It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN Promises "street war" in the US and Europe if attacked-

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by Partygirl

Well not really.

'Google is your friend'....spare me. Please post the articles

The link leads to the articles, if you wait for it to do its thing.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

I edited my previous post, the Israeli press would certainly never smear Iran, how out of character.....

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Iranian Fars

Iran Warns of Street War in Tel Aviv If Attacked

english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=9007272610

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian officials warned on Tuesday that Israel will find itself in war with Iran in Tel Aviv streets if it dares to attack the Islamic Republic.

"Israel is not in the size to launch a military strike on Iran, but if it takes such a foolish action, the Iranian militaries will fight with the Zionist soldiers in Tel Aviv streets and will force them out of the Palestinian soil," member of the Iranian Parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Commission Seyed Hossein Naqavi told FNA on Tuesday.

Naqavi also warned that in case Iran comes under a military attack, the battlefield won't be Iran, but "the entire Europe and the US".

"Iranian forces will fight with the enemies with maximum might and power all throughout the European and US soil, if Iran comes under attack," he reiterated.

The lawmaker noted the reports on certain military measures recently adopted by the British government against Iran, and said, "A look at the history reveals that the British regime has been using threat, intimidation, terror and colonialism all throughout the last 500 years. Now a country with such a long record of crimes and colonialist actions should know very well that the Islamic Republic enjoys a high military capability today."

(...)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
sounds to me like Iran is starting to get scared.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
This is EXACTLY the tactics i would have planned for for a long, long time if i were an Iranian leader. Some 10k - 100k special operatives spread out over us, uk, italy, france, germany and so on. If Iran is attacked, they would start the worst terror campaign ever seen, targetting only "safe targets" (not pentagon or the white house, more like lone police officers, civilians and so on). The only ones they would spare would be minors, since they cannot vote and are not partially responsible for said country attacking Iran. Of course there would be collateral damage in form of killed minors also, just like there is in us/nato operation, but they would not be primary targets.

Actually i sincerely hope they have done this, since something has to be done to stop the terrorism done by us&nato.

Don't get me wrong, i am NOT defending Iran if they did anything wrong. I am defending the one who is attacked. Leave them alon, they have the right to build nukes, build nuclear power, just LEAVE THEM ALONE or you deserve the exact same consequences as you bring upon them.
edit on 9-11-2011 by varikonniemi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Why all the chest -beating and war drums?
Just send TEPCO in to build the Iranians a reactor.
In a few years Iran will be uninhabitable just like Japan.
No missiles or planes necessary.

I doubt Iran has more than a few hundred agents working outside their country.
This is just a bit of grandstanding from their side.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Now this is some serious talk. So.... how exactly do they expect to get over here?

All they would need to do is secretly destabilize the continent somehow [COLOR=RED] IN RESPONSE TO?[/COLOR] and once that happens await the SHTF level to rise with the natives who are discomforted. Throw in some political paperwork stating somehow the US or Europe violated some global LAW and follow the super powers in who would be those to set NEW US STANDARD -RUSSIA and CHINA-. The US has too see this
PERSIA* OF MODERN CAN PROBABLY SEE A MILITARY BUILD UP IN STRATEGIC LOCATIONS AND ARE ANTICIPATING THE WORST..
edit on 11/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Yeah, if I were the Iranians I would have already attempted to infiltrate the US with sleepers, ready to strike in civilian areas(since the US, Europeans, and Israelis have no qualms about murdering non combatants). Your best bet at beating the US is pretty much to collapse us from within, but seeing how the government is already doing a good job of that, the Iranians would be wise to sit back and wait.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
When this issue first came up with Iran I was concerned as to how they could bring it to our soil. We've never had and never will I imagine have anyone invade us or get anywhere attempting to attack us from air. I started a thread and was amazed at the people it seemed to outrage for merely suggesting that it could be threat. Anyway, here is the thread.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Now this is some serious talk. So.... how exactly do they expect to get over here? Ok, so even if there are say 200,000 iranians in the US right now, Im sure they are not at all battle ready. I just cant imagine them goading on these countries without knowing for sure that china and russia have their back. Well, good luck Ill be ready

www.infowars.com...

Lol. Well if thats how they want to play, we can always just hit the deport button. As for Ahmajinedad's threats...people that issue threats are scared. His reactions are no different than a cat being cornered and scared and growling while it swipes at you with its claws to get you to leave.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by varikonniemi
This is EXACTLY the tactics i would have planned for for a long, long time if i were an Iranian leader. Some 10k - 100k special operatives spread out over us, uk, italy, france, germany and so on. If Iran is attacked, they would start the worst terror campaign ever seen, targetting only "safe targets" (not pentagon or the white house, more like lone police officers, civilians and so on). The only ones they would spare would be minors, since they cannot vote and are not partially responsible for said country attacking Iran. Of course there would be collateral damage in form of killed minors also, just like there is in us/nato operation, but they would not be primary targets.

Actually i sincerely hope they have done this, since something has to be done to stop the terrorism done by us&nato.

Don't get me wrong, i am NOT defending Iran if they did anything wrong. I am defending the one who is attacked. Leave them alon, they have the right to build nukes, build nuclear power, just LEAVE THEM ALONE or you deserve the exact same consequences as you bring upon them.
edit on 9-11-2011 by varikonniemi because: (no reason given)

Youre insane and a fool. Only fools go looking for death and wishing it on others and seeking pleasure and joy in murdering someone who is different and has different beliefs and this comes from an american. Despite what you foreign people think the american citizens don't want this, were tired of paying for the costs of rebuilding your countries, its breaking our backs. Naturally you insane people would rather attack people who do not want this instead of going after the people that do. Can you say passive aggressive? "Oh, i'll just go kill someone who has nothing against me instead of the people who want to kill me", yeah that makes alot of sense!

