has the right to murder another human, yet we have the ability to create a new human by the act of sex?
it seems a bit one sided.

if we have free will then we have free will to procreate and therefore that new human was created through our own choice. therefore we should also have the free will to take away that life which we have created.

god giveth and god can take awayeth
if we can create, then we can take away

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
1 word................ADOPTION!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by xxblackoctoberxx

The question is, when does society extend a right to the other human being to be free from their 'creator's' destruction? Your argument can be used to justify infanticide just as easily as it can abortion. I fail to see where else you can go with it.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join