Let the deportations commence!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If Iran has intentions of bringing things to US streets, I hope they remember the fact that unlike their citizens, we are armed. They might bite off a little more than what they can chew.

My trigger finger might start getting a little itchy if I start seeing armed Iranian nationals on my soil.

edit on 9-11-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Most Americans won't know this ..but in Australia after the local Aussies in Cronulla . Sydney had enough of being intimidated by Muslim Lebanese in Cronulla and an Aussie Lifeguard was bashed , a demo was organised by thousands of Aussies against the takeover of their beaches by Muslims who insisited locals couldn't be around their women ect.
Yes a Indian looking guy was punched and abused by a minority of the protestors( he suffered no injury of note).

The response?

The Muslim Lebanese who had been granted Humanitarian immigration into Australia after the Israeli bombings ect bashed indisciminately Anglo looking Aussies, they smashed thousenads of cars, they scared the Police and the civilians(left unarmed after the complusory gun buy back scheme).
People were left brain damaged and in comas, many suffered trauma.
The Police hid as they were out numbered.
The people of the southern Sydney suburbs for a time were left to the vilence of Muslim rampaging thugs.
To this day it is covered up and the original demo by Anglo Aussies is highlighted.

www.smh.com.au...

Sadly, I don't find this story surprising at all. I hope the situation has calmed down for the sake of the true Aussies in the region.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjjtir
Iranian Fars

Iran Warns of Street War in Tel Aviv If Attacked

english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=9007272610

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian officials warned on Tuesday that Israel will find itself in war with Iran in Tel Aviv streets if it dares to attack the Islamic Republic.

"Israel is not in the size to launch a military strike on Iran, but if it takes such a foolish action, the Iranian militaries will fight with the Zionist soldiers in Tel Aviv streets and will force them out of the Palestinian soil," member of the Iranian Parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Commission Seyed Hossein Naqavi told FNA on Tuesday.

Naqavi also warned that in case Iran comes under a military attack, the battlefield won't be Iran, but "the entire Europe and the US".

"Iranian forces will fight with the enemies with maximum might and power all throughout the European and US soil, if Iran comes under attack," he reiterated.

The lawmaker noted the reports on certain military measures recently adopted by the British government against Iran, and said, "A look at the history reveals that the British regime has been using threat, intimidation, terror and colonialism all throughout the last 500 years. Now a country with such a long record of crimes and colonialist actions should know very well that the Islamic Republic enjoys a high military capability today."

(...)

If this isn't a clear admission that Iran funds and organizes terrorist regimes all over the middle east and surrounding regions, then I don't don't know what is...
edit on 9-11-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

My trigger finger might start getting a little itchy if I start seeing armed Iranian nationals on my soil.

Much like the Afghanis, the Iraqis, the Kuwaitis, the Saudis, the Yemenis, the Libyans, the Somalis, the Germans, the Mexicans, Cubans, Australians, Brits, and goddamned Kiwis.....and cetera...I hope that you support these people against having armed foreign nationals on their soil, out of consistency!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Now this is some serious talk. So.... how exactly do they expect to get over here? Ok, so even if there are say 200,000 iranians in the US right now, . . .

IIRC from reading over the last 9 months or so . . .

1. There are 30,000 Iranian sleeper agents in the USA strictly to assassinate pastors, priests, evangelists, teachers of Christian groups & churches . . . on the GO signal.

2. What do you think the ENFORCED OPEN-AS-A-SIEVE BORDER WITH MEXICO is all about? The globalists WANT America shredded from within and have been INSURING that masses of agents, terrorists, Marxists, Islamists etc. have been pouring in for decades.

3. There are what . . . 2 million Muslims in the USA? And on C2C a few years ago, a world renowned Muslim expert asserted that 12 different top Muslims all around the world had shocked him in each one independently asserting that 70% of all Muslims supported or were active in violent Jihad.

Sooooooooooooo where's all this peace and comfort coming from with this situation?

edit on 9/11/2011 by BO XIAN because: insert quote & change gif

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by Skewed

Much like the Afghanis, the Iraqis, the Kuwaitis, the Saudis, the Yemenis, the Libyans, the Somalis, the Germans, the Mexicans, Cubans, Australians, Brits, and goddamned Kiwis.....and cetera...I hope that you support these people against having armed foreign nationals on their soil, out of consistency!

Absolutely, they shoot back at us.
Fair is fair.

Never said I agreed with it. I did not make the decision. But if it comes my way, regardless of whose fault it was, I am taking the gloves off. I would take it as it comes and deal with it as I saw fit, but my first priority is to protect my family. Never mind who started what, if my family is at risk, I would do whatever needs to be done. It is what it is, I will deal with the situation at hand.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
NATO and Israel have enough firepower to wipe Iran off the map in less than an hour.

Ahmadinejad can talk tough, but really there would be no contest in a real world scenario.
edit on 9-11-2011 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Do you refuse to research out of ignorance on how.... or is it part of your strategy? It is EASILY found on google. I saw her post, then googled it to confirm. It was rather easy, and was able to find exactly what you are not looking for.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
NATO and Israel have enough firepower to wipe Iran off the map in less than an hour.

Ahmadinejad can talk tough, but really there would be no contest in a real world scenario.
edit on 9-11-2011 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

That's one puppet leader that's never struck me as the most rational critter on the planet.

Besides . . .

he believes that CAUSING GLOBAL CHAOS AND BLOODSHED

IS

THE WAY

to hasten the arrival of the Muslim messiah.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